Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Miami - Lakers  (Read 888 times)
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« on: July 03, 2008, 12:00:43 pm »

Not sure if this is a plausible trade but, with Bynum asking for a max contract, would a sign and trade to Miami for Marion work? Laker's get their aggressive SF that isn't afraid to get touched and play excellent defense. Miami gets their up-and-coming center to put them over the top. Only reason i proposed this trade was because I don't think the Lakers want to pay Bynum his contract so they can, most likely, have another finals appearance with Marion next season and then next off-season, when Marion's contract expires, they can sign Artest who is friends with Bryant.

PG: Chalmers
SG: Wade
SF: MLE
PF: Beasley
C: Bynum

PG: Fisher
SG: Bryant
SF: Marion/Artest
PF: Odom
C: Gasol

B-ball fan 11
MVP

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 01:06:02 pm »

I think the Lakers would rather give him a qualifier and see how much he's worth this year.
LordLeoshes
All-Star

2nd Amendment wont b needed til they try taking it

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 06:33:55 pm »

Quote from: "[)-Wa[)3"
Not sure if this is a plausible trade but, with Bynum asking for a max contract, would a sign and trade to Miami for Marion work? Laker's get their aggressive SF that isn't afraid to get touched and play excellent defense. Miami gets their up-and-coming center to put them over the top. Only reason i proposed this trade was because I don't think the Lakers want to pay Bynum his contract so they can, most likely, have another finals appearance with Marion next season and then next off-season, when Marion's contract expires, they can sign Artest who is friends with Bryant.

PG: Chalmers
SG: Wade
SF: MLE
PF: Beasley
C: Bynum

PG: Fisher
SG: Bryant
SF: Marion/Artest
PF: Odom
C: Gasol

If Pat will forget about the 2010 cap space(Witch i dont see him doing) then i would be cool with this.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: