Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kevin Love  (Read 1605 times)
wolvesfan41
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« on: July 17, 2008, 08:52:54 pm »

I see that he is having a pretty good summer league so far (only 2 games and it's only the summer league) but I was wondering if anybody has seen any video of him.  Is he a lot quicker with the weight that he lost?  Does he still have the strength that he had in college?  I'm just curious as to what he looks/ plays like now.

shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 09:33:09 pm »

he's alittle quicker and he's still got his strength. i'm actually impressed by him. he plays very smart and his passing has been nothing short of amazing, as its more then just outlet passes too. i wasn't sure of the mayo-love trade and i'm still not 100% sure but it's definitely looking better in my eyes

shangrila
MVP

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 10:29:22 pm »

he had 26 and 15 today. i know it's only summer league but he's doing really well. the only problem for me is his 3pt shot. he's attempted 7 and hasn't hit one nor looked that close on a few of them

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 06:27:15 pm »

If he shoots threes in the regular season that aren't chest passes from beyond half court, :wink: that's a bad deal.

RIP Madawg
shangrila
MVP

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 06:42:15 pm »

Quote from: "Dice Dice Baby!!"
If he shoots threes in the regular season that aren't chest passes from beyond half court, :wink: that's a bad deal.

don't tell everyone our game plan...

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: