Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are the Spurs going to do?  (Read 5773 times)
zunami
Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2006, 08:44:22 am »

Ginobili is balding too so he might need a walking stick when he's 40.
controlledchaos
Star

Respect: +15

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2006, 04:20:47 am »

balding? Vince , kidd and many more are already balled...

They just shave their heads and are already walking with sticks look at their records.
T-Mac limping because of back injuries and look at all the injuries this year.

cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2006, 12:39:37 pm »

Quote from: "controlledchaos"

They just shave their heads and are already walking with sticks look at their records.

They shave there heads because they think it looks good. If your going to try and tell me that Ginobili is better then Carter, T-Mac, and Kidd, I'm all ears, because I haven't rolled on the floor laughing for a while.

Soon....
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2006, 06:53:20 am »

Quote from: "cselby"
Quote from: "controlledchaos"

They shave there heads because they think it looks good. If your going to try and tell me that Ginobili is better then Carter, T-Mac, and Kidd, I'm all ears, because I haven't rolled on the floor laughing for a while.

your the most sarcastic guy ever

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2006, 11:01:23 am »

I've been told that I have a sarcastic sense of humor, but you can't deny my statement being correct? Please, try and find me some factual and statistical proof that Manu Ginobili is better then Vince Carter, Tracy Mcgrady, and Jason Kidd.

Soon....
JMitch10
Star

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2006, 01:13:52 pm »

Can't do it. He is good but not on the level of those three, or many more of the players in the league.

The Mavs didn't choke, they got strangled!

^^^Big ups to bballinyao06
controlledchaos
Star

Respect: +15

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2006, 01:44:07 pm »

That sarcastic guy doesn't know anything about basketball - you can tell he just watches sporsts newsd and how they market players like vince and t-mac to sell merchandise.

T-MAC = UNPROVEN
VINCE = UNPROVEN  there are even rumors syaing that because of KIDD Vince is still playing if not Vince never played his potential--lazy poor attitude.
None are winners
 ofcourse statistically both Vince and t-mac are better why??? because they are one man show  more that 20 touches a game playing 40 min. Imagine Manu getting so many touches -he funny thing is even playing 26-27 min a game manu has better overall or similar reb,assist and steals even 3's than tmac and vince. The thing is MANU IS not selfish.

Now tmac decided to defer to YAO his stats sucks.

NOW KIDD is obviously better - is a proven winner and a franchise player.

When you talk about stats and efficiency pealse mention those who prove how to win games and in cluth moments. and MANU HAD PROVE THAT.

Do not come with stupid mistakes he made past playoffs cause the whoe team was making stupid mistakes and every stars make mistakes. It was Manu who carried the spurs with the help of Duncan in closing games in 05 plkayoffs where he average a team high 11 ppg in 4th quarter remember the finals agains the PISTONS hardnose D?Huh

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2006, 03:32:37 pm »

Your an idiot. How many times did you just contradict yourself? Saying that Vince an Tmac are one man shows but then refer to how they both have excellent players on there team(Kidd, Yao) and in there previous teams they had to be one man shows due to weak teams. Then you go on to say they take to many shots which could be considered as a mistake and then say excuse Manu from his mistakes IN THE PLAYOFFS! Get off of Manu, these are debates you can't win.

Soon....
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2007, 02:06:50 am »

I've been told that I have a sarcastic sense of humor, but you can't deny my statement being correct? Please, try and find me some factual and statistical proof that Manu Ginobili is better then Vince Carter, Tracy Mcgrady, and Jason Kidd.

i think you're already forty,your matthew perry

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2007, 08:47:30 am »

Quote from: "kingdumcome"

Damn, my cover has been blown.

Soon....
saleem
Starter

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2007, 05:57:38 pm »

Funny, Matthew Perry doesn't look canadian.  :wink:

"..Yeah, but...$5 bucks..."
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2007, 06:28:13 pm »

Quote from: "saleem"
Funny, Matthew Perry doesn't look canadian.  :wink:

LOL well you know us celebrities we like to keep some things secret.

Soon....
t-mac357
Hall of Famer

Respect: +227

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007, 04:01:32 am »

Quote from: "kingdumcome"

Damn, my cover has been blown.

what made this even more funny was looking at your avatar after reading

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: