Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 7-0  (Read 2922 times)
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

7-0
« on: October 25, 2006, 08:25:19 pm »

The Raptors hang on against the Celtics to get to 7-0 in preseason YEAH BABY! Lol I know it's pre-season but come on we have played without our starting PG and All-Star PF for most of these games and still won(sometimes against other teams full starting 5 *ahem* Lebron James and Cleveland) and it looks like all these new pieces to the puzzle are going to immensely improve our chances at the playoffs and yeah I can't wait until the season opener NEXT WEEK! GO RAPTORS!! P.s. haters need not respond

Soon....
Raptors06/07Champs
All-Star

Respect: +1

7-0
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 08:32:06 pm »

YES 7-0!!! i like how you used the colours to represent the teams

Raptors06/07Champs is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust Bandwagon." PM him if you want to join!
cselby
Hall of Famer

7-0
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 08:32:45 pm »

why thank you I thought that was a nice touch myself

Soon....
ruelzsantana
Star

Respect: 0

7-0
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 09:34:59 pm »

Quote from: "cselby"
why thank you I thought that was a nice touch myself

hmm,,thats an idea the colors I mean but congrates to that though being 7-0 in the preseason I hope ya'll can keep it up in the actual season

Branflakz16
Benchwarmer

7-0
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 09:53:08 pm »

Although I think it is amazing that the Raps have a perfect record and it is definatly good bragging rights to my friends, but I would rather them have a .500 record by the end of pre-season. Like the saying, "You gotta learn how to lose before you learn how to win," the Raptors arent gonna know how to react to a loss early in the season. It may sound stupid, but I truely believe they would have a better season with some losses in the pre-season. Adjustments can be made.

**RAPTORS IN THE PLAYOFFS**
zunami
Star

7-0
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 09:55:46 pm »

Quote from: "Branflakz16"
Although I think it is amazing that the Raps have a perfect record and it is definatly good bragging rights to my friends, but I would rather them have a .500 record by the end of pre-season. Like the saying, "You gotta learn how to lose before you learn how to win," the Raptors arent gonna know how to react to a loss early in the season. It may sound stupid, but I truely believe they would have a better season with some losses in the pre-season. Adjustments can be made.
thats an interesting point... but i don't think losing in the preseason has the same effect on a team as losing in the regular season. they had some close victories so i'm sure they talked about adjustments after those games. you guys should be happy about this start.
ruelzsantana
Star

7-0
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 10:04:51 pm »

Quote from: "zunami"
thats an interesting point... but i don't think losing in the preseason has the same effect on a team as losing in the regular season. they had some close victories so i'm sure they talked about adjustments after those games. you guys should be happy about this start.

True..true

cselby
Hall of Famer

7-0
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 06:17:08 am »

very happy about this start

Soon....
cruzER
Starter

Respect: +3

7-0
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 07:14:37 am »

RAPTORS.. back from extinction
ollie
Journeyman

7-0
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 08:33:26 am »

I think they practised losing the last 2 years....
ernesto
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 11:35:03 am »

Lucky . That's how the Raptors were last night .

www.ihtraptors.blogspot.com     updated 10/26

-------------------
Dr. Ernesto
Branflakz16
Benchwarmer

7-0
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 01:09:48 pm »

Ernesto, welcome to the 7-0 thread. Oh? You didnt hear?  cselby probably didnt specify enough when he said HATERS NEED NOT RESPOND. That means you. No one here gives a flying f*ck about your blog or anything else. We are Raptors fans, you are a basketball hater. Your Tool Time is over.

Raptors06/07Champs
All-Star

Respect: +1

7-0
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006, 01:10:59 pm »

these guys are expereinced basketball players , im sure they have lost plenty of games and know how to react to a loss.

Raptors06/07Champs is on the "Greg Oden will be a bust Bandwagon." PM him if you want to join!
socko
Benchwarmer

7-0
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 01:38:21 pm »

the raptors knew how to lose better than almost every other team last season.  That's why we're such winners now.
Branflakz16
Benchwarmer

7-0
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2006, 07:04:16 pm »

I would agree, but alot of their players havent been in the NBA before. Experience is important and Id like them to lose.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: