Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Showcasing Maxiell?  (Read 1546 times)
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

Respect: +30

« on: January 10, 2010, 08:28:48 am »

lately Maxiell has been inserted into the starting lineup. i see that as nothing but a showcase. i mean Maxiell has been nothing to care about. i guess they're trying to see what kinda value he has

Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 08:33:19 am »

Maybe, but i think he's expirementing with different lineups and situations lately
Herbal_Tea*
MVP

love that feel

Respect: +2046

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 06:42:04 am »

You might be right, but the thing with Maxiell is he is hit or miss. And he has been miss more than hit ever since he got his $$$. It's all about his energy level really, he's gotta bring the pain.

Flip Saunders said it best when he was coaching the Pistons, "I know in the first 30 seconds if Jason is going to get a double double or get 4 fouls". - (paraphrasing, I don't recall his exact words)

Bring that intensity back! He needs a better nickname than Baby Eater... that just goes a bit too far. He should play like Corliss, so we can call him Big Nasty?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 09:05:42 am by Herbal_Tea* » Logged

pooflakes
Starter

Respect: +30

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 09:38:16 pm »

You might be right, but the thing with Maxiell is he is hit or miss. And he has been miss more than hit ever since he got his $$$.

Actually his poor form came when the team traded billups, maxiell needs a pg to really show of his skills as he is quite limited with the group of shoot 1st pg's we have now there no chance in that.

ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

Respect: +487

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 10:38:03 pm »

You might be right, but the thing with Maxiell is he is hit or miss. And he has been miss more than hit ever since he got his $$$.

Actually his poor form came when the team traded billups, maxiell needs a pg to really show of his skills as he is quite limited with the group of shoot 1st pg's we have now there no chance in that.

He needs a pg to showcase his strengths which are rebounding, hustling for loose balls, defense, and dunking?

Ralph
a.k.a. Poop-Stains
All-Star

PIZZA ROLLSSSSSS

Respect: +48

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 07:35:29 pm »

Jason Maxi-Pad is garbage as of late, I hope we trade him.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: