Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How many wins for the Pacers this season??  (Read 4382 times)
jtan08
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2008, 11:42:41 pm »

Quote from: "olsons3"
45-37

They will get out of the blocks quickly, playing lots of different players, and flying under the radar.  As the season progresses you'll see a different team evolve.

Opening Night:  Ford, Dunleavey, Granger, Murphy, Foster

There will be trades made mid-season including Williams and Daniels, assuming they haven't been traded by opening night.

To Preserve the legs of the aging Foster, his minutes will go from starter to backup, and Hibbert will be moved into the middle.  That change will take speed out of the front court, so to compensate Baston will start in place of Murphy.  Dunleavey will continue to have stamina problems, so the three man rotation on the wings will give way to Rush as a starter.

Febuary 1 :      Ford, Rush, Granger, Baston, Hibbert

Pacers make the playoffs, but lose in the first round gaining nothing but respect, and some huge experience.

Rush can't start over Dunleavy. Baston will never be a starter. Hibbert is still not ready. I prefer Murphy at PF, his a 11/8 or 12/9 guy which is good, the only thing people see bad to him is because his contract.
jtan08
Journeyman

Respect: 0

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2008, 11:47:29 pm »

Quote from: "UNIT"
45-37

They will get out of the blocks quickly, playing lots of different players, and flying under the radar.  As the season progresses you'll see a different team evolve.

Opening Night:  Ford, Dunleavey, Granger, Murphy, Foster

There will be trades made mid-season including Williams and Daniels, assuming they haven't been traded by opening night.

To Preserve the legs of the aging Foster, his minutes will go from starter to backup, and Hibbert will be moved into the middle.  That change will take speed out of the front court, so to compensate Baston will start in place of Murphy.  Dunleavey will continue to have stamina problems, so the three man rotation on the wings will give way to Rush as a starter.

Febuary 1 :      Ford, Rush, Granger, Baston, Hibbert

Pacers make the playoffs, but lose in the first round gaining nothing but respect, and some huge experience.

hahah no

Dude, where is the love....

Nesto and Hibbert are Centers which leaves the PF slot to Murphy, Foster, McRoberts and Baston.  

If we are able to trade away Daniels, Tinsley and Williams for Harrington, I would not think this, but considering the cards we are playing, I like Baston next to Hibbert, better than my other options.

Harrington will not make us better, his the same as murphy offensively and a worst rebounder, only 6?

I just prefer a PF who can post-up, rebound, and play defense.

But if that trade will come to reality, I definitely love that trade.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: