Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down

Author Topic: GM Game 5.0 [How it Works Thread]  (Read 15250 times)
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2008, 09:43:30 am »

Quote from: "chellis"
Quote from: "ryecyd"
Quote from: "Beastley"

yeah, thanks... did you use my WIS account? that has my concrete player roataion.. the former sim had theo playing 12 minutes.. i dont know how PT will respond to this..

you gotta love farmar in many of the games. he is OWNING devin harris.. that's why i'm not letting go of him that easily.

farmar>> nelson in WIS, and i think i really got a good deal for d12.. (though he is a monster in LAL now)

but i kinda regret losing d12, especially with his 20-20 productions.. bynum can just do 15-15

Didn't realize Farmer was that much of a beast.  I must say, I could have not made a trade and LAL would still have been a good team.  I decided I wanted to mix it up.  I got what I wanted.

i was kinda regretting it at first, coz i thought nelson would be better, its just that i like farmar a lot..

dont worry,you got d12 in that trade who makes 20+ ppg and 20+ rpg, be happy. you got 2 legit stars.

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
chellis
MVP

« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2008, 09:45:47 am »

If I had realized what Farmar could do, I wouldn't have let him go.  Nelson isn't as bad as you are making him sound though.  He has been solid.  

Looking back, I should have pushed for Hedo.  I didn't understand the whole WIS thing at first.  Knowing what I know now I would have made that push Wink

lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2008, 09:49:52 am »

Quote from: "lil_flip_remix"
nice one for admitting your mistake beastley, i appreciate it.. that's how a real man acts...

real man don't cheat, and he wouldn't have said anything if I hadn't found out he cheated.

I must have missed something.  What happened?

Beastley re simmed the first game of the league because he has lost the first one and he post the second one and said he won. But I saw that he cheated looking at the previous game ID and made a thread about it (that has been deleted). When he saw that the only thing he could do was admit he cheated, he admit it. This is why I'm out of this league.

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2008, 09:53:26 am »

^^ you're out... but you still continue to post here... to be honest, i knew about the id thing long before you did... i just didn't want to ruin the league.

chellis
MVP

« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2008, 09:57:57 am »

nice one for admitting your mistake beastley, i appreciate it.. that's how a real man acts...

real man don't cheat, and he wouldn't have said anything if I hadn't found out he cheated.

I must have missed something.  What happened?

Beastley re simmed the first game of the league because he has lost the first one and he post the second one and said he won. But I saw that he cheated looking at the previous game ID and made a thread about it (that has been deleted). When he saw that the only thing he could do was admit he cheated, he admit it. This is why I'm out of this league.

Ah.  I see.  That's unfortunate, lil flip stay in!  You've done a great job with the Knicks roster and positioning them for the off-season.  I Know I'd like for you to stay on board.  I'm sure others feel the same...

lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2008, 11:05:09 am »

Quote from: "Prime Time"
^^ you're out... but you still continue to post here... to be honest, i knew about the id thing long before you did... i just didn't want to ruin the league.

You think I did this to ruin the game?
Ok, so Beastley cheats, I say he cheats, and I'm the bad guy. I'm the one who's wrong for what I did. Fine!

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2008, 11:31:55 am »

Ok, so Beastley cheats, I say he cheats, and I'm the bad guy. I'm the one who's wrong for what I did. Fine!

nopee.. i would have pmed him first... telling him about it and warning him rather than making it public.

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2008, 01:00:27 pm »

lol naw PT...gonna have to agree with Flip here. If the guys gonna cheat in the game it's best the rest of the league knows about it, what's PM'ing him gonna do? It's not gonna change the fact that he cheated so might as well make it public.

Soon....
3KingsofMIAMI
a.k.a. Incandescentbasketball
All-Star

Dynasty:Wade, Lebron, Bosh

« Reply #113 on: October 26, 2008, 01:02:20 pm »

nopee.. i would have pmed him first... telling him about it and warning him rather than making it public.

I DISAGREE I THINK FLIP IS RIGHT AND BEASTLY HAS DONE THIS BEFORE

Sigs by BBYAO
chellis
MVP

« Reply #114 on: October 26, 2008, 01:06:56 pm »

I'm going to have to side with flip - just pm'ing him wouldn't have done much.  Glad to see we got things fixed and that we're moving on.

@flip - I can only speak for myself, but I would assume others would agree, I want you to stick with the game.  You've done well with NY.  Just consider it.

3KingsofMIAMI
All-Star

« Reply #115 on: October 26, 2008, 01:08:29 pm »

I'm going to have to side with flip - just pm'ing him wouldn't have done much.  Glad to see we got things fixed and that we're moving on.

@flip - I can only speak for myself, but I would assume others would agree, I want you to stick with the game.  You've done well with NY.  Just consider it.

i agree-flip needs to stay
i wont let you leave flip

Sigs by BBYAO
Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« Reply #116 on: October 26, 2008, 01:19:34 pm »

Okay... lolll i just would have done things differently.. cause i knew about the gamer id thing as well....

anyways...

Rules I recommend...

1. Get different people to sim the games.... Already figured out by beastley.

Quote from: "Beastley"
This is the schedule for tommorow, I wont be able to sim as I promise not to again cause of that latest issue, so the simming team,

Zander

Sim this:

Phoenix @ Golden State
Boston @ Atlanta
San Antonio @ Chicago

Alpha:

Toronto @ Utah
Washington @ Miami
Houston @ Indiana

DisCleFan or Candescent:

New York @ Dallas
Denver @ Sacramento

Prime Time:

Minnesota @ Philadelphia
Charlotte @ Memphis

Beastley:

None [but if you cant do it, I can sim any game except my own's, that is, if any simming members cant do it.]

All of these games will happen tommorow, at 19 hrs from now.

2. Have people moderate the trades.
    -
    -
    -

3. Have people moderate the game... track ip and such and such.
    - Beastley
    - Unit

and to veto the trade.... there must be atleast 10 vetos with explanations..

DeronWilliams
MVP

« Reply #117 on: October 26, 2008, 02:12:10 pm »

Anyone remember what happened to the suns cousins when they were caught cheating? They got kicked out of the league. I guess he's lucky that he is the leagues creator.
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #118 on: October 26, 2008, 02:24:57 pm »

Yeah he is lucky that he's the guy running the league.

Soon....
3KingsofMIAMI
All-Star

« Reply #119 on: October 26, 2008, 03:34:03 pm »

i agree-its funny how beastly is always like that too- he does it to win and he says to tong its just an internet game yet he cheats...

Sigs by BBYAO
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up

Jump to: