Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Centre  (Read 4392 times)
czaras
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 07:46:01 am »

Yes, I like this move.

With Livingston heading to Miami, Kevin Ollie will probably be the guy to be the 15th deal, the 3rd PG with a lot of experience under his belt... but that will require waiving Calvin Booth. No biggy.

But we still need a a spot for "Hulk" Harrison if we are to sign him. Cardinal's deal is hefty, a buyout unlikely... Collins could be useful as a vet defensive C and Carney is still too young to give up on. Richard just signed his QO. Bah.

I wanted the Wolves to trade Gerald Green for Harrison last year. We ended up with Snyder which wasn't bad though. He's big and has certainly more talent than Araujo and Chris Richard, could really complement Big Al well.
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2008, 04:20:41 am »

Good pick-up, he'll fit in perfectly with Mark Madsen and Brian Cardinal, Championship in the making? I think so.

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2008, 06:49:04 am »

put al at C and love at PF.

Well, Love is an OK pick, but OJ has superstar potential. Mchale is an idiot

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: