Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 2011-12 Minnesota Timberwolves Prospects**Fixed/Updated**  (Read 24413 times)
Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2010, 07:42:04 pm »

No matter what the wolves shouldnt draft a PG, Rubio is coming believe it! HE COULD be that jenning/curry/evans to this team and might propel them in to respectablilty.  If you look at the timberwolves this team is built for a pass-first PG.  All they need is a Defensive Big and of course some bench players but its looking good.

Some players i would target (5-10 range minny zone lol)

Enes Kanter- Watched the Euro Hoop Summit he was dominating and to my suprise very defensive has good ball skills on defense and knows how to be in the right place.  He's not a athletic defender (Dwight Howard/ Ben Wallace) he is more a smart defender (Tim Duncan/Sheed) Could be that Center that Minny needs.

Alec Burcs- Lights out shooter imo, saw him at colorado very good shooter, the type of player who could really create some floor spacing. He can create his own shot but he is also a good mover without the ball.  HE is infact a pg best friend.

Keep a eye out for those two names
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

Respect: 0

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2010, 04:08:31 am »

Don't be delusional. We were a "young team on the rise" ever since KG was traded. Glen Taylor was the chairman of the board of owners all those years. So, whatever "behind the curtain" connections we might have, we've had them all along all those years. I also think the lottery is rigged. I just don't see us being on the good side of it EVER.

Also, a knock on your "final piece" theory is as simple as: we already have it. Stashed in Spain.
Only the biggest homer would have called us a team on the rise the last few years. But that's the beauty of the lottery, it doesn't actually help those that need it. The Angel of Stern follows his master and God only helps those who help themselves.

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2011, 08:03:04 pm »

11-12 prospects time.

RIP Madawg
shangrila
MVP

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2011, 07:35:05 am »

Irving or bust. Williams or bust. Valanciunis or bust. Kahn or bust. :O

I don't expect them to keep the Memphis pick, but if they do Singleton should be a candidate, along with anyone who slips. Hell, I'd take Marshon Brooks there if need be. It's not like this team doesn't need the offence.

animal collective
All-Star

A word to the wise is infuriating.

Respect: +21

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2011, 11:04:52 am »

With the 1st pick you guys should get either Ernes Kanter or Jonas Valanciunas, Kanter will make the transition quicker but I feel Valanciunas has more potential; they can both still grow a little and Valanciunas has time to put on 20lbs or so. If Bismack Biyombo is still available at 20 I say take him

Trade bait Jonny Flynn. All you guys really need to do is get a 2 guard, Ben Gordon could be an option if Detroit gives up on him (which they should.) He just needs to be his one-dimensional self and put up 17-18ppg 3rpg 3apg .8spg

Rubio - Ridnour - Gaines
Gordon - Webster - Ellington
Johnson - Randolph - Webster
Love - Beasley - Pekovic
Kanter/Valanciunas - Tolliver - Biyombo

Robert Horry is a much better candidate for HOF then a cry baby LBJ.

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2011, 02:07:42 am »

With the 1st pick you guys should get either Ernes Kanter or Jonas Valanciunas, Kanter will make the transition quicker but I feel Valanciunas has more potential; they can both still grow a little and Valanciunas has time to put on 20lbs or so. If Bismack Biyombo is still available at 20 I say take him

Trade bait Jonny Flynn. All you guys really need to do is get a 2 guard, Ben Gordon could be an option if Detroit gives up on him (which they should.) He just needs to be his one-dimensional self and put up 17-18ppg 3rpg 3apg .8spg

Rubio - Ridnour - Gaines
Love - Beasley - Pekovic

Yuck.

RIP Madawg
CP3 With the Dish
All-Star

Respect: +14

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2011, 08:33:09 am »

Rubio's going to be a bust f he comes over.   Hell he's sucking it up pretty hard in Europe right now.  If your game plan is revolving around him coming over expect to be one of the top lottery picks come next season.

The Twolves need to draft the best player available no matter what position he plays.  And get a new coach.

"I hope death is like a big French orgasm."

"When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness." - Lil_flip_remix
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2011, 02:37:29 pm »

Rubio's going to be a bust f he comes over.   Hell he's sucking it up pretty hard in Europe right now.  If your game plan is revolving around him coming over expect to be one of the top lottery picks come next season.

The Twolves need to draft the best player available no matter what position he plays.  And get a new coach.

Like Derrick Williams?! Pass.

RIP Madawg
animal collective
All-Star

A word to the wise is infuriating.

Respect: +21

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2011, 09:37:06 pm »

Rubio - Ridnour - Gaines
Love - Beasley - Pekovic

Yuck.

well what do you propose fuckface?

Robert Horry is a much better candidate for HOF then a cry baby LBJ.

JR
a.k.a. JR the BeatBeast & Mr. Solo Dolo & Queensbridge
Hall of Famer

#RARE

Respect: +337

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2011, 07:53:01 pm »

lol if the wolves win the lottery, you take irving, send rubio with beasley or randolph to get a Wing that can be the main scoring option. Include Webster or Wes Johnson and get a true C for Love. Indiana, LAC, Detroit. Any lottery team with a scorer or maybe a playoff team falling,

If minnesota doesnt win lottery, they could grab derrick williams, kemba walker, kanter or valanciunas depending on were they go. getting the 4th pick and making a small reach for Walker could prove big. Walker will score immediatley in the NBA. There is also the option of trading down....maybe swapping picks with a team in the 8-12 range could get you a C and a pick to take Alec burks.

sofakingbad
Starter

Respect: +49

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2011, 04:07:36 pm »

11-12 12-13 prospects time.

Wolves Basketball.

shangrila
MVP

« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2011, 12:11:37 pm »

Eh, I actually like the idea of finding a diamond in the rough.

Orlando Johnson looks like he could be productive. Renardo Sidney, too, although he obviously comes with more red flags.

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2011, 01:39:03 pm »

Eh, I actually like the idea of finding a diamond in the rough.

Orlando Johnson looks like he could be productive. Renardo Sidney, too, although he obviously comes with more red flags.

*** Sidney. More garbo we don't need.

RIP Madawg
shangrila
MVP

« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2011, 09:15:11 am »

Eh, Adelman might be able to make it work. He had success with Webber after all

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2011, 03:41:41 am »

Eh, Adelman might be able to make it work. He had success with Webber after all

Webber wasn't nearly as bad tempered as Sidney has shown so far. Also, he's twice as talented...

RIP Madawg
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Jump to: