Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Were you happy to see KG win the title outside of Minnesota?  (Voting closed: July 06, 2008, 10:06:32 pm)
Yes - 4 (66.7%)
No - 2 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do you feel about KG's ring?  (Read 1338 times)
mike34
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« on: July 06, 2008, 10:06:32 pm »

I was just wondering how T-wolves fans felt about KG battling for them for a decade, and in his first year away from the team winning a title.  I am a celtics fan, (not a bandwagoner, have loved them for about 10 years), and grew to love KG over the year, but i was also aware that deep in his heart, he still loved Minny.  if this has been done before, just give me a link, i havent been on the site in a while.
czaras
All-Star

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 03:53:23 am »

I'm happy for him. It's not sucha  big deal as most make out of it. KG was loyal to Minnesota but at some point he couldn't stare McHale and his way of "building" the team around him.

I'm happy he got the ring elsewhere, ebcause obviously he wouldnt've been able to get it here.
The_French_guy
Journeyman

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 09:15:54 am »

Life is unfair sometimes.
In a perfect world, and considering all what KG has accomplished for the Wolves, it'd have been sweet if Garnett had won the title with his former team  :cry:

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 06:37:16 pm »

I'm happy for him because of how he plays the game, not because he ever played for a long time in Minnesota. No one takes the game more seriously for the purpose of being the best than he does. Good job, KG and Celts.

RIP Madawg
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: