Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 36   Go Down

Author Topic: HH Twist Draft: Discussion Thread  (Read 51355 times)
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #480 on: September 10, 2008, 08:04:34 am »

Dude Lk was the first person to vote for me...your ahead-4-1...

Soon....
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #481 on: September 10, 2008, 08:36:35 am »

Quote from: "lil_flip_remix"
Quote from: "LKdude"
Quote from: "UNIT"
LK i cant help but think you may have voted for Cselby because i voted for Deron in your match...... who you vote for is up to you... but you know my vote in your match wasnt personal.

No, don't worry - it wasn't personal at all.  We're cool.  As you said, who you vote for is up to you, it doesn't bother me if a person votes against me, what matters is the final score.  I didn't say it before, but this was a very close matchup.  You've got him in certain areas, but then he's got you in others too.  I just think his squad reminds me of the championship teams of the recent past (Spurs, Lakers, Celtics).  That's why I voted for him, although your team is greatly talented.

Yeah, it was pretty close, I don't see why Unit is complaining. I had a hard time deciding, but in the end I took Unit because he's better at SF by a lot.

I didnt wanna complain... (note im extremely tired right now).. i just thought the bench statement was odd... but LK usually picks wisely.. so i'll leave it alone.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #482 on: September 10, 2008, 11:36:37 pm »

Quote from: "tong"
Flip - This was damn close, but at the end of the day I think Flip's offense beats Tong's defense.

WTF?!

NONE of flip's players play a LICK of defense.... and his offense isn't much better than mine at all.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #483 on: September 10, 2008, 11:38:08 pm »

Quote from: "mohammad_baller_tmac"
When does voting end? It has been pretty quiet lately.

finals matches go for 3 days.. so theres still another day left.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #484 on: September 10, 2008, 11:39:21 pm »

Flip - This was damn close, but at the end of the day I think Flip's offense beats Tong's defense.

WTF?!

NONE of flip's players play a LICK of defense.... and his offense isn't much better than mine at all.

Is it just me or I hate comments like thast. I mean, the guy votes against you and you go WTF?!... anyways, I think it can influence the votes of people and it makes me hate games where we vote.

Yeah I hate it too, Its okay to ask the reason for voting against like Bteam did. But if you get b*tchy about it, its annoying. Tong is still a good guy, but Tong you were on greenwing when we whined, now your doing the same. I know sometimes you feel like it should be your way, I would be mad too but there is a better way to handle it than that.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #485 on: September 10, 2008, 11:41:28 pm »

WTF?!

Is it just me or I hate comments like thast. I mean, the guy votes against you and you go WTF?!... anyways, I think it can influence the votes of people and it makes me hate games where we vote.

i dont think his logic makes sense to me... lol
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

« Reply #486 on: September 11, 2008, 07:50:56 pm »

Aight, I give up, give the win to Tong in our matchup, I hate this game now.

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #487 on: September 11, 2008, 08:02:44 pm »

When does voting end? It has been pretty quiet lately.

finals matches go for 3 days.. so theres still another day left.

Which ends now, am I right Mr. Unit?

LET'S GO HEAT.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #488 on: September 11, 2008, 10:08:15 pm »

yeah quarter finals are over
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #489 on: September 11, 2008, 10:42:10 pm »

tong vs flip
3-3

mo vs bteam
4-0

lkdude vs deronwilliams
3-3

unit vs cselby
4-1

umm we need more votes...
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #490 on: September 11, 2008, 10:58:07 pm »

tong vs flip
3-3

mo vs bteam
4-0

lkdude vs deronwilliams
3-3

unit vs cselby
4-1

umm we need more votes...

Post threads in Offtopic/Gen NBA to get people intrested. Post the topic link for voting in the thread you make, it will get at least 2-3 votes. Also the 1000 posts to vote rule is good, but make it like 500-800 posts, so maybe more people can vote.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #491 on: September 12, 2008, 12:29:15 am »

i sent pms
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #492 on: September 12, 2008, 07:01:17 am »

best teams imo- unit and atong..

i signed up here but i was just too busy(that's sad) and there was this one poster who annoys me so much(who is past of this game)

great idea by bball unit..

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #493 on: September 12, 2008, 07:40:50 am »

Quote from: "ryecyd"

i signed up here but i was just too busy(that's sad) and there was this one poster who annoys me so much(who is past of this game)

cheers but who is bball unit? Tongue
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #494 on: September 12, 2008, 07:50:44 am »

Quote from: "ryecyd"

cheers but who is bball unit? Tongue

ayt, havent been active for a long time, lol you know who im talking about  :wink:

regarding voting, i think simulating would give underdogs some chances of doing an upset. it does happen in the nba anyway. (voting also caused some problems in gm game... some poeple cant accept defeat.. lol)

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 36   Go Up

Jump to: