Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 36   Go Down

Author Topic: HH Twist Draft: Discussion Thread  (Read 52502 times)
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2008, 08:22:56 am »

very nice defence... but im not a fan of masons game.. but i like his dunks.
DeronWilliams
MVP

« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2008, 09:10:30 am »

PG- Juan Carlos Navarro/Chucky Atkins
SG -Dwyane Wade/ Kirk Snyder
SF -Rashard Lewis/Gerald Wallace (Wallace will start when playing against a strong sg or sf)
PF -Elton Brand/Tony Battie
C -Shaq/Jamaal Magloire

Not completely happy with it right now. Open to trade offers.
BteamBomber
MVP

« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2008, 09:46:22 am »

Quote from: "DeronWilliams"
PG- Juan Carlos Navarro/Chucky Atkins
SG -Dwyane Wade/ Kirk Snyder
SF -Rashard Lewis/Gerald Wallace (Wallace will start when playing against a strong sg or sf)
PF -Elton Brand/Tony Battie
C -Shaq/Jamaal Magloire

Not completely happy with it right now. Open to trade offers.
I'll trade Jacque Vaughn for DWade straight up.  What do you say?  Tongue

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win you're STILL retarded"

I would like to thank all of you for your personal attention and devotion to the goings on in my life.  I see it as a great sign of respect and awe of the effects I've had on each of you.  Rest assured, I will continue to post in a way that keeps me at the center of your thoughts and minds every time you log into hoopshype.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2008, 09:48:46 am »

d.rose/haslem for brand/?
DeronWilliams
MVP

« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2008, 09:57:56 am »

Ive been getting a lot of good pg offers which right now is my weakest position. I have my eye on a certain PG and if i get him i will be turning down a lot of offers but ill be open to a lot of them if this pg gets taken.
LKdude
Hall of Famer

« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2008, 10:06:15 am »

I'm looking for a shooting guard, and what I mean by that is not a combo guard or a shooting point guard.  I'm looking for a 6'4" to 6'7" swingman / Sg who can shoot the ball.  Send me offers!    

My current lineup (with the trade) so far:  

C - Memo Okur / Stromile Swift
PF - Rasheed Wallace / Antoine Walker
SF - LeBron James /
SG - Cuttino Mobley / Leandro Barbosa
PG - Baron Davis / Delonte West / Brevin Knight
Dynasty
MVP

« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2008, 10:08:29 am »

Willing to package Ben Gordon for a point guard.  Send me your offers.
BteamBomber
MVP

« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2008, 10:29:51 am »

Quote from: "LKdude"
I'm looking for a shooting guard, and what I mean by that is not a combo guard or a shooting point guard.  I'm looking for a 6'4" to 6'7" swingman / Sg who can shoot the ball.  Send me offers!    

SF - LeBron James /
I've been looking for a decent upgrade off the bench at SF.  Just someone that can make a few baskets, get a couple rebounds, occasionally pass the ball or dunk it.  How about you get rid of that Lebron guy straight up for MoPeterson?  You get your shooter and I get my backup behind Dirk.  I think thats fair?

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win you're STILL retarded"

I would like to thank all of you for your personal attention and devotion to the goings on in my life.  I see it as a great sign of respect and awe of the effects I've had on each of you.  Rest assured, I will continue to post in a way that keeps me at the center of your thoughts and minds every time you log into hoopshype.
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2008, 11:42:46 am »

Quote from: "greenwing"
Quote from: "t-mac357"
5-bynum/przybilla
4-o'neal/nesterovic
3-kirilenko/deng
2-jackson/bowen
1-arenas/williams/pargo

i'd say im looking pretty solid as we speak, very good defensively and will dominate paint most nights, also have a good variety of young players and veterans to make an impact nightly

at the pg position i don't lose a beat when arenas is on the bench, and by having bowen on the bench no opposing swingman will get a rest, because when ak-47 takes a rest bowen will come in and continue to harrass the scorers

having o'neal gives me a back to the basket post player to put pressure on the defense and having bynum makes them pay for doubling him if they dare do so, both are good rebounders as well

Why would you start AK over Deng?  AK's not even a true small forward.

to keep a defensive ace on the floor at all times, didn't you read the explanations?

Jason Rubin
a.k.a. greenwing
MVP

« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2008, 12:18:11 pm »

5-bynum/przybilla
4-o'neal/nesterovic
3-kirilenko/deng
2-jackson/bowen
1-arenas/williams/pargo

i'd say im looking pretty solid as we speak, very good defensively and will dominate paint most nights, also have a good variety of young players and veterans to make an impact nightly

at the pg position i don't lose a beat when arenas is on the bench, and by having bowen on the bench no opposing swingman will get a rest, because when ak-47 takes a rest bowen will come in and continue to harrass the scorers

having o'neal gives me a back to the basket post player to put pressure on the defense and having bynum makes them pay for doubling him if they dare do so, both are good rebounders as well

to keep a defensive ace on the floor at all times, didn't you read the explanations?

Yeah, but Deng's actually a pretty good defender and his offensive abilities are far beyond AK's.  Also, he would give you a mid-range threat that takes pressure off of both Arenas and Jackson.

t-mac357
Hall of Famer

« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2008, 12:49:45 pm »

5-bynum/przybilla
4-o'neal/nesterovic
3-kirilenko/deng
2-jackson/bowen
1-arenas/williams/pargo

Yeah, but Deng's actually a pretty good defender and his offensive abilities are far beyond AK's.  Also, he would give you a mid-range threat that takes pressure off of both Arenas and Jackson.

true, but you do realize that if i start deng then my bench will be very very weak, he gives mo williams a break offensively as well which is a huge boost considering if deng was replaced by ak-47 on my bench then we would have a very hard time scoring

MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2008, 03:06:25 pm »

My Team is looking like:

PG-Chris Paul
SG-Joe Johnson
SF-Tracy McGrady
PF-Drew Gooden
C-?

Bench:
PG-Mike Bibby
SG-Jason Terry
SF-Peja
PF-Kenyon MArtin
C-Nene

Third Stringer: Joe Smith

Kevin Martin needs to be traded for a GOOD Center. PM Me if your intrested.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
BteamBomber
MVP

« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2008, 03:40:03 pm »

Quote from: "mohammad_baller_tmac"
My Team is looking like:

PG-Chris Paul
SG-Joe Johnson
SF-Tracy McGrady
PF-Drew Gooden
C-?

Bench:
PG-Mike Bibby
SG-Jason Terry
SF-Peja
PF-Kenyon MArtin
C-Nene

Third Stringer: Joe Smith

Kevin Martin needs to be traded for a GOOD Center. PM Me if your intrested.
Have you already traded Peja for Bibby?

UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2008, 07:31:05 pm »

PG: Derrick Rose -- Larry Hughes -- Sam Cassell
SG: Kobe Bryant -- Raja Bell
SF: Josh Smith -- Jamaal Crawford
PF: Andrew Bogut -- Boris Diaw
C: Tyson Chandler -- Udonis Haslem -- Mikki Moore
LKdude
Hall of Famer

« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2008, 07:54:26 pm »

Quote from: "BteamBomber"
Quote from: "LKdude"

SF - LeBron James /
I've been looking for a decent upgrade off the bench at SF.  Just someone that can make a few baskets, get a couple rebounds, occasionally pass the ball or dunk it.  How about you get rid of that Lebron guy straight up for MoPeterson?  You get your shooter and I get my backup behind Dirk.  I think thats fair?

I think LeBron is not good enough for you.  I'll give you Delonte West instead straight up for Mo-Pete.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 36   Go Up

Jump to: