Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
 
Author Topic: Four Pacer players involved in altercation at a strip club.  (Read 5940 times)
UNIT
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 17983


Respect: +57

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 05:48:46 pm »
0

Quote from: "olsons3"
Everyone was saying I was nuts 2 months ago when I said we needed to trade Tinsley and Jackson...    

Tinsley and Jackson could go somewhere for a draft choice each.

We need to get it down from 19 to 15.  Here is the place to start.


we have to feb to find a good trade
Logged
olsons3
Benchwarmer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 633

Respect: 0

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 08:49:45 pm »
0

True, but keeping them on the roster now means you cut two players to perpetuate the mistake.  

We have to trim 4 players from the roster.  Edwards, Lampley, and two others.  Powell has been a stud in the summer workouts, Marshall looks like he could contribute big.  Snap may have sealed his fate with this mistake.  

I think we could get a couple of used ball racks for Tinsley now.  If he has the opportunity to get injured you'll never get rid of him, much like herpes.

Jackson will have value out there.  Get a second rounder, smile and start again.  Time to make the people happy.  He will not feel any love, which just makes him a powder keg waiting for a spark.

My starting five:
Orien Greene
Danny Granger
Al Harrington
Jermaine Oneal
David Harrison

Off the bench:
Sarunas Jasikevicious
James White
Marquis Daniels
Maceo Baston
Jeff Foster

11.   Rawle Marshall
12.   Josh Powell


Inact
Snap Hunter
Darryl Armstrong
Shawne Williams
Logged

Boom Baby!!!!
UNIT
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 17983


Respect: +57

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2006, 01:31:32 am »
0

Quote from: "olsons3"
True, but keeping them on the roster now means you cut two players to perpetuate the mistake.  

We have to trim 4 players from the roster.  Edwards, Lampley, and two others.  Powell has been a stud in the summer workouts, Marshall looks like he could contribute big.  Snap may have sealed his fate with this mistake.  

I think we could get a couple of used ball racks for Tinsley now.  If he has the opportunity to get injured you'll never get rid of him, much like herpes.

Jackson will have value out there.  Get a second rounder, smile and start again.  Time to make the people happy.  He will not feel any love, which just makes him a powder keg waiting for a spark.

My starting five:
Orien Greene
Danny Granger
Al Harrington
Jermaine Oneal
David Harrison

Off the bench:
Sarunas Jasikevicious
James White
Marquis Daniels
Maceo Baston
Jeff Foster

11.   Rawle Marshall
12.   Josh Powell


Inact
Snap Hunter
Darryl Armstrong
Shawne Williams


lol what the

Greene aint starting...
Danny aint a 2
Armstrong and Swilliams on inactive?..
Logged
Demian
Journeyman
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 102

Respect: 0

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 01:35:44 am »
0

Saras must be starter if tinsley not play. And Armstrong still can play well.

Orien Greene... 3rd point guard.
Logged

UNIT
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 17983


Respect: +57

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 01:36:17 am »
0

Starters
Tinsley
Daniels
Granger
Harrington
Oneal

Bench
Sarunas
Armstrong
White
Jackson
Baston
Foster
Harrison

13.Greene
14.S Williams
15.Edwards

CUT
Hunter
Marshell
Powell
(it hurts but the roster is too deep already..)
Logged
olsons3
Benchwarmer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 633

Respect: 0

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2006, 04:21:12 pm »
0

Quote from: "Bball Unit"
Starters
Tinsley
Daniels
Granger
Harrington
Oneal

Bench
Sarunas
Armstrong
White
Jackson
Baston
Foster
Harrison

13.Greene
14.S Williams
15.Edwards

CUT
Hunter
Marshell
Powell
(it hurts but the roster is too deep already..)


Keeping Edwards???   Starting Tinsley???

Did you smoke the joints the police found in Tinsley's car???
Time to cut JT loose.  

Jackson isn't going to be happy here this year.  He will get no love.  
Time to give him a chance elsewhere.
Logged

Boom Baby!!!!
cselby
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 42172


Respect: +2791

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006, 08:21:38 pm »
0

Quote from: "olsons3"
Quote from: "Bball Unit"
Starters
Tinsley
Daniels
Granger
Harrington
Oneal

Bench
Sarunas
Armstrong
White
Jackson
Baston
Foster
Harrison

13.Greene
14.S Williams
15.Edwards

CUT
Hunter
Marshell
Powell
(it hurts but the roster is too deep already..)


Keeping Edwards???   Starting Tinsley???

Did you smoke the joints the police found in Tinsley's car???
Time to cut JT loose.  

Jackson isn't going to be happy here this year.  He will get no love.  
Time to give him a chance elsewhere.



who else gona start at PG?
Logged



Soon....
olsons3
Benchwarmer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 633

Respect: 0

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2006, 08:37:45 pm »
0

Saras looked good tonight, and so did Greene.  Armstrong didn't play that much.

Any way you look at it, one of these guys will have to start at least 30 games anyway.
Logged

Boom Baby!!!!
UNIT
Hall of Famer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 17983


Respect: +57

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2006, 02:40:05 am »
0

Quote from: "olsons3"
Saras looked good tonight, and so did Greene.  Armstrong didn't play that much.

Any way you look at it, one of these guys will have to start at least 30 games anyway.


lol but yeah greene played good...  i mean i was impressed when i watched him play for boston.. so i wanna see him stay on the roster..
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
 
 
Jump to: