Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Miami - New Jersey - Cleveland - Milwaukee  (Read 4825 times)
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« on: August 09, 2008, 08:59:01 am »

Miami
Sends:
 - Shawn Marion
 - Udonis Haslem
 - Daequan Cook

Receives:
 - Sean Williams
 - Daniel Gibson
 - J.J Hickson
 - Wally Szczerbiak
 - Mo Williams

New Jersey
Sends:
 - Vince Carter
 - Sean Williams

Receives:
 - Shawn Marion

Cleveland
Sends:
 - Daniel Gibson
 - J.J Hickson
 - Wally Szczerbiak
 - 09 1st Round Draft Pick via Cleveland

Receives:
 - Vince Carter

Milwaukee
Sends:
 - Mo Williams

Receives:
 - Udonis Haslem
 - Daequan Cook

Reasoning and Line-ups:
Miami
Miami acquire a point gaurd who can shoot and create, taking loads of pressure of D-Wade. We also acquire Sean Williams who, I think, is going to be a premier defender in this league. He fills the Heat's void at the center position and is the perfect complement next to Beasley. Boobie Gibson takes the place of Cook. Hickson showed a lot of promise in the summer league and, even though it's just summer league, if he comes in and places hard, he can come in and take UD's place and back-up B-Easy. Szczerbiak is just a big expiring contract.

Line-up:
PG: Mo Williams / Mario Chalmers / Marcus Banks
SG: D-Wade / Daniel Gibson / Yakhouba Diawara
SF: James Jones / Wally Szczerbiak / Dorrell Wright
PF: Michael Beasley / J.J Hickson / Joel Anthony
C: Sean Williams / Mark Blount / Joel Anthony

New Jersey
Basically, they're getting rid of Vince Carter's bad contract and taking on an expiring in Marion for more cap room in 2010.

Line-up:
PG: Devin Harris / Keyon Dooling
SG: Chris Douglas-Roberts / Bobby Simmons / Keyon Dooling
SF: Shawn Marion / Eduardo Najera
PF: Yi Jianlin / Josh Boone or vice versa
C: Brook Lopez / Stromile Swift

Cleveland
Cleveland gets the star power they so desperately need. Vince Carter will be the second scoring option to LBJ. He can create for himself and will create a dynamic duo between him and LBJ.

Line-up:
PG: Delonte West / Damon Jones
SG: Vince Carter / Sasha Pavlovic
SF: LeBron James / Tarence Kinsey
PF: Anderson Varejao / Joe Smith
C: Zydrunas Ilgouskas / Ben Wallace

Milwaukee
Milwaukee picks up a hard-working PF in Haslem after giving up Yi to NJ. Charlie V. isn't the answer and is a liability on defense. Haslem can step in now and make in impact due to his championship experience and hard work. Cook is a developing youth who can play PG or SG. He can replace Redd one day in the starting line-up. He has the potential to be a poor man's Ray Allen. They also get a First Round Pick next season. Ramon Sessions will start at PG and I might get flamed, but he can have the type of effect Rondo had in Boston. Rondo played with three all-stars in Garnett, Pierce, and Allen; meanwhile, Sessions will play with Jefferson, Redd, and Bogut. Skillwise, Boston's big-three has the definite edge, but it should play out similarly except without the almost guaranteed chip lol.

Line-up:
PG: Ramon Sessions / Tyronn Lue / Daequan Cook
SG: Michael Redd / Daequan Cook / Charlie Bell
SF: Richard Jefferson / Desmond Mason / Joe Alexander
PF: Udonis Haslem / Charlie Villanueva
C: Andrew Bogut / Dan Gadzuric

lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 09:54:23 am »

If I was New Jersey, I would just do a trade with Cleveland.

-Vince Carter
for
- Daniel Gibson
- J.J Hickson
- Wally Szczerbiak

It's better for New-Jersey and it's the same for the Cavs.

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
B-ball fan 11
MVP

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 10:59:30 am »

Again I have to ask why would the Nets give VC to Cleveland? The whole point of the 2010 game, is Lebron James, so why would send an all-star/superstar to his team to make it easier for him to win in Cleveland. The answer the Nets won't. Secondly why in the hell are we giving up S. Williams. He's not a worthless salary cap throw in. He's our starting PF, and had a great rookie season, given the minutes he got.

So in closing this is a HUGE no from NJ.
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 11:48:26 am »

Quote from: "B-ball fan 11"
Again I have to ask why would the Nets give VC to Cleveland? The whole point of the 2010 game, is Lebron James, so why would send an all-star/superstar to his team to make it easier for him to win in Cleveland. The answer the Nets won't. Secondly why in the hell are we giving up S. Williams. He's not a worthless salary cap throw in. He's our starting PF, and had a great rookie season, given the minutes he got.

If you didn't notice, New Jersey announced they are willing to trade away Williams and Swift because they don't plan to use them. I never said he was a worthless salary cap throw in I want him on the Heat. He fills a major need.

B-ball fan 11
MVP

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 12:18:00 pm »

Quote from: "[)-Wa[)3"
Quote from: "B-ball fan 11"

If you didn't notice, New Jersey announced they are willing to trade away Williams and Swift because they don't plan to use them. I never said he was a worthless salary cap throw in I want him on the Heat. He fills a major need.

Sorry, thanks for the info. I didn't know Swat was on the block, He honestly should start for the team, I like him more than Yi and Boone none of those guys were consistent at all, but Swat at least was consistent on the defensive end. The guy was starting and having a block party every single game, so again sorry I was mistaken. In that case, we still have the hole sending Carter to Cleveland problem.
LordLeoshes
All-Star

2nd Amendment wont b needed til they try taking it

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2008, 07:27:10 pm »

Miami
Sends:
 - Shawn Marion
 - Udonis Haslem
 - Daequan Cook

Receives:
 - Sean Williams
 - Daniel Gibson
 - J.J Hickson
 - Wally Szczerbiak
 - Mo Williams

New Jersey
Sends:
 - Vince Carter
 - Sean Williams

Receives:
 - Shawn Marion

Cleveland
Sends:
 - Daniel Gibson
 - J.J Hickson
 - Wally Szczerbiak

Receives:
 - Vince Carter

Milwaukee
Sends:
 - Mo Williams

Receives:
 - Udonis Haslem
 - Daequan Cook

Reasoning and Line-ups:
Miami
Miami acquire a point gaurd who can shoot and create, taking loads of pressure of D-Wade. We also acquire Sean Williams who, I think, is going to be a premier defender in this league. He fills the Heat's void at the center position and is the perfect complement next to Beasley. Boobie Gibson takes the place of Cook. Hickson showed a lot of promise in the summer league and, even though it's just summer league, if he comes in and places hard, he can come in and take UD's place and back-up B-Easy. Szczerbiak is just a big expiring contract.

Line-up:

New Jersey
Basically, they're getting rid of Vince Carter's bad contract and taking on an expiring in Marion for more cap room in 2010.

Line-up:

Cleveland
Cleveland gets the star power they so desperately need. Vince Carter will be the second scoring option to LBJ. He can create for himself and will create a dynamic duo between him and LBJ.

Line-up:

Milwaukee
Milwaukee picks up a hard-working PF in Haslem after giving up Yi to NJ. Charlie V. isn't the answer and is a liability on defense. Haslem can step in now and make in impact due to his championship experience and hard work. Cook is a developing youth who can play PG or SG. He can replace Redd one day in the starting line-up. He has the potential to be a poor man's Ray Allen. They also get a First Round Pick next season. Ramon Sessions will start at PG and I might get flamed, but he can have the type of effect Rondo had in Boston. Rondo played with three all-stars in Garnett, Pierce, and Allen; meanwhile, Sessions will play with Jefferson, Redd, and Bogut. Skillwise, Boston's big-three has the definite edge, but it should play out similarly except without the almost guaranteed chip lol.

Line-up:

Can someone make at least 1 trade were the Heat actully get the best player, Insted of  giveing him up.

Not to meantion that we are stuck with, Gibson & his 4,015,334 , Mo Will & his 9,300,000, in 2010.

we all know that Pat Riley will never do this.

Mo/Gibson<Bron/Bosh, in 2010. Not even close.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2008, 08:33:31 pm »

^^Im sick of you declining trades just because of 2010 really it aint funny

and i agree, i wont do this, rather keep marion but not a bad trade at all

LET'S GO HEAT.
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 07:52:17 am »

Doing that trade won't bring Cleveland a championship so I don't see why they'd do it

[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2008, 10:22:09 am »

Quote from: "LordLeoshes"
Miami
Sends:
 - Shawn Marion
 - Udonis Haslem
 - Daequan Cook

Receives:
 - Sean Williams
 - Daniel Gibson
 - J.J Hickson
 - Wally Szczerbiak
 - Mo Williams

New Jersey
Sends:
 - Vince Carter
 - Sean Williams

Receives:
 - Shawn Marion

Cleveland
Sends:
 - Daniel Gibson
 - J.J Hickson
 - Wally Szczerbiak

Receives:
 - Vince Carter

Milwaukee
Sends:
 - Mo Williams

Receives:
 - Udonis Haslem
 - Daequan Cook

Reasoning and Line-ups:
Miami

Line-up:

New Jersey

Line-up:

Cleveland

Line-up:

Milwaukee

Line-up:

Can someone make at least 1 trade were the Heat actully get the best player, Insted of  giveing him up.

Not to meantion that we are stuck with, Gibson & his 4,015,334 , Mo Will & his 9,300,000, in 2010.

I hate it when people use 2010 as our escape into being a dynasty. I love the Miami Heat and I will stick by them any day, but I'm almost hoping we don't get Bosh or Bron in 2010 so you look like an idiot.

[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2008, 10:24:27 am »

Quote from: "shangrila"
Doing that trade won't bring Cleveland a championship so I don't see why they'd do it

Bron got to the finals with a bunch of scrubs, you don't think adding a player of Vince's caliber, although it is a short-term solution, gives them a chance at a chip for the next 2 years? Bron took the Celtics to 7 games and almost won by himself, getting Vince could definitely put then over the hump.

shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2008, 04:27:23 pm »

Quote from: "shangrila"

Bron got to the finals with a bunch of scrubs, you don't think adding a player of Vince's caliber, although it is a short-term solution, gives them a chance at a chip for the next 2 years? Bron took the Celtics to 7 games and almost won by himself, getting Vince could definitely put then over the hump.

They give up too much depth but thats just my opinion. They now have no backup PG and no youth in their frontcourt. Besides the fact that their already high on Hickson, Lebron loves Gibson so he probably won't go anywhere. I don't see why New Jersey does it either actually. Gibson probably won't get minutes (one of the reasons they traded Marcus Williams) and Hickson just adds to an already crowded frontcourt. It's a good deal to get rid of Vince, but the pieces don't fit.

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2008, 12:44:54 am »

Quote from: "Beastley"

It's pointless, we all know what pat want's to do, & thats have as much cap for 2010.  If it was'nt for that, i would have a few trades of my own.
So any moves/trades, that we make, has to be with an eye on 2010.
Any other trade is someones pipe dream. Most of you people need to be realistic, & think of what Pat Riley would do, not what you wish he would do.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2008, 01:00:51 am »

Miami
Sends:
 - Shawn Marion
 - Udonis Haslem
 - Daequan Cook

Receives:
 - Sean Williams
 - Daniel Gibson
 - J.J Hickson
 - Wally Szczerbiak
 - Mo Williams

New Jersey
Sends:
 - Vince Carter
 - Sean Williams

Receives:
 - Shawn Marion

Cleveland
Sends:
 - Daniel Gibson
 - J.J Hickson
 - Wally Szczerbiak

Receives:
 - Vince Carter

Milwaukee
Sends:
 - Mo Williams

Receives:
 - Udonis Haslem
 - Daequan Cook

Reasoning and Line-ups:
Miami

Line-up:

New Jersey

Line-up:

Cleveland

Line-up:

Milwaukee

Line-up:

I hate it when people use 2010 as our escape into being a dynasty. I love the Miami Heat and I will stick by them any day, but I'm almost hoping we don't get Bosh or Bron in 2010 so you look like an idiot.

Then you are not a Heat fan.
 You are a immature, selfish, selfsenterd, egotistic, that would destroy the team you (so call) love, just to disapoint a person that dose not agree with you, and all your totally farce, & ludicrous trades.
Grow up.

[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2008, 09:09:42 pm »

Miami
Sends:
 - Shawn Marion
 - Udonis Haslem
 - Daequan Cook

Receives:
 - Sean Williams
 - Daniel Gibson
 - J.J Hickson
 - Wally Szczerbiak
 - Mo Williams

New Jersey
Sends:
 - Vince Carter
 - Sean Williams

Receives:
 - Shawn Marion

Cleveland
Sends:
 - Daniel Gibson
 - J.J Hickson
 - Wally Szczerbiak

Receives:
 - Vince Carter

Milwaukee
Sends:
 - Mo Williams

Receives:
 - Udonis Haslem
 - Daequan Cook

Reasoning and Line-ups:
Miami

Line-up:

New Jersey

Line-up:

Cleveland

Line-up:

Milwaukee

Line-up:

You are a immature, selfish, selfsenterd, egotistic, that would destroy the team you (so call) love, just to disapoint a person that dose not agree with you, and all your totally farce, & ludicrous trades.
Grow up.

How about you stop looking up words on dictionary.com to make yourself look smart. The hilarious part is you didn't spell half of the words correct; you're an idiot. Do you know the actual chance the Heat have of landing two max FA's? Zero to none. Ludicrous trades? Farce trades? Wtf? Do you *** to yourself at night. God man, actually learn how the NBA works before you join a forum and post ridiculous remarks. I would like you to read your own post please. I'm a immature, selfish, self-centered, egotistic what? You can't say all of that and then not say something after, it makes no sense. Go to school, learn to spell and write complete sentences, watch and learn basketball, do your research, and then talk to me. I can't believe you actually think getting Bosh/Bron in 2010 is anything other than a pipe dream.    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :roll:  :roll:

It's pointless, we all know what pat want's to do, & thats have as much cap for 2010.  If it was'nt for that, i would have a few trades of my own.
Any other trade is someones pipe dream. Most of you people need to be realistic, & think of what Pat Riley would do, not what you wish he would do.

LMFAO! Did you not read the article Riley announced, if a trade were to come around that would help this team, he would abandon the 2010 plan and follow through. Someone's pipe dream? Thinking we're getting a Wade/Bron/Beasley or Wade/Beasley/Bosh trio in 2010 is a pipe deam. Do you think twice before you post complete nonsense? Be realistic? Because risking EVERYTHING for 2010, which MOST LIKELY will not be anything more than a Wade resigning and other "non" max players is realistic.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2008, 06:20:35 pm »

Miami
Sends:
 - Shawn Marion
 - Udonis Haslem
 - Daequan Cook

Receives:
 - Sean Williams
 - Daniel Gibson
 - J.J Hickson
 - Wally Szczerbiak
 - Mo Williams

New Jersey
Sends:
 - Vince Carter
 - Sean Williams

Receives:
 - Shawn Marion

Cleveland
Sends:
 - Daniel Gibson
 - J.J Hickson
 - Wally Szczerbiak

Receives:
 - Vince Carter

Milwaukee
Sends:
 - Mo Williams

Receives:
 - Udonis Haslem
 - Daequan Cook

Reasoning and Line-ups:
Miami

Line-up:

New Jersey

Line-up:

Cleveland

Line-up:

Milwaukee

Line-up:

Grow up.

How about you stop looking up words on dictionary.com to make yourself look smart. The hilarious part is you didn't spell half of the words correct; you're an idiot. Do you know the actual chance the Heat have of landing two max FA's? Zero to none. Ludicrous trades? Farce trades? Wtf? Do you ***** to yourself at night. God man, actually learn how the NBA works before you join a forum and post ridiculous remarks. I would like you to read your own post please. I'm a immature, selfish, self-centered, egotistic what? You can't say all of that and then not say something after, it makes no sense. Go to school, learn to spell and write complete sentences, watch and learn basketball, do your research, and then talk to me. I can't believe you actually think getting Bosh/Bron in 2010 is anything other than a pipe dream.    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :roll:  :roll:

LMFAO! Did you not read the article Riley announced, if a trade were to come around that would help this team, he would abandon the 2010 plan and follow through. Someone's pipe dream? Thinking we're getting a Wade/Bron/Beasley or Wade/Beasley/Bosh trio in 2010 is a pipe deam. Do you think twice before you post complete nonsense? Be realistic? Because risking EVERYTHING for 2010, which MOST LIKELY will not be anything more than a Wade resigning and other "non" max players is realistic.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Looking up words? Is that what you do? You are an ignorant fool. You are just a hater that want to sabotage this team by killing are cap space for 2010, & coming up with all those retarded trades.

Ive bin a diehard fan of the NBA, since you were still come in you fathers (or doner) nutsacks. Since 1980, ive bin a big fan of the NBA, & no young punk is going to tell me what i know, or dont know about the NBA.

If you dont believe that we can resign Wade, & 1, or 2, stars in 2010, then you are full of S H I T. your just hating again. We will have around 50Mill in cap space to sign whoever the F U < K  we want to sign.

Ok. Why wont we be able to sign anyone else in 2010? cause you say so? explain.

Riley will only abandon 2010, if we are getting a superstar back. not the scubs you meantion.

Am positive that none of your stupid trades are going to happen, & in 2010, not only are we going to resign wade. But we will be signing at least one more top free agent. maybe more.

And if you dont like it, then grab a tissue, for your issues kid.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: