Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: # 39....Bulls select COURTNEY LEE  (Read 2183 times)
ChitownBulls
MVP

Respect: +289

« on: June 13, 2008, 09:24:51 am »

BIG TIME scorer, He does come out of a small school in Western Kentucky but still players have proven if you can score you can play in this league. He is a 6'5 200 pound SG, averaged about 20 a game, great 3 point shot, shot 40% from behind the arc! From what i read, he can get his shot off with no time at all, very very quick release, not to mention his form on his shot is perfect. Good 1 on 1 player with excellent ability to finish at the rim. After playing 4 years at WK he has learn to be a excellent decision maker, draws a lot of fouls an goes to the line an makes them pay, 80% free throw shooter. Advanced mid range game. Only knocks on him is that he isnt a absolute freak of a athlete an he has short arms for being a 2 guard in the NBA, his passing ability is decent, an he is solid defender. Getting shots off against more athletic players could be a problem. Overall looks like a high octane scorer,a bit of a tweener, but does get good lift on his jumper, can stop on a dime an pull up at the elbow, he could eventaully possibly be a deadly 3 point shooter which could be a nice role for him on the Bulls.

SICK DUNK!

Draft Prospect Video

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
Jason Rubin
a.k.a. greenwing
MVP

Respect: +26

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 09:34:00 am »

#39...the Bulls select a 7-footer.

GMJames
Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 09:49:58 am »

I think there is alot of ways that 39th selection can go. Depending on the trends from the first round. I kinda agree with green, If a projected first rounder drops to them I think they take a 7 footer. If not a shooting guard like Lee or Forbes maybe.

ChitownBulls
MVP

Respect: +289

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 09:54:37 am »

I would also like a 7 footer , im just suggesting ideas with that pick. In my opinion i would want a 7footer in the first round, but we will see if that happens.

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
azilis07
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 10:21:15 am »

I think Lee would be a great pick if he's still there at 39. He could be a second round gem. Seems like he might be take earlier though.
Jason Rubin
a.k.a. greenwing
MVP

Respect: +26

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 10:56:28 am »

I can't see us taking a shooting guard.  We are three deep in that position already and we still have JamesOn Curry to bring up if we so choose (although I think he will get waived or kept in the NBDL).  Second rounders known for being real gems in the past are usually shooting guards or centers.  Since we're already deep at the 2, we should stock up at the 5 where we only have two legitimate centers.

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 08:54:22 pm »

yep, courtney is a nice guy but he wont last that long, he"'s in the 25-35 spot, but if he does, lucky team r u.

LET'S GO HEAT.
Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 10:45:31 pm »

I'm still liking Semih Erden, but it doesn't look like he'll fall to the Bulls anymore.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: