Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Miami - Chicago - Cleveland - Milwaukee - Clippers  (Read 2971 times)
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« on: July 26, 2008, 11:50:47 pm »

Miami Heat
Send:
 - Shawn Marion
 - Marcus Banks
 - 1st Round Draft Pick

Receive:
 - Andrew Bogut
 - Mo Williams

Chicago Bulls
Send:
 - Kirk Hinrich
 - Luol Deng
 - Andres Nocioni
 - Thabo Sefolosha

Receive:
 - Zydrunas Ilgauskas
 - Richard Jefferson
 - Dan Gadzuric
 - Charlie Bell

Cleveland Cavaliers
Send:
 - Zydrunas Ilgauskas
 - Ben Wallace
 - Sasha Pavlovic
 - Anderson Varejao
 - 09 First Round Draft Pick
 - 09 Second Round Draft Pick

Receive:
 - Michael Redd
 - Marcus Camby
 - Andres Nocioni
 - Thabo Sefolosha

Milwaukee Bucks
Send:
 - Richard Jefferson
 - Dan Gadzuric
 - Charlie Bell
 - Andrew Bogut
 - Mo Williams

Receive:
 - Kirk Hinrich
 - Luol Deng
 - Ben Wallace
 - Shawn Marion
 - Marcus Banks

Los Angeles Clippers
Send:
 - Marcus Camby

Receive:
 - Sasha Pavlovic
 - Anderson Varejao
 - 09 First Round Draft Pick via Cleveland
 - 09 2nd Round Draft Pick via Cleveland
 - Future 1st Round Draft Pick via Miami

Reasoning & Line-ups:

Miami Heat
Miami gets a PG who can create, shoot, score, and take pressure off Wade and a center who I think will put up all-star numbers next year. They fill there two greatest positions of need and get expirings in Szczerbiak and Smith. Also, they get rid of Mark Blount and Banks, enough said lol.

PG: Mo Williams / Mario Chalmers
SG: D-Wade / Cook / James Jones
SF: James Jones / Wright
PF: Beasley / Haslem
C: Bogut / Anthony

Chicago Bulls
Get rid of no-longer-needed Hinrich and unhappy Luol Deng and add in all-star Richard Jefferson and, finally, a big-man who can score in Big-Z. These two new pieces also add veteran leadership in this young team. They should also make Rose's developing come along faster and easier.

PG: Derrick Rose / Charlie Bell
SG: Larry Hughes / Ben Gordon / Sefolosha
SF: Richard Jefferson / Tyrus Thomas
PF: Drew Gooden / Joakim Noah / Tyrus Thomas
C: Big- Z / Joakim Noah / Dan Gadzuric

Cleveland Cavaliers
LeBron gets an all-star in Redd and a great defensive player in Camby and give up little-to-nothing to get them. They also add in a very nice player in Nocioni who plays well with the defensive Cavaliers system. There isn't much else to say other than Champions 08/09 lol. They lack depth, at the PG, PF, and C position, but I'm sure they could pick up a few players like Boston last season. The great part in this trade is, no one is going to demand the ball other than James and Redd.  Redd doesn't create for himself or anyone anyways so LeBron will still be the main guy in the closing seconds. They lose two draft picks, but with this line-up, who cares?

PG: Delonte West / Daniel Gibson / Jones
SG: Michael Redd / Daniel Gibson
SF: LeBron James / Andres Nocioni
PF: Hickson / Jackson
C: Marcus Camby / Hickson

Milwaukee Bucks
Milwaukee undergoes a complete line-up change. Somehow, someway, Milwaukee's current line-up always seems to disappoint so maybe a complete change will do the trick. I think they come out pretty well in the end though. Hinrich > Williams, Deng = Jefferson, Wallace + Marion + filler = Bogut. The reason why I like this trade for Milwaukee is because they become a very good defensive team. Hinrich, Deng, Marion, and Wallace are all very good defensive players. They're now lacking at the SG position, but they should be able to find a nice player elsewhere if worst comes to worst. Also, they can just trade Hinrich if they feel Sessions is ready to start for a nice SG or Charlie V.

PG: Hinrich / Sessions / Banks
SG: Mason / Hinrich
SF: Luol Deng / Joe Alexander
PF: Shawn Marion / Charlie V / Mark Blount
C: Ben Wallace / Mark Blount

Los Angeles Clippers
They need a starting SG until Gordon is ready. Pavlovic provides scoring and defense. Varejao replaces Camby at the PF position since Camby would be a terrible PF anyway. They also get three future 1st round picks and a 2nd from Cleveland and Miami to sweeten the deal.

PG: Baron Davis / Mobley
SG: Pavlovic / Gordon
SF: Thornton / Tim Thomas
PF: Varejao /
C: Kaman / Jordan

If you read this trade before, I changed a few players around!!

tong
MVP

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 11:58:03 pm »

1. Milwaukee is not trading Bogut. Miami is not getting him. Period.
2. Terrible for the bulls. Why do they need any more jump shooting bigs or overpaid wings? OR bad contracts? Or to get rid of all their valuable young pieces? Yeah.
3. Invalid for cleveland. Can't trade 2 first rounders in consecutive years. and HOW THE HELL do they get such a good deal? BS.
4. Nobody wants ben wallace. He has negative trade value. And the bucks are not trading 3 of their starters for a solid player in deng, a solid point who's not as good as mo, and other trash. Pass.
5. Obviously, the clippers are trying to WIN NOW.Why do they do this deal? It's good value, but PASS.
6. I would like to see you TRY and convince yourself that Milwaukee actually gets better.

[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 12:04:28 am »

Quote from: "atong518"
1. Milwaukee is not trading Bogut. Miami is not getting him. Period.
2. Terrible for the bulls. Why do they need any more jump shooting bigs or overpaid wings? OR bad contracts? Or to get rid of all their valuable young pieces? Yeah.
3. Invalid for cleveland. Can't trade 2 first rounders in consecutive years. and HOW THE HELL do they get such a good deal? BS.
4. Nobody wants ben wallace. He has negative trade value. And the bucks are not trading 3 of their starters for a solid player in deng, a solid point who's not as good as mo, and other trash. Pass.
5. Obviously, the clippers are trying to WIN NOW.Why do they do this deal? It's good value, but PASS.
6. I would like to see you TRY and convince yourself that Milwaukee actually gets better.

I changed the trade around. Since when is Bogut untouchable? Plus, I changed it around so they're getting a better deal. I don't know how this is terrible for the Bulls. They don't need Hinrich anymore and Deng is unhappy. Jefferson fits in fine for Deng so I don't know how that's bad and Big-Z is exactly what they need are you serious? He can score in the post! Isn't that what they need? A big man who can put points on the board? Hinrich is better than Mo Williams because of defense, Mo has none. Hinrich is a very good defender as well as Deng. Mo and Jefferson can't defend and defense wins games and chips. I gave the Bucks Marion because I felt they were getting a little too unfair of a deal. It's not like Camby is going to do much at the PF position. He's going to be an absolutely terrible PF.

[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 12:21:24 am »

Ok, for some reason I can not take out a few minor details I forgot to take out of my trade before, and now My computer is acting up. Basically, take out Joe Smith and Szczerbiak and the 2010 1st round being traded from Cleveland and the rest is just in the Reasoning section. Add Joe Smith as a starter into Clevelands line-up. And don't mind the Cook talk in the Milwaukee reasoning section. Put Marion into their lol.

Edit: I will admit this trade will never happen, ever. But, I'm just really bored today, nothing going on other than people studying for finals all night so I just decided to come up with some blockbusters lol. Their is waaay too many players in this trade though and keeping track of all of them was making my damn head hurt :/. I also accidently submitted the trade before I was finished evaluating everything, which is why Tong saw a terrible trade for a few teams lol.

tong
MVP

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 12:38:31 am »

Bogut signed a 5/72.5 deal.. thats when he became untouchable lol

illinifan13
Journeyman

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 03:46:09 pm »

No way chicago does this, it a terrible deal for them
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 04:31:05 pm »

you know deals like this have a .0000000000001 chance of happening? don't waste your time

Turbo Sexophonic Delight
Starter

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 04:50:15 pm »

You can't trade back to back first rounds pick, so it wouldn't work from the Cavs standpoint.

sig by lands
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 05:21:07 pm »

Quote from: "t-mac357"
you know deals like this have a .0000000000001 chance of happening? don't waste your time

I know, was just mad bored last night with everybody studying for finals and I just finished mine  :? .

Edit: And it's not like any of these trades are up to us to go down in the NBA anyway. We're just coming up with random trades and see what everybody feels about them on the forum. There's about a .0000000000001 chance a GM of any team see's our trades anyway, no matter what they look like.

[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2008, 05:23:47 pm »

Quote from: "Turbo Sexophonic Delight"
You can't trade back to back first rounds pick, so it wouldn't work from the Cavs standpoint.

I know. I tried to change it last night, but the forums on hoopshype were really lagging bad and it wouldn't go through. I just changed it now so everything should be correct.

[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 05:26:01 pm »

Quote from: "illinifan13"

Explain yourself rather than wasting a post.

tranum
Benchwarmer

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2008, 10:17:23 pm »

Quote from: "[)-Wa[)3"

Chicago wouldn't make this trade because they would be giving up Luol Deng (23 years old with a lot of potential to get better) for Jason Richardson who is 28 years old and is already in his prime.  The Bulls would also give up three of their best defenders in hinrich/nocioni/sefalosha for two big men with awful contracts (DG and Big-Z) and the Bulls would also pick up another bad contract in trading for Charlie Bell.

Bogut is untradable.  This trade would violate the NBA bargaining agreement in that Jefferson could not be involved since he was just traded.

ChettheJet
Starter

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2008, 10:38:07 am »

correct
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2008, 06:18:13 pm »

Quote from: "tranum"
Quote from: "[)-Wa[)3"

Chicago wouldn't make this trade because they would be giving up Luol Deng (23 years old with a lot of potential to get better) for Jason Richardson who is 28 years old and is already in his prime.  The Bulls would also give up three of their best defenders in hinrich/nocioni/sefalosha for two big men with awful contracts (DG and Big-Z) and the Bulls would also pick up another bad contract in trading for Charlie Bell.

Bogut is untradable.  This trade would violate the NBA bargaining agreement in that Jefferson could not be involved since he was just traded.

Where is Jason Richardson in this trade? I don't believe he's in there. The bulls need veteran leadership and a big man who can score, aka Jefferson and Big-Z. Deng is going to leave because Chicago wont spend the money on him that he's demanding. So i guess you just want to let him go for nothing.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: