Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Miami - New Jersey - Cleveland - Milwaukee  (Read 4842 times)
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 07:51:05 pm »

Quote from: "LordLeoshes"
Quote from: "[)-Wa[)3"
Miami
Sends:
 - Shawn Marion
 - Udonis Haslem
 - Daequan Cook

Receives:
 - Sean Williams
 - Daniel Gibson
 - J.J Hickson
 - Wally Szczerbiak
 - Mo Williams

New Jersey
Sends:
 - Vince Carter
 - Sean Williams

Receives:
 - Shawn Marion

Cleveland
Sends:
 - Daniel Gibson
 - J.J Hickson
 - Wally Szczerbiak
 - 09 1st Round Draft Pick via Cleveland

Receives:
 - Vince Carter

Milwaukee
Sends:
 - Mo Williams

Receives:
 - 09 1st Round Draft Pick via Cleveland
 - Udonis Haslem
 - Daequan Cook

Reasoning and Line-ups:
Miami
Miami acquire a point gaurd who can shoot and create, taking loads of pressure of D-Wade. We also acquire Sean Williams who, I think, is going to be a premier defender in this league. He fills the Heat's void at the center position and is the perfect complement next to Beasley. Boobie Gibson takes the place of Cook. Hickson showed a lot of promise in the summer league and, even though it's just summer league, if he comes in and places hard, he can come in and take UD's place and back-up B-Easy. Szczerbiak is just a big expiring contract.

Line-up:
PG: Mo Williams / Mario Chalmers / Marcus Banks
SG: D-Wade / Daniel Gibson / Yakhouba Diawara
SF: James Jones / Wally Szczerbiak / Dorrell Wright
PF: Michael Beasley / J.J Hickson / Joel Anthony
C: Sean Williams / Mark Blount / Joel Anthony

New Jersey
Basically, they're getting rid of Vince Carter's bad contract and taking on an expiring in Marion for more cap room in 2010.

Line-up:
PG: Devin Harris / Keyon Dooling
SG: Chris Douglas-Roberts / Bobby Simmons / Keyon Dooling
SF: Shawn Marion / Eduardo Najera
PF: Yi Jianlin / Josh Boone or vice versa
C: Brook Lopez / Stromile Swift

Cleveland
Cleveland gets the star power they so desperately need. Vince Carter will be the second scoring option to LBJ. He can create for himself and will create a dynamic duo between him and LBJ.

Line-up:
PG: Delonte West / Damon Jones
SG: Vince Carter / Sasha Pavlovic
SF: LeBron James / Tarence Kinsey
PF: Anderson Varejao / Joe Smith
C: Zydrunas Ilgouskas / Ben Wallace

Milwaukee
Milwaukee picks up a hard-working PF in Haslem after giving up Yi to NJ. Charlie V. isn't the answer and is a liability on defense. Haslem can step in now and make in impact due to his championship experience and hard work. Cook is a developing youth who can play PG or SG. He can replace Redd one day in the starting line-up. He has the potential to be a poor man's Ray Allen. They also get a First Round Pick next season. Ramon Sessions will start at PG and I might get flamed, but he can have the type of effect Rondo had in Boston. Rondo played with three all-stars in Garnett, Pierce, and Allen; meanwhile, Sessions will play with Jefferson, Redd, and Bogut. Skillwise, Boston's big-three has the definite edge, but it should play out similarly except without the almost guaranteed chip lol.

Line-up:
PG: Ramon Sessions / Tyronn Lue / Daequan Cook
SG: Michael Redd / Daequan Cook / Charlie Bell
SF: Richard Jefferson / Desmond Mason / Joe Alexander
PF: Udonis Haslem / Charlie Villanueva
C: Andrew Bogut / Dan Gadzuric

Can someone make at least 1 trade were the Heat actully get the best player, Insted of  giveing him up.

Not to meantion that we are stuck with, Gibson & his 4,015,334 , Mo Will & his 9,300,000, in 2010.

we all know that Pat Riley will never do this.

Mo/Gibson<Bron/Bosh, in 2010. Not even close.

I hate it when people use 2010 as our escape into being a dynasty. I love the Miami Heat and I will stick by them any day, but I'm almost hoping we don't get Bosh or Bron in 2010 so you look like an idiot.

Then you are not a Heat fan.
 You are a immature, selfish, selfsenterd, egotistic, that would destroy the team you (so call) love, just to disapoint a person that dose not agree with you, and all your totally farce, & ludicrous trades.
Grow up.

How about you stop looking up words on dictionary.com to make yourself look smart. The hilarious part is you didn't spell half of the words correct; you're an idiot. Do you know the actual chance the Heat have of landing two max FA's? Zero to none. Ludicrous trades? Farce trades? Wtf? Do you ***** to yourself at night. God man, actually learn how the NBA works before you join a forum and post ridiculous remarks. I would like you to read your own post please. I'm a immature, selfish, self-centered, egotistic what? You can't say all of that and then not say something after, it makes no sense. Go to school, learn to spell and write complete sentences, watch and learn basketball, do your research, and then talk to me. I can't believe you actually think getting Bosh/Bron in 2010 is anything other than a pipe dream.    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :roll:  :roll:

Quote from: "Beastley"
^^Im sick of you declining trades just because of 2010 really it aint funny

and i agree, i wont do this, rather keep marion but not a bad trade at all

It's pointless, we all know what pat want's to do, & thats have as much cap for 2010.  If it was'nt for that, i would have a few trades of my own.
So any moves/trades, that we make, has to be with an eye on 2010.
Any other trade is someones pipe dream. Most of you people need to be realistic, & think of what Pat Riley would do, not what you wish he would do.

LMFAO! Did you not read the article Riley announced, if a trade were to come around that would help this team, he would abandon the 2010 plan and follow through. Someone's pipe dream? Thinking we're getting a Wade/Bron/Beasley or Wade/Beasley/Bosh trio in 2010 is a pipe deam. Do you think twice before you post complete nonsense? Be realistic? Because risking EVERYTHING for 2010, which MOST LIKELY will not be anything more than a Wade resigning and other "non" max players is realistic.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Looking up words? Is that what you do? You are an ignorant fool. You are just a hater that want to sabotage this team by killing are cap space for 2010, & coming up with all those retarded trades.

Ive bin a diehard fan of the NBA, since you were still come in you fathers (or doner) nutsacks. Since 1980, ive bin a big fan of the NBA, & no young punk is going to tell me what i know, or dont know about the NBA.

If you dont believe that we can resign Wade, & 1, or 2, stars in 2010, then you are full of S H I T. your just hating again. We will have around 50Mill in cap space to sign whoever the F U < K  we want to sign.

Ok. Why wont we be able to sign anyone else in 2010? cause you say so? explain.

Riley will only abandon 2010, if we are getting a superstar back. not the scubs you meantion.

Am positive that none of your stupid trades are going to happen, & in 2010, not only are we going to resign wade. But we will be signing at least one more top free agent. maybe more.

And if you dont like it, then grab a tissue, for your issues kid.

Okay, so how old are you and you're calling me a hater? You realize my younger sister says that crap and she's still in high school. Do you realize that having cap space alone isn't enough to get players to come to your city? Do you realize how many teams are unloading there players for all the cap space in the world in 2010. Do you realize signing LBJ or Bosh and Wade in 2010 is a hope every team in the NBA that wants cap space in 2010 is hoping for. Do you realize you've watched basketball for about 30 years and still don't know anything you're talking about? You're going to risk EVERYTHING on 2010. Scrubs? Mo Williams is a scrub? You f*cking idiot, D-Wade said he wants a PG who can create because it makes it easier for him to get easy shots so he doesn't wear himself out by halftime? Do you realize Sean Williams is an amazing defensive player capable of averaging over 3 bpg if given starters minutes? Explain what about us not signing another max FA in 2010? I didn't say it wasn't possible you douche, I said it was highly, very highly, improbable. I said it was a pipe dream, a term you failed to use when you said a Miami Heat trade will never go down because we aren't going to do *** until 2010. You make no sense. You constantly make yourself look like a fool. You can be a diehard fan all you like, doesn't make you any smarter.

Ive bin a diehard fan of the NBA, since you were still come in you fathers (or doner) nutsacks.

oooooh, getting personal now are we? Well, I look at it like this, when you're an old man, I'm still going to be nice and young. Don't get mad because your nuts sag down to your knees old man. Plus, that's really sad that I know more about the NBA and how it works than you and you've been alive longer. It's also sad that I know how to use correct spelling and type complete sentences, unlike you. It's also said that you call me immature, yet you continue to rant about how f*cking stupid I am and other types of name calling. I wasn't born in a nice neighborhood, I don't talk like this at all when I'm with my friends, family, etc., but I know to act properly over a basketball forum, unlike you.

Am positive that none of your stupid trades are going to happen, & in 2010, not only are we going to resign wade. But we will be signing at least one more top free agent. maybe more.

This is just great. So please tell me, how do you know this? Do you have a time machine? Can you read the future on your palm? Maybe you stare into a basketball and it appears to you in a dream. You go from signing Wade and Bron/Bosh to saying we can sign Wade, Bron, and Bosh!!! LMAO! You're a trip. Just noticed this, you stop the sentence at saying, "not only are we going to resign wade." Why did you put a period? That's an incomplete sentence dumbass.

And if you dont like it, then grab a tissue, for your issues kid.

This is possibly the greatest quote I've ever read in my life  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: . I loled so hard; I've never read such g*y sh*t in my life HAHAHAHHA.

Looking up words? Is that what you do? You are an ignorant fool. You are just a hater that want to sabotage this team by killing are cap space for 2010, & coming up with all those retarded trades.

I'm an ignorant fool....LOL. You're a hard-headed dumb-***. Every damn trade in this forum that deals with the Miami Heat you post a stupid comment saying one of these two, "It's a pretty good trade, but I won't do it because it ruins our cap for 2010. If it wasn't for that I would definitely do this trade from a Heat point-of-view.", or, "This trade is terrible, you're trading Marion for a PG and a center (obviously not pieces the Heat need terribly right now HAHA) for people who are superstars! We're going to sign Bron/Bosh in 2010 book it!"

Face it, you're an idiot when it comes to basketball knowledge. Good job at being older then me, I congratulate u! Really, you're so good at being older than me; you know, something I can and can't control.  :roll:

LordLeoshes
All-Star

2nd Amendment wont b needed til they try taking it

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 06:50:49 pm »

-----------Okay, so how old are you and you're calling me a hater? You realize my younger sister says that crap and she's still in high school. Do you realize that having cap space alone isn't enough to get players to come to your city? Do you realize how many teams are unloading there players for all the cap space in the world in 2010. Do you realize signing LBJ or Bosh and Wade in 2010 is a hope every team in the NBA that wants cap space in 2010 is hoping for. Do you realize you've watched basketball for about 30 years and still don't know anything you're talking about? You're going to risk EVERYTHING on 2010. Scrubs? Mo Williams is a scrub? You f*cking idiot, D-Wade said he wants a PG who can create because it makes it easier for him to get easy shots so he doesn't wear himself out by halftime? Do you realize Sean Williams is an amazing defensive player capable of averaging over 3 bpg if given starters minutes? Explain what about us not signing another max FA in 2010? I didn't say it wasn't possible you douche, I said it was highly, very highly, improbable. I said it was a pipe dream, a term you failed to use when you said a Miami Heat trade will never go down because we aren't going to do ***** until 2010. You make no sense. You constantly make yourself look like a fool. You can be a diehard fan all you like, doesn't make you any smarter. ---------

Do you realize that nothing you say is important. Do you realize  that Pat Riley is the prez, not you. Do you realize that even if you think it is stupid to save cap for 2010, that Pat just does not care. Do you realize that  he will still save that cap. Do you realize that the only douche is the one that you pulled out of your a s s. Do you realize that you are destroying this team, with your stupid trades.

---------oooooh, getting personal now are we? Well, I look at it like this, when you're an old man, I'm still going to be nice and young. Don't get mad because your nuts sag down to your knees old man. Plus, that's really sad that I know more about the NBA and how it works than you and you've been alive longer. It's also sad that I know how to use correct spelling and type complete sentences, unlike you. It's also said that you call me immature, yet you continue to rant about how f*cking stupid I am and other types of name calling. I wasn't born in a nice neighborhood, I don't talk like this at all when I'm with my friends, family, etc., but I know to act properly over a basketball forum, unlike you. --------

You say you know more than me about the NBA, but for some reasons my ideas for this team are very similar to what Pat Riley wants, (an NBA expert). And yours are totally the opposite. But you still claim to know more. :roll:  Keep dreaming.

--------This is just great. So please tell me, how do you know this? Do you have a time machine? Can you read the future on your palm? Maybe you stare into a basketball and it appears to you in a dream. You go from signing Wade and Bron/Bosh to saying we can sign Wade, Bron, and Bosh!!! LMAO! You're a trip. Just noticed this, you stop the sentence at saying, "not only are we going to resign wade." Why did you put a period? That's an incomplete sentence dumbass---------

easy, cause any trade that you put, that has a contract past 2010, will not happen.  
By the end of the year we'll see if any of your trades happen.

-------This is possibly the greatest quote I've ever read in my life        . I loled so hard; I've never read such g*y sh*t in my life HAHAHAHHA---------

Then maybe you should go talk to your dad. That way you can both come out the closet.

--------------I'm an ignorant fool....LOL. You're a hard-headed dumb-*****. Every damn trade in this forum that deals with the Miami Heat you post a stupid comment saying one of these two, "It's a pretty good trade, but I won't do it because it ruins our cap for 2010. If it wasn't for that I would definitely do this trade from a Heat point-of-view.", or, "This trade is terrible, you're trading Marion for a PG and a center (obviously not pieces the Heat need terribly right now HAHA) for people who are superstars! We're going to sign Bron/Bosh in 2010 book it!"

Face it, you're an idiot when it comes to basketball knowledge. Good job at being older then me, I congratulate u! Really, you're so good at being older than me; you know, something I can and can't control.------------

2 things.
1 Is we will not trade for anyone that has a contract past 2010.
2 Is if we trade any player, why would we trade for a less talented player? No mater what position they play.

You have your idea on how you want the Heat to be. But the truth is that neither you, me, or any one on here has any control over witch player comes, & go's. So you can keep on with your fantasy swapshop all you want, because it will only happen in your dreams.

When the season starts we'll see who was right.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2008, 12:51:51 am »

Ok girls time to settle down. Mods lock/delete please

[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2008, 05:39:15 pm »

Do you realize that nothing you say is important. Do you realize that Pat Riley is the prez, not you. Do you realize that even if you think it is stupid to save cap for 2010, that Pat just does not care. Do you realize that he will still save that cap. Do you realize that the only douche is the one that you pulled out of your a s s. Do you realize that you are destroying this team, with your stupid trades.

Do you realize this is a trade forum for people to discuss different basketball related material and to come up with trades for the forum members to discuss? Did I say it was stupid? I said you're stupid for thinking that is our only possibility.

Q: The Heat has not added a center this offseason, so do you get the sense that they're expecting you to come back and contribute in some capacity?
A: I think Pat Riley is not done. I think he's going to continue to make theright decisions to build the team to a level that we can possibly contend at some point.

Guess Zo agree's that Riley isn't done. Pat Riley also said he would make a move if the right deal came around and abandon the 2010 plan. You never said anything about that, I'd like to hear your views.

You say you know more than me about the NBA, but for some reasons my ideas for this team are very similar to what Pat Riley wants, (an NBA expert). And yours are totally the opposite. But you still claim to know more. Rolling Eyes Keep dreaming.

No, you just like to read articles and agree with everything Riley says, get off his nuts. If the right moves come around Riley won't sit and wait for 2010 and risk losing Wade just to make a run at Bron/Bosh.

easy, cause any trade that you put, that has a contract past 2010, will not happen.

No, by 2010 we'll know who's right.

Then maybe you should go talk to your dad. That way you can both come out the closet.

Can you get any lamer than this?

You have your idea on how you want the Heat to be. But the truth is that neither you, me, or any one on here has any control over witch player comes, & go's. So you can keep on with your fantasy swapshop all you want, because it will only happen in your dreams.

That's why this is a forum you idiot, to discuss various things that may or may not happen! 99.99% of these trades won't happen. I have yet to see a trade posted on this sight that actually went down in the NBA. Get off Riley's nuts and make your own decisions. If the Heat have a chance to get better through a trade than you better believe they're not going to wait until 2010 and follow through.

Life sucks, deal with it.

LOL at your sig. I'm sorry your life sucks, but stop trying to bring everyone else down; not everyone's as sad as you.

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2008, 07:40:40 pm »

Do you realize that nothing you say is important. Do you realize that Pat Riley is the prez, not you. Do you realize that even if you think it is stupid to save cap for 2010, that Pat just does not care. Do you realize that he will still save that cap. Do you realize that the only douche is the one that you pulled out of your a s s. Do you realize that you are destroying this team, with your stupid trades.

Do you realize this is a trade forum for people to discuss different basketball related material and to come up with trades for the forum members to discuss? Did I say it was stupid? I said you're stupid for thinking that is our only possibility.

Just like you can post all your stupid trades, i can post why i don't or do like them. & it's not are only, It's are best.

Q: The Heat has not added a center this offseason, so do you get the sense that they're expecting you to come back and contribute in some capacity?
A: I think Pat Riley is not done. I think he's going to continue to make theright decisions to build the team to a level that we can possibly contend at some point.

Guess Zo agree's that Riley isn't done. Pat Riley also said he would make a move if the right deal came around and abandon the 2010 plan. You never said anything about that, I'd like to hear your views.

He will make a move, but a SMALL one. Sign a C for the min, or a small trade that will not impact are cap in 2010.

You say you know more than me about the NBA, but for some reasons my ideas for this team are very similar to what Pat Riley wants, (an NBA expert). And yours are totally the opposite. But you still claim to know more. Rolling Eyes Keep dreaming.

No, you just like to read articles and agree with everything Riley says, get off his nuts. If the right moves come around Riley won't sit and wait for 2010 and risk losing Wade just to make a run at Bron/Bosh.

The only way that Pat gives up on 2010, is if he is getting a superstar player  back. & the only nuts are the ones hanging out of your mouth.

No, by 2010 we'll know who's right.

Fair enough.

Can you get any lamer than this?

when you stop insulting me, & calling me names, then i'll treat you with a little respect. till then, go f u c k your self.  Cheesy

That's why this is a forum you idiot, to discuss various things that may or may not happen! 99.99% of these trades won't happen. I have yet to see a trade posted on this sight that actually went down in the NBA. Get off Riley's nuts and make your own decisions. If the Heat have a chance to get better through a trade than you better believe they're not going to wait until 2010 and follow through.

Only if it's a significant upgrade.

Life sucks, deal with it.

LOL at your sig. I'm sorry your life sucks, but stop trying to bring everyone else down; not everyone's as sad as you.

For children life is great, so enjoy it while you can. When you grow up & leave mommy, & daddys house, you'll see that life is'nt as easy as you thought. when you fully become a man you will learn that.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2008, 07:57:30 pm »

^^ I'm already in college and have my own house. I pay my own bills and, once I'm out of college, will own my own business as a distributor of military components. I've already succeeded in life. I'm not a nobody, like you  :lol: .

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2008, 08:14:48 pm »

^^ I'm already in college and have my own house. I pay my own bills and, once I'm out of college, will own my own business as a distributor of military components. I've already succeeded in life. I'm not a nobody, like you  :lol: .

Special ed class is not a college, & just because you have your fathers last name, does not mean that his house is yours. & useing your parents credit card at the guy bar, does not count as paying bills.
So come back from fantasy island tattoo.

[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2008, 08:18:16 pm »

Special ed class is not a college, & just because you have your fathers last name, does not mean that his house is yours. & useing your parents credit card at the guy bar, does not count as paying bills.

LMAO! Where do you come up with this crap? Please I would love to know. Boo Boo Kitty Diary? Get a tissue for my issues? Fantasy island tattoo? WTH are you talking about? I applaud you for being a failure in life  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:. Just be happy not everybody is as unfortunate as you and actually have a passion to make something out of themselves in life.

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2008, 08:31:34 pm »

LMAO! Where do you come up with this crap? Please I would love to know. Boo Boo Kitty Diary? Get a tissue for my issues? Fantasy island tattoo? WTH are you talking about? I applaud you for being a failure in life  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:. Just be happy not everybody is as unfortunate as you and actually have a passion to make something out of themselves in life.

Maybe if you asked a grownup they mite explain it to you. Or maybe they can wright it in crayons so you could understand it better.

[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2008, 08:36:30 pm »

Maybe if you asked a grownup they mite explain it to you. Or maybe they can wright it in crayons so you could understand it better.

Okay, first of all it's grown-up and might. Also, it isn't wright it in crayons, it's write it in crayons. Maybe you should learn how to spell and type complete sentences. *Applause* to LordLeoshes for being a failure *Applause*

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2008, 08:45:51 pm »

Okay, first of all it's grown-up and might. Also, it isn't wright it in crayons, it's write it in crayons. Maybe you should learn how to spell and type complete sentences. *Applause* to LordLeoshes for being a failure *Applause*

keep crying, changing the subject, & nitpicking all you wan't. your stupid trades are still not going to happen.

[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2008, 08:46:59 pm »

^^ Learn how to spell. Stop posting now, I'm tired of you. I owned you in every way possible  Cheesy .

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2008, 08:54:57 pm »

^^ Learn how to spell. Stop posting now, I'm tired of you. I owned you in every way possible  Cheesy .

The only thing you own is a pair of crusty underwear.

[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2008, 08:56:14 pm »

^^ Good one. Stop posting now.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: