Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Elton Brown Newest Member on the Bulls  (Read 4992 times)
czaras
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2008, 03:38:19 am »

Quote from: "greenwing"
As much as I hate to say it, I smell a Nocioni + filler (Simmons?) trade brewing so that Thabo can become our backup 3.

Why do yoiu hate it? Everything Noce is for this team, he's the odd man out (excluding the untradeable Hughes deal).
Jason Rubin
a.k.a. greenwing
MVP

Respect: +26

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2008, 07:49:29 am »

Quote from: "czaras"
Quote from: "greenwing"
As much as I hate to say it, I smell a Nocioni + filler (Simmons?) trade brewing so that Thabo can become our backup 3.

Why do yoiu hate it? Everything Noce is for this team, he's the odd man out (excluding the untradeable Hughes deal).

I love the guy's intensity and what he brings to the table.  However, with the current guard glut, Nocioni's contract, his value in a trade and the Bulls looking to bring in bigger guys, I have a feeling that Nocioni will end up being the odd man out.

Mild Sauce
Hall of Famer

Respect: +180

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2008, 07:09:16 pm »

Yeah, Nocioni is probably my favorite player on the team, but like said, he is the odd man out here. There's just not room for him on the roster with everyone else. Then again, I feel the same way about Hughes and Gooden (if we can work out a trade for a good big man), so either of them going away in a trade wouldn't kill me.

The tape over your mouth says more than words ever could.

They said heroin would be the best high I ever had, they lied.

Mild, he lays his glory by - Mendelssohn
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: