Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Miami - Denver - Oklahoma - New York  (Read 3408 times)
LordLeoshes
All-Star

2nd Amendment wont b needed til they try taking it

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2008, 05:32:38 pm »

Quote from: "[)-Wa[)3"
You have Thabeet on next years team. 1st he sucks, 2nd is we don't have a 1st next year, unless we pick in the top 10. & that would mean that we sucked, & was 1 of the 10 worst teams in the NBA.
so what is it, Do you wan't to make the playoffs, or suck, & get a top 10 pick? Cause, the picks we would be getting would be protected to the top 15. & 16 & up is not worth losing Marion, Haslem, & having another horrible year.

Do you even pay attention to the trade? We received to 1st round picks from New York and Seattle. 2nd, by your comments in the past and now, I'm pretty sure you don't even watch college basketball. Thabeet may not have been an offensive weapon last year, but that's not what the Heat need. We need a defensive threat at the C position. Plus, an extra year at college will really do the trick for him. He'll develop more of an offensive game, acquire more basketball IQ, etc etc. Plus, if you haven't noticed, the Heat organization does a fantastic job developing young bigs. They know what they're doing when it comes to helping them offensively and defensively and we also have a great defensive coach in Zo who can also teach him a few offensive moves. Since when are the Heat in the contention for a chip next year anyway? Yes! we made the playoffs only to lose in the first round, Marion's contract expires and there aren't any good-looking FA's out there the Heat could want thanks to Charlotte resigning Emeka. Would you stop looking at the short-term for my trade and look at it long-term. How can you tell me a line-up of:

PG: Chalmers
SG: Wade
SF: LeBron
PF: Beasley
C: Thabeet

won't be a dynasty? You're trippin.

Like i sead in the post above, i had Thabeet confused with Hibuert. Or whatever his name is?
& Thabeet is sloted to go 5. Like i sead, no one will give us lotto picks, they will be in the 16, & up.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2008, 05:34:20 pm »

Quote from: "bigg mike"
Quote from: "shangrila"
aite i'm only going to say this one more time. you can't trade the knick's 2009 or 2010 picks

Yeah, I gave up trying to say that all the time.
That 2009 Draft Pick will most likely be the Knicks, however they won't have the rights to trade it until Draft Night.
2010, we're properly fuked with our pick.
Oh well.

yeah i have no idea why thomas made it unprotected in 2010

LordLeoshes
All-Star

2nd Amendment wont b needed til they try taking it

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2008, 05:34:22 pm »

Quote from: "shangrila"
aite i'm only going to say this one more time. you can't trade the knick's 2009 or 2010 picks

This is another reason.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
B-ball fan 11
MVP

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2008, 04:34:21 am »

Quote from: "atong518"
lol i love how presumptuous you are. how the hell do you expect to get lebron AND wade?!

Two max deals on one teams isn't unheard of, they are good friends, and Miami doesn't suck when they're not tanking.
B-ball fan 11
MVP

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2008, 04:37:37 am »

I'm sorry as a NYer I would love to see us get Carmelo and JR for nothing, but Denver is nowhere near as stupid as to do this move. They would sooner send those two to Altanta for JJ and Marvin Williams.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: