Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: GM Game 5.0 [How it Works Thread]  (Read 15321 times)
Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2008, 08:03:21 pm »

did anyone watch Passaechendale?? it came out in theatres not long ago.

Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2008, 08:04:51 pm »

Quote from: "tong"

lol he's not lying.. You can tell by the game id.

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2008, 08:47:34 pm »

Quote from: "Incandescentbasketball"
i dont like beastly either-@beastly you start talking s*** with everyone bout everything then when people challenge or disagree with you you tell them to calm down. this is an internet game so let it go stop starting $h!t everyone lol

Good point, but you act like I dont have the right to speak, huh? Face it, ill just shut up for the sake of you doing the same thing to, in that case, it leaves us all happy, ey?

As you said it's a game, so let's just work things out by winning.

what the *****. just because i haven't changed it yet doesnt mean that you can be a little ***** about it. why is malik hairston sitll compared to ron mercer, who averaged 14/5?

try and notice the negativity toward you. unlike you, i've actually had success running a league before.

You win, happy? But still, me and my heads knows when to do, unlike you who has to be convinced 100x times before youre forced to do a thing, we all make mistakes, ha?

LET'S GO HEAT.
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2008, 09:44:46 pm »

OK, from now on,

Beastley makes game schedules
Zander, Prime Time, Incandescentbasketball, and a guy will sim
All updates their rosters in WIS.

And I asked some if they wanted to continue the game, and majority said yes, as long as im not simming, which is fine for me.

Peace out.

LET'S GO HEAT.
Alpha9444
Journeyman

« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2008, 10:04:46 pm »

Quote from: "Beastley"
OK, from now on,

And I asked some if they wanted to continue the game, and majority said yes, as long as im not simming, which is fine for me.

Peace out.

wuts going on y is this happening???

There is an I in wIn
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2008, 10:07:26 pm »

Quote from: "Alpha9444"
OK, from now on,

Peace out.

wuts going on y is this happening???

As much as I want to thank flip and as much as I want to forget it, I cheated man, and now, look at a fresher post in pg. 72 of the discussion thread, I want to iron this things out, I wont let myself ruin my game, we all worked hard and as I said, as long as im away from simming, we will be fine, have trust...

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2008, 04:00:05 am »

nice one for admitting your mistake beastley, i appreciate it.. that's how a real man acts...

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2008, 04:04:57 am »

Quote from: "ryecyd"
nice one for admitting your mistake beastley, i appreciate it.. that's how a real man acts...

Thanks, mind creating your own whatifsports account? I might not take care much of attention of yours in my account though, so can ya?

Peace man.

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2008, 04:15:58 am »

Thanks, mind creating your own whatifsports account? I might not take care much of attention of yours in my account though, so can ya?

Peace man.

i have, since NGL 1.0 at forumup.. and i sent you my username and password, so you can assign corresponding minutes to my roster(rotation).. mind redoing the njn-orl game? you can give the username/password to Zander or anybody who will do the simming

i cannot do simming coz i'm very busy at work

he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Skippy
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2008, 05:53:22 am »

I dont think it will be fair, but I understand, so Ill do in a 10 game match

1 [orl]

http://www.whatifsports.com/NBA/boxscore.asp?GameID=1065058&nomenu=1&teamfee=-1

2 [njn]

http://www.whatifsports.com/NBA/boxscore.asp?GameID=1065059&nomenu=1&teamfee=-1

3 [njn]

http://www.whatifsports.com/NBA/boxscore.asp?GameID=1065060&nomenu=1&teamfee=-1

4 [njn]

http://www.whatifsports.com/NBA/boxscore.asp?GameID=1065061&nomenu=1&teamfee=-1

5 [orl]

http://www.whatifsports.com/NBA/boxscore.asp?GameID=1065062&nomenu=1&teamfee=-1

6 [njn]

http://www.whatifsports.com/NBA/boxscore.asp?GameID=1065063&nomenu=1&teamfee=-1

7 [njn]

http://www.whatifsports.com/NBA/boxscore.asp?GameID=1065064&nomenu=1&teamfee=-1

8 [orl]

http://www.whatifsports.com/NBA/boxscore.asp?GameID=1065065&nomenu=1&teamfee=-1

9 [orl]

http://www.whatifsports.com/NBA/boxscore.asp?GameID=1065066&nomenu=1&teamfee=-1

10 [orl]

http://www.whatifsports.com/NBA/boxscore.asp?GameID=1065067&nomenu=1&teamfee=-1

TIED BY 5

BREAKER:

http://www.whatifsports.com/NBA/boxscore.asp?GameID=1065068&nomenu=1&teamfee=-1

Orlando won in the 11th game, so..

LET'S GO HEAT.
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2008, 08:50:04 am »

yeah, thanks... did you use my WIS account? that has my concrete player roataion.. the former sim had theo playing 12 minutes.. i dont know how PT will respond to this..

you gotta love farmar in many of the games. he is OWNING devin harris.. that's why i'm not letting go of him that easily.

farmar>> nelson in WIS, and i think i really got a good deal for d12.. (though he is a monster in LAL now)

but i kinda regret losing d12, especially with his 20-20 productions.. bynum can just do 15-15

lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2008, 09:10:06 am »

real man don't cheat, and he wouldn't have said anything if I hadn't found out he cheated.

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2008, 09:19:30 am »

Quote from: "lil_flip_remix"

real man don't cheat, and he wouldn't have said anything if I hadn't found out he cheated.

yeah, what he did was wrong, he even sent me a pm feeling sorry with what he did..

atleast he admitted his mistake(in public) and tried to mend the damage done. its hard to say "i cheated" in public you know...

chellis
MVP

« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2008, 09:40:03 am »

Quote from: "lil_flip_remix"

I must have missed something.  What happened?

chellis
MVP

« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2008, 09:41:01 am »

yeah, thanks... did you use my WIS account? that has my concrete player roataion.. the former sim had theo playing 12 minutes.. i dont know how PT will respond to this..

you gotta love farmar in many of the games. he is OWNING devin harris.. that's why i'm not letting go of him that easily.

farmar>> nelson in WIS, and i think i really got a good deal for d12.. (though he is a monster in LAL now)

but i kinda regret losing d12, especially with his 20-20 productions.. bynum can just do 15-15

Didn't realize Farmer was that much of a beast.  I must say, I could have not made a trade and LAL would still have been a good team.  I decided I wanted to mix it up.  I got what I wanted.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up

Jump to: