Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Miami - New Jersey - Memphis  (Read 3580 times)
LordLeoshes
All-Star

2nd Amendment wont b needed til they try taking it

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 08:35:49 pm »

Quote from: "[)-Wa[)3"
Quote from: "LordLeoshes"

You just dont like the fact that i dont agree with you. Can't you just respect that? If you ever come up with a trade that i like then i will agree with you. But if you keep puting up bad trades involving my team, then i will put my 2 cents in. & if you don't like it thats tuff.
You need to take a midol & stick your insults up your a s s.

& as you can see, am not the only one that thinks your trades are stupid.

SHUT UP ALREADY! Oh My God!!! Just Shut up! If you have beef then PM me! Otherwise just shut up!! Wow, one bad trade, I'm sorry. Not everything can be perfection. Get over it you lonely ***** 50 year old virgin. Listen to your damn sig, "life sucks get over it".

Am sorry if i made you cry. Maybe you should wright it in your boo boo kitty diary. :lol:  Grow a pair and become a man, stop acting like a little girl that just had her boyfreind stolen from her. :cry:  waaa waaa waaa,  :cry:  get over it.

Me act like a man? You're the one saying waaa waa and telling me to wright in a boo boo kitty diary; wtf is a boo boo kitty diary! Mod's lock this post, Lord if you want to talk crap than PM me.

Get a clue.
If you were to learn a little bit about this country, & it's pop coulture, you would understand.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2008, 08:38:27 pm »

You just dont like the fact that i dont agree with you. Can't you just respect that? If you ever come up with a trade that i like then i will agree with you. But if you keep puting up bad trades involving my team, then i will put my 2 cents in. & if you don't like it thats tuff.
You need to take a midol & stick your insults up your a s s.

& as you can see, am not the only one that thinks your trades are stupid.

SHUT UP ALREADY! Oh My God!!! Just Shut up! If you have beef then PM me! Otherwise just shut up!! Wow, one bad trade, I'm sorry. Not everything can be perfection. Get over it you lonely ***** 50 year old virgin. Listen to your damn sig, "life sucks get over it".

Am sorry if i made you cry. Maybe you should wright it in your boo boo kitty diary. :lol:  Grow a pair and become a man, stop acting like a little girl that just had her boyfreind stolen from her. :cry:  waaa waaa waaa,  :cry:  get over it.

Me act like a man? You're the one saying waaa waa and telling me to wright in a boo boo kitty diary; wtf is a boo boo kitty diary! Mod's lock this post, Lord if you want to talk crap than PM me.

Get a clue.
If you were to learn a little bit about this country, & it's pop coulture, you would understand.

Wtf? A boo boo kitty diary deals with this countries pop culture? Also, you don't put a ' with the way you used the word "its". You would be saying and it is pop culture. *** dumbass.

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2008, 08:51:56 pm »

when the h e l l did someone have to become an english professor to post on here? your full of s h i t, & your just trying to find any little thing to cry about.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2008, 08:53:37 pm »

^^ aaw old man getting angry. LMAO. Just fail more at life.  :wink: . Stop posting now, please, It's like arguing with a child.

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2008, 08:58:00 pm »

^^ aaw old man getting angry. LMAO. Just fail more at life.  :wink: . Stop posting now, please, It's like arguing with a child.

So then it must be like you aurguing with your self.

[)-Wa[)3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2008, 09:01:05 pm »

So then it must be like you aurguing with your self.

Good one, stop posting now.

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2008, 04:36:14 am »

Notin beats anything but two "claimed grown adults" arguing in the internet

*relaxes*

LET'S GO HEAT.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: