Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
 
Author Topic: Miami-Cleveland-New Jersey  (Read 1643 times)
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 614


« on: June 19, 2008, 04:58:29 pm »

Miami Trades:
 - Shawn Marion
 - Mark Blount
 - Chris Quinn
 - Udonis Haslem

Miami Receives:
 - Wally Szczerbiak
 - Joe Smith
 - 19th Overall Pick
 - Daniel Gibson
 - Anderson Varejao
 - 10th Overall Pick
 - Keith Van Horn
 - Desagana Diop
 - Trenton Hassell

Cleveland Trades:
 - Wally Szczerbiak
 - Joe Smith
 - 19th Overall Pick
 - Daniel Gibson
 - Anderson Varejao
 - Zydrunas Ilgauskas
 - Sasha Pavlovic


Cleveland Receives:
 - Shawn Marion
 - Mark Blount
 - Chris Quinn
 - Vince Carter

New Jersey Trades:
 - 10th Overall Pick
 - Desagana Diop
 - Trenton Hassell
 - Keith Van Horn
 - Vince Carter

New Jersey Receives:
 - Zydrunas Ilgauskas
 - Sasha Pavlovic
 - Udonis Haslem

Reasons:

Miami

Miami is in dire need of a center and a pg. By acquiring the 10th pick they can pick Russell Westbrook or D.J Augustin to play PG or DeAndre Jordan, Mareese Speights, Brook Lopez at center. By acquiring the 19th pick, they can acquire Kosta Koufos, Mareese Speights, JaVale McGee, or Roy Hibbert to play center or they can pick up Mario Chalmers to fill in at PG. They also get rid of Blount's bad contract and pick up Diop to take over the starting role as defensive center, until Zo and Heat Management can turn our newly acquired center into a great one. We get an outside shooter to come off the bench in Gibson and Wally. And, some may complain about the shitty players we're taking in, but Varejao, Hassell, Joe Smith, and Wally's contract is up next season putting us in a major run to land Turkoglu or Artest in FA.


Line-up:

PG: Russell Westbrook/D.J Augustine
SG: D-Wade
SF: Wally Szczerbiak/Dorrell Wright - Turkoglu/Artest
PF: Michael Beasley
C: Diop/Zo/Jordan/Speights/McGee/Hibbert/Koufos

Cleveland

Cleveland is in dire need of some all-star help right and. They acquire Marion to play the PF position and Carter to play the SG position. With two all-stars in the line-up, Lebron should win a ring soon. They lose starting C Big-Z, but Ben Wallace can step in and doesn't need to score because of the newly acquired group of all-stars. They also get an outside shooter who is a pure PG in Quinn to replace Gibson who was playing out of position and Mark Blount who can be put in to replace Wallace if they need scoring down low.

Line-up:

PG: Delonte West/Chris Quinn
SG: Vince Carter
SF: Lebron James
PF: Shawn Marion
C: Ben Wallace

New Jersey

New Jersey finally solves there scoring problems down low by adding multi-dimension Big-Z to their roster who isn't too shabby at defense either. Haslem is an automatic lift with his energy at the PF position and should create many second time opportunities. Both Haslem and Big-Z should create one of the best offensive rebounding tandems in the league. They get rid of Carter's bad contract and take on Sasha Pavlovic who should excel playing next to four very good players in the starting line-up and shouldn't have to do much except make shots.

Line-up:

PG: Devin Harris
SG: Sasha Pavlovic
SF: Richard Jefferson
PF: Udonis Haslem
C:  Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Logged


LordLeoshes
All-Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 4701


2nd Amendment wont b needed til they try taking it


« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 07:48:10 pm »

Quote from: "[)-Wa[)3"
Miami Trades:
 - Shawn Marion
 - Mark Blount
 - Chris Quinn
 - Udonis Haslem

Miami Receives:
 - Wally Szczerbiak
 - Joe Smith
 - 19th Overall Pick
 - Daniel Gibson
 - Anderson Varejao
 - 10th Overall Pick
 - Keith Van Horn
 - Desagana Diop
 - Trenton Hassell

Cleveland Trades:
 - Wally Szczerbiak
 - Joe Smith
 - 19th Overall Pick
 - Daniel Gibson
 - Anderson Varejao
 - Zydrunas Ilgauskas
 - Sasha Pavlovic


Cleveland Receives:
 - Shawn Marion
 - Mark Blount
 - Chris Quinn
 - Vince Carter

New Jersey Trades:
 - 10th Overall Pick
 - Desagana Diop
 - Trenton Hassell
 - Keith Van Horn
 - Vince Carter

New Jersey Receives:
 - Zydrunas Ilgauskas
 - Sasha Pavlovic
 - Udonis Haslem

Reasons:

Miami

Miami is in dire need of a center and a pg. By acquiring the 10th pick they can pick Russell Westbrook or D.J Augustin to play PG or DeAndre Jordan, Mareese Speights, Brook Lopez at center. By acquiring the 19th pick, they can acquire Kosta Koufos, Mareese Speights, JaVale McGee, or Roy Hibbert to play center or they can pick up Mario Chalmers to fill in at PG. They also get rid of Blount's bad contract and pick up Diop to take over the starting role as defensive center, until Zo and Heat Management can turn our newly acquired center into a great one. We get an outside shooter to come off the bench in Gibson and Wally. And, some may complain about the shitty players we're taking in, but Varejao, Hassell, Joe Smith, and Wally's contract is up next season putting us in a major run to land Turkoglu or Artest in FA.


Line-up:

PG: Russell Westbrook/D.J Augustine
SG: D-Wade
SF: Wally Szczerbiak/Dorrell Wright - Turkoglu/Artest
PF: Michael Beasley
C: Diop/Zo/Jordan/Speights/McGee/Hibbert/Koufos

Cleveland

Cleveland is in dire need of some all-star help right and. They acquire Marion to play the PF position and Carter to play the SG position. With two all-stars in the line-up, Lebron should win a ring soon. They lose starting C Big-Z, but Ben Wallace can step in and doesn't need to score because of the newly acquired group of all-stars. They also get an outside shooter who is a pure PG in Quinn to replace Gibson who was playing out of position and Mark Blount who can be put in to replace Wallace if they need scoring down low.

Line-up:

PG: Delonte West/Chris Quinn
SG: Vince Carter
SF: Lebron James
PF: Shawn Marion
C: Ben Wallace

New Jersey

New Jersey finally solves there scoring problems down low by adding multi-dimension Big-Z to their roster who isn't too shabby at defense either. Haslem is an automatic lift with his energy at the PF position and should create many second time opportunities. Both Haslem and Big-Z should create one of the best offensive rebounding tandems in the league. They get rid of Carter's bad contract and take on Sasha Pavlovic who should excel playing next to four very good players in the starting line-up and shouldn't have to do much except make shots.

Line-up:

PG: Devin Harris
SG: Sasha Pavlovic
SF: Richard Jefferson
PF: Udonis Haslem
C:  Zydrunas Ilgauskas



I don't want to trade Marion unless he says that he does not want to be here. Or their is some kind of conflict with him. Or we can get a better player with him. Don't like the 4, for 9 trade.
Logged

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

 Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 614


« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 08:00:52 pm »

Like 5 of those 9 coming in are expiring contracts making us huge next season in the FA market. By trading Marion, we're filling out all of our positions I don't understand why you're so high on him. This trade would put us over the top.
Logged


LordLeoshes
All-Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 4701


2nd Amendment wont b needed til they try taking it


« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 08:13:32 pm »

Quote from: "[)-Wa[)3"
Like 5 of those 9 coming in are expiring contracts making us huge next season in the FA market. By trading Marion, we're filling out all of our positions I don't understand why you're so high on him. This trade would put us over the top.



I do like the fact that they are expierings, but no one their is even close to being an allstar. & that would mean that we are giving up on this season. & i don't see Pat doing that.
Logged

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

 Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
MR23Miyagi
Benchwarmer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 638



« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 09:08:27 pm »

nets would not do this trade only because they lose VC, they are trying to shop richardson and have really become high on vc since they signed him to new deal last year. plus giving up the 10th pick AND vc would require the nets to get more back than z, haslem, and pavloic

the cavs would see a team that has improved in talent but would have no depth. their backups would consist of blount and quinn, and the celtics showed that their big three needed help off the bench in order to succeed. plus they would have no pick this year to upgrade their bench, and if the salaries match then the cavs would still be too far under the cap to sign anyone decent. If talk to any cavs fan they will tell you that they would never want to trade Z.
Logged
Prime Time
MVP
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 6238


Prime Time Productions


« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 09:10:10 pm »

Quote from: "MR23Miyagi"
nets would not do this trade only because they lose VC, they are trying to shop richardson and have really become high on vc since they signed him to new deal last year.


you mean richard jefferson.  :wink:  :lol:
Logged

MR23Miyagi
Benchwarmer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 638



« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 09:18:43 pm »

haha good catch
Logged
grizzulie
Benchwarmer
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 304


Here you have the best Bulls fan in Spain


« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2008, 04:00:27 am »

to many people involved...  :?
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
 
 
Jump to: