Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: time to get a little bit younger?  (Read 4330 times)
thecava
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: June 19, 2006, 11:23:57 am »

don't you think it's time to stop signing old players and move into a new era, I mean surround our core (Duncan, Parker and Manu) with young up-and-coming players instead of signing players like Finley, Barry, Horry, Van Exel, etc.?
I think they should try again that last-minute deadline trade with Barry going to the Hornets for J.R. Smith and Macijauskas. What do you think?
ab40
Undrafted

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 02:09:09 pm »

Quote from: "thecava"
I think they should try again that last-minute deadline trade with Barry going to the Hornets for J.R. Smith and Macijauskas. What do you think?

Yes I totaly agree men if JR would show a sniff of his attitude :lol:  not a chance this is greg popovisch were talking about, ey if nazr mohamed signs with another team would getting louis scola a good idea or not?

all men are my brethern, the world is my country, to do good is my religion
lik
Undrafted

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 07:46:24 pm »

I don't think the Hornets want the OLD, his-defense-helps-the-opponent's-offense Brent Barry, whose next year's salariy will be 5 million.

There're several teams interested in the young and talant JR Smith, so the Hornets have many choise in the next four monthes.
karnaugh
Undrafted

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 03:38:36 pm »

true they need fresh forces and Luis Scola will give them something, but they must find also some1 else.

"MONEY, POWER, RESPECT" (Scarface)
jpu12
Undrafted

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 04:14:01 pm »

say farewell to rasho, he's off to TO for matt bonner, eric williams and a 2nd round pick (2009).

No loss to SA, rasho sucks, just another tall euro stiff.  Bonner is a gamer that the fans will love, and he might actually give SA some personality.  Williams had skills way back, but he still thinks he's a top notch player, so best of luck avoiding the complaints.
leonleon
Undrafted

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 07:25:02 pm »

the only thing i will miss about rash is that when me and my friends got together to play a game of 21 one of us would call out playing the "rash position" which is where you stand under the basket and rebound/tip.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: