Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ryan Gomes  (Read 1821 times)
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

Respect: 0

« on: July 17, 2008, 08:21:30 pm »

i'm wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a s&t with him. i don't doubt there's a few teams interested. thoughts?

wolvesfan41
Journeyman

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 08:50:59 pm »

Oh I'm sure there would be plenty of teams interested in Gomes.  I would much rather sign and trade Smith than Gomes though.  Gomes is the "glue" piece that good teams need.

shangrila
MVP

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 09:36:38 pm »

yeah now that i think about it if our starting lineup is foye-miller-gomes-love-jefferson, that isn't a bad starting 5. i could see the celtics making a push for him though now they've lost posey

czaras
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 04:14:46 am »

Well, they;ve gor the MLE... but we can match any offer, and we have the MLE aswell. A s&t? Hihly unlikely, because we'd have to take Brian Scalabrine, lol. Which we never will.
shangrila
MVP

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 04:28:14 am »

yeah i though about it and all i could see them offering that we'd even look at would be gabe pruitt and bill walker and that'd only be if we were desperate for a backup PG. they'd probably need a filler as well anyway

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 06:20:50 pm »

Ryan Gomes is in the future plans for sure. He's dynamite. No way can anyone not like his game. Ryan Gomes has proven the ability to help others on defense, hit the three pointer, and rebound better than 80% of the other SF in the NBA. Not to mention he can switch to PF if another team goes small.

RIP Madawg
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: