Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: How many wins for the Pacers this season??  (Read 4383 times)
French-Kobe
Star

Respect: 0

« on: September 12, 2008, 06:22:39 am »

They have a pretty young core this season...Hope for them that Granger will continue to improve. But even with him, I don't see them win more than 30 games...

naptown
Star

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 06:28:32 am »

I say 41-41 they should be alot more exciting to watch.
French-Kobe
Star

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 06:38:45 am »

Quote from: "naptown"

They couldn't be more boring anyway!!

naptown
Star

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 06:54:31 am »

Quote from: "French-Kobe"
Quote from: "naptown"

They couldn't be more boring anyway!!
What they don't have anyone to clog the lane it'll be wide they might be a top 5 team in scoring this year
UNIT
Hall of Famer

Respect: +57

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 08:21:33 am »

37-45
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

Respect: +637

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 09:48:23 am »

last year, we all expected them to s*ck big time, but they proved us wrong

i expect a better record from them.. remember what tj was able to do for tor in 2006-2007?

jo, the guy they traded for ford was out for most of the previous season.. so count ford as a bonus for them, compared to their team last year(lol unless he would be injury prone this year)

now the team just needs to throw murphy and his contract out of the team--- the right way of rebuilding

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
olsons3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 10:06:23 am »

45-37

They will get out of the blocks quickly, playing lots of different players, and flying under the radar.  As the season progresses you'll see a different team evolve.

Opening Night:  Ford, Dunleavey, Granger, Murphy, Foster

There will be trades made mid-season including Williams and Daniels, assuming they haven't been traded by opening night.

To Preserve the legs of the aging Foster, his minutes will go from starter to backup, and Hibbert will be moved into the middle.  That change will take speed out of the front court, so to compensate Baston will start in place of Murphy.  Dunleavey will continue to have stamina problems, so the three man rotation on the wings will give way to Rush as a starter.

Febuary 1 :      Ford, Rush, Granger, Baston, Hibbert

Pacers make the playoffs, but lose in the first round gaining nothing but respect, and some huge experience.

Boom Baby!!!!
BATMON
Journeyman

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 10:12:52 am »

50 and the Playoffs
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 11:41:32 am »

Quote from: "olsons3"
45-37

They will get out of the blocks quickly, playing lots of different players, and flying under the radar.  As the season progresses you'll see a different team evolve.

There will be trades made mid-season including Williams and Daniels, assuming they haven't been traded by opening night.

To Preserve the legs of the aging Foster, his minutes will go from starter to backup, and Hibbert will be moved into the middle.  That change will take speed out of the front court, so to compensate Baston will start in place of Murphy.  Dunleavey will continue to have stamina problems, so the three man rotation on the wings will give way to Rush as a starter.

Pacers make the playoffs, but lose in the first round gaining nothing but respect, and some huge experience.

hahah no
naptown
Star

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 02:28:30 pm »

I don't see dunleavy losing his staring job unless rush is a superstar in the making. Which would be good. I still wanted bayless
HardFowl
Star

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 03:48:01 pm »

40 wins

Free Guitar Lessons from HardFowl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_FBRU50pvg
olsons3
Benchwarmer

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 04:11:34 pm »

Quote from: "UNIT"
Quote from: "olsons3"
45-37

hahah no

Dude, where is the love....

Nesto and Hibbert are Centers which leaves the PF slot to Murphy, Foster, McRoberts and Baston.  

If we are able to trade away Daniels, Tinsley and Williams for Harrington, I would not think this, but considering the cards we are playing, I like Baston next to Hibbert, better than my other options.

Boom Baby!!!!
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2008, 06:58:34 pm »

36-46, being 10th in the East.

LET'S GO HEAT.
UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2008, 10:17:29 pm »

Quote from: "Beastley"
36-46, being 10th in the East.

yup, thats the most realistic.
jtan08
Journeyman

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2008, 11:38:06 pm »

42-40 and playoff. They will perform better than last year. JO is gone who always hurt the roatation because of his injury, they play better without him and then add Ford, Rush, Hibbert, JAck, Nestorovic,. And plus Granger only become better.

Starter
PG-Ford
SG-Dunleavy
SF-Granger
PF-Murphy
C-Nestorovic or Foster.

But I prepare Nesto since he can post-up and a better compliment to Murphy, then Foster come off the bench to provide energy.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: