Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pacers and Warriors dealing again?  (Read 2618 times)
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« on: September 05, 2008, 07:09:18 am »

chellis
MVP

Respect: +114

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 07:15:37 am »

I'd be interested to see who else is in the deal.

chellis
MVP

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 07:54:11 am »

RealGM Note: Using RealGM's Trade Checker, the Pacers could ship Jamaal Tinsley and Marquis Daniels to the Warriors for Al Harrington and a player such as Brandan Wright or Anthony Randolph.

I swear, Harrington is destined to be a Pacer for life.  I thought that the Pacers should try to go after Wright or Randolph, but who would they trade?  They just drafted Randolph and have been pretty high on him, but they also traded away Richardson to get Wright.  Wright didn't get to play much because of Nelson belief in not playing rookies.  So do the Warriors hold on to Wright and see what he does or go with the rook?  

I watched Wright in his one year at college and my best friend went to high school with him.  I see so much in him, but sometimes I question his work ethic.  I know nothing about Randolph other than the presumed comparisons to Bosh, but I hear he lacks a work ethic as well.  If I'm the Pacers, I go after Wright, but that's only because I saw him play and can see what he could become if he's brought along right.

UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 08:09:37 am »

Al Harrington -- $9,226,250
Kelenna Azubuike -- $2,900,000
= $12,126,250

for

Jamaal Tinsley -- $6,750,000
Marquis Daniels -- $6,864,000
Shawne Williams -- $1,572,960
= $15,186,960

-------------------------------------------------------

Golden State:
J.Tinsley -- M.Williams -- CJ.Watson
M.Ellis -- M.Daniels -- M.Belinelli
C.Maggette -- A.Randolph -- S.Williams
S.Jackson -- B.Wright -- R.Hendrix
A.Biedrins -- R.Turiaf -- K.Perovic

Pacers:
TJ.Ford -- J.Jack -- T.Diener
M.Dunleavy -- B.Rush -- S.Graham
D.Granger -- K.Azubuike -- J.McRobert
A.Harrington -- T.Murphy -- M.Baston
R.Nesterovic -- J.Foster -- R.Hibbert
chellis
MVP

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 08:46:25 am »

Cap'n Jack at the PF?  Eww...Didn't realize that could be the case from this trade.  Biedrins isn't a dominant inside force to allow this (imo).  Though this is a perfect lineup for a Donn Nelson team.

UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 09:11:56 am »

Quote from: "unc.alum2007"
Cap'n Jack at the PF?  Eww...Didn't realize that could be the case from this trade.  Biedrins isn't a dominant inside force to allow this (imo).  Though this is a perfect lineup for a Donn Nelson team.

in there system.. jackson has done alot of guarding the 4.. but maggette has the body to also do it
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 08:07:52 pm »

Hell NO Indy can get Randolph or Wright w/o giving valuable pieces, HELL Tinsley/Daniels combined wont do.

But come to think of it, if Harrington does head back here, LMAO.

LET'S GO HEAT.
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

Respect: 0

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 12:54:51 am »

Not sure you'd be able to get Wright or Randolph. Might be alittle wishful thinking. But there will definitely be other pieces available and as long as it's someone solid both on and off the court then bring him in.

olsons3
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 08:55:00 am »

Quote from: "UNIT"
Quote from: "unc.alum2007"

in there system.. jackson has done alot of guarding the 4.. but maggette has the body to also do it

In the trade shown above GS gets Williams, who is a tweener forward, and is pretty big.  He has guarded the 4 before.  

I am not huge on getting Al back, but the thought of getting rid of Tinsley, Daniels and Williams at the same time...Yippeeeee...  For another player sign and trade single year for Croshere.  After the year is up, make him a coach.

Boom Baby!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: