Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Miami - New Jersey - Memphis  (Read 3581 times)
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« on: August 12, 2008, 08:29:26 pm »

Miami Heat
Send:
 - Shawn Marion
 - Daequan Cook
 - Chris Quinn
 - Future 1st Round Draft Pick

Receive:
 - Sean Williams
 - O.J Mayo
 - Antoine Walker
 - Greg Buckner

New Jersey Nets
Send:
 - Vince Carter
 - Brook Lopez
 - Sean Williams
 - Keyon Dooling
 - Eduardo Najera

Receive:
 - Shawn Marion
 - Daequan Cook
 - Darko Milicic
 - Chris Quinn

Memphis Grizzlies
Send:
 - O.J Mayo
 - Antoine Walker
 - Greg Buckner
 - Darko Milicic

Receive:
 - Keyon Dooling
 - Eduardo Najera
 - Vince Carter
 - Brook Lopez

Line-ups:

Miami Heat

PG: O.J Mayo / Chalmers / Banks
SG: D-Wade / Yakhouba Diawara / James Jones
SF: James Jones / Dorrell Wright / Bobby Jones
PF: Michael Beasley / Udonis Haslem / Joel Anthony
C: Sean Williams / Mark Blount / Joel Anthony

Fills two needs at center and PG. Williams as a great defender and, with starters minutes, should average over 3 bpg. O.J has the chance to be a superstar in this league and the only question left is, can he play point gaurd? Walker expires next off-season, thank god Cheesy .

New Jersey Nets

PG: Devin Harris / Chris Quinn
SG: Daequan Cook / Chris Douglas-Roberts
SF: Shawn Marion / Bobby Simmons / Jarvis Hayes
PF: Josh Boone / Yi Jianlian / Ryan Anderson
C: Darko Milicic / Stromile Swift / Ryan Anderson

Get rid of Vince's bad contract and take on more expirings for the big 2010 off-season. Marion > Vince. Cook and CDR should develop a lot by splitting time at the SG spot. They are a young team, with the exception of Marion, but Marion expires next off-season so they can sign a nice player or save the cap space for 2010, whichever they prefer.

Memphis Grizzlies

PG: Mike Conley / Kyle Lowry / Javaris Crittenton
SG: Vince Carter / Keyon Dooling / Eduardo Najera
SF: Rudy Gay / Eduardo Najera
PF: Hakim Warrick / Darrell Arthur
C: Marc Gasol / Brook Lopez

They are full of young players and so veterans come in to teach these youngsters a little bit. O.J is a question mark with his PG/SG duties in an already crowded backcourt, so they get a true SG to role with Conley and Gay. Lopez and Gasol will make a nice duo splitting time at the center spot.

shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 11:58:42 pm »

Sideways move for New Jersey and you rape Memphis. It's good for Miami but that's all it's good for. Nobody in the world would trade Mayo for Carter, even if you could unload the myriad of crappy contracts that came across from Minnesota.

B-ball fan 11
MVP

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 11:59:20 am »

NJ doesn't do it, because you take our starting frontcourt, I know Williams is on the block, but Lopez isn't, and I'm still holding on to hope that our FO comes to their senses, let Swat stay around for another year. In closing your not getting our promising frontcourt for Cook, a shooter in Quinn, and a poor mans Swat in Darko.

Memphis doesn't have an overcrowed backcourt, Conley and Mayo will be the starters, and Lowry and Crit will be the backups. Mayo is much younger and cheaper than Vince, and when you're a rebuilding team that what wins. If this was the Clippers and you proposed a Gordon for Carter swap that would be different since the Clippers are trying to compete now, and not in rebuilding, but the Griz clearly are. Giving them a center and a pick doesn't change that. Espicially with Mark Gasol coming over, and that Miami pick, being in the low 20s, because of this trade.
Drexler-Roy
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 01:08:50 pm »

Memphis went to a lot of trouble to obtain Mayo I do not see them trading him unless it is a really lopsided deal in their favor

Greenwing wrote
Finally, I'm going to state this right now.  The Bulls will have a better record next season that the Portland Trailblazers.
Portland record 54-28
Chicago record 41-41
themadkiwi
MVP

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 01:42:36 pm »

Vince Carter would be a pickup to put you over the top for a championship run, based on having one or two other All-Star calibre players. Memphis isn't anything close to being in that position.
Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 02:10:14 pm »

Quote from: "themadkiwi"
Vince Carter would be a pickup to put you over the top for a championship run, based on having one or two other All-Star calibre players. Memphis isn't anything close to being in that position.

+1

LordLeoshes
All-Star

2nd Amendment wont b needed til they try taking it

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 06:57:45 pm »

Quote from: "[)-Wa[)3"
Miami Heat
Send:
 - Shawn Marion
 - Daequan Cook
 - Chris Quinn

Receive:
 - Sean Williams
 - O.J Mayo
 - Antoine Walker
 - Greg Buckner

New Jersey Nets
Send:
 - Vince Carter
 - Brook Lopez
 - Sean Williams
 - Keyon Dooling
 - Eduardo Najera

Receive:
 - Shawn Marion
 - Daequan Cook
 - Darko Milicic
 - Chris Quinn

Memphis Grizzlies
Send:
 - O.J Mayo
 - Antoine Walker
 - Greg Buckner
 - Darko Milicic

Receive:
 - Keyon Dooling
 - Eduardo Najera
 - Vince Carter
 - Brook Lopez

Line-ups:

Miami Heat

PG: O.J Mayo / Chalmers / Banks
SG: D-Wade / Yakhouba Diawara / James Jones
SF: James Jones / Dorrell Wright / Bobby Jones
PF: Michael Beasley / Udonis Haslem / Joel Anthony
C: Sean Williams / Mark Blount / Joel Anthony

Fills two needs at center and PG. Williams as a great defender and, with starters minutes, should average over 3 bpg. O.J has the chance to be a superstar in this league and the only question left is, can he play point gaurd? Walker expires next off-season, thank god Cheesy .

New Jersey Nets

PG: Devin Harris / Chris Quinn
SG: Daequan Cook / Chris Douglas-Roberts
SF: Shawn Marion / Bobby Simmons / Jarvis Hayes
PF: Josh Boone / Yi Jianlian / Ryan Anderson
C: Darko Milicic / Stromile Swift / Ryan Anderson

Get rid of Vince's bad contract and take on more expirings for the big 2010 off-season. Marion > Vince. Cook and CDR should develop a lot by splitting time at the SG spot. They are a young team, with the exception of Marion, but Marion expires next off-season so they can sign a nice player or save the cap space for 2010, whichever they prefer.

Memphis Grizzlies

PG: Mike Conley / Kyle Lowry / Javaris Crittenton
SG: Vince Carter / Keyon Dooling / Eduardo Najera
SF: Rudy Gay / Eduardo Najera
PF: Hakim Warrick / Darrell Arthur
C: Marc Gasol / Brook Lopez

They are full of young players and so veterans come in to teach these youngsters a little bit. O.J is a question mark with his PG/SG duties in an already crowded backcourt, so they get a true SG to role with Conley and Gay. Lopez and Gasol will make a nice duo splitting time at the center spot.

Another trade that no one likes but you. What a surprise.  :roll:

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
MSchmidt
Benchwarmer

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 07:49:30 pm »

Just an absolute waste of time I am sorry. What is the point here? I realize the trade forum is for proposing trades, but they should be somewhat realistic I think. Why on Earth does THIS trade ever happen?! Also there is no question as to where Mayo will play in this league and that is the 2-guard. And if Memphis DOES part with Mayo why would the cost-cutting and money saving Grizzlies take on a contract like Vince?
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 11:56:49 pm »

Pat Riley rather quit than see Walker back in the Heat, no point really.

LET'S GO HEAT.
miamisolecollector
Starter

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 12:27:26 am »

[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 05:50:05 pm »

True, but I do see Conley and Gay showing even more improvement next year. Who knows what a little veteran leadership could do for this young squad  :? .

Another trade that no one likes but you. What a surprise.

Do you enjoy following me around this forum and riding my balls? Does your life suck that much? Stop throwing your two cents in on everything I post, your annoying the hell out of me and your supposed to be more mature than me, atleast according to you. Your worse than my 10 year old neighbor who asks me 500 questions a minute.

Just an absolute waste of time I am sorry. What is the point here? I realize the trade forum is for proposing trades, but they should be somewhat realistic I think. Why on Earth does THIS trade ever happen?! Also there is no question as to where Mayo will play in this league and that is the 2-guard. And if Memphis DOES part with Mayo why would the cost-cutting and money saving Grizzlies take on a contract like Vince?

Why on Earth did the Gasol trade happen? Why on Earth did the Shaq - Marion trade happen? Point is, anything can happen and the Grizzlies have never had much to cheer about. With Vince coming to town it could bring a whole new fan base and more people would watch the games. Mayo is a very undersized SG. He's shorter than D-Wade. Taken, he makes up for it with his athleticism and shooting ability, but I'd like to see him hone PG skills so he can be a big PG and a defensive stopper. Also, if this was a complete waste of your time, why did you waste even more of your time writing a long message?

Pat Riley rather quit than see Walker back in the Heat, no point really

Walker is an expiring and we can just buy him out or place him on the inactive roster. He's not back because I want him back, he's just there to expire next off-season.

- Miamisolecollector -

You have no right to post a picture inferring that I was smoking crack when I thought of this. I've witnessed some of your trades that makes this trade look amazing.

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2008, 07:10:27 pm »

True, but I do see Conley and Gay showing even more improvement next year. Who knows what a little veteran leadership could do for this young squad  :? .

Another trade that no one likes but you. What a surprise.

Do you enjoy following me around this forum and riding my balls? Does your life suck that much? Stop throwing your two cents in on everything I post, your annoying the hell out of me and your supposed to be more mature than me, atleast according to you. Your worse than my 10 year old neighbor who asks me 500 questions a minute.

Why on Earth did the Gasol trade happen? Why on Earth did the Shaq - Marion trade happen? Point is, anything can happen and the Grizzlies have never had much to cheer about. With Vince coming to town it could bring a whole new fan base and more people would watch the games. Mayo is a very undersized SG. He's shorter than D-Wade. Taken, he makes up for it with his athleticism and shooting ability, but I'd like to see him hone PG skills so he can be a big PG and a defensive stopper. Also, if this was a complete waste of your time, why did you waste even more of your time writing a long message?

Pat Riley rather quit than see Walker back in the Heat, no point really

Walker is an expiring and we can just buy him out or place him on the inactive roster. He's not back because I want him back, he's just there to expire next off-season.

- Miamisolecollector -

You have no right to post a picture inferring that I was smoking crack when I thought of this. I've witnessed some of your trades that makes this trade look amazing.

You just dont like the fact that i dont agree with you. Can't you just respect that? If you ever come up with a trade that i like then i will agree with you. But if you keep puting up bad trades involving my team, then i will put my 2 cents in. & if you don't like it thats tuff.
You need to take a midol & stick your insults up your a s s.

& as you can see, am not the only one that thinks your trades are stupid.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 07:12:58 pm »

You just dont like the fact that i dont agree with you. Can't you just respect that? If you ever come up with a trade that i like then i will agree with you. But if you keep puting up bad trades involving my team, then i will put my 2 cents in. & if you don't like it thats tuff.

SHUT UP ALREADY! Oh My God!!! Just Shut up! If you have beef then PM me! Otherwise just shut up!! Wow, one bad trade, I'm sorry. Not everything can be perfection. Get over it you lonely *** 50 year old virgin. Listen to your damn sig, "life sucks get over it".

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2008, 07:51:43 pm »

SHUT UP ALREADY! Oh My God!!! Just Shut up! If you have beef then PM me! Otherwise just shut up!! Wow, one bad trade, I'm sorry. Not everything can be perfection. Get over it you lonely ***** 50 year old virgin. Listen to your damn sig, "life sucks get over it".

Am sorry if i made you cry. Maybe you should wright it in your boo boo kitty diary. :lol:  Grow a pair and become a man, stop acting like a little girl that just had her boyfreind stolen from her. :cry:  waaa waaa waaa,  :cry:  get over it.

[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2008, 07:58:38 pm »

Quote from: "LordLeoshes"

SHUT UP ALREADY! Oh My God!!! Just Shut up! If you have beef then PM me! Otherwise just shut up!! Wow, one bad trade, I'm sorry. Not everything can be perfection. Get over it you lonely ***** 50 year old virgin. Listen to your damn sig, "life sucks get over it".

Am sorry if i made you cry. Maybe you should wright it in your boo boo kitty diary. :lol:  Grow a pair and become a man, stop acting like a little girl that just had her boyfreind stolen from her. :cry:  waaa waaa waaa,  :cry:  get over it.

Me act like a man? You're the one saying waaa waa and telling me to wright in a boo boo kitty diary; wtf is a boo boo kitty diary! Mod's lock this post, Lord if you want to talk crap than PM me.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: