Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: EVA LONGORIA  (Read 4542 times)
td21
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 03:27:14 pm »

Quote from: "TD27"
Quote from: "controlledchaos"
td27

how come you came to realization abouty Eva. First you wrote that if i did not understood how the US works and now you realized that abc and espn work together that its all media.

its obvious i do not belive about supporting tony cause many players have their wives supporting them on a low profile level.

do you think if eva was by herself at a stadium she would get more media exposer if she was single. the whole phenomena dating tony parker etc and making tony parker in the media 2nd best player besides ginobili is whole part of the marketing and which is totally crap.

we all know when ginobili plays like the 2nd best player in the team the spurs win more games.

http://www.82games.com/0607/0607SAS.HTM

First off, there is a td21 and a TD27 (me). I posted about US pop culture, td21 posted about media.

Secondly, no. Eva would not get as much attention if she was single. However, she's dating Tony Parker. That is why she gets so much exposure.

td21 did make a good point though. ABC and ESPN work together and that could have an influence on the exposure Eva gets considering her show Desperate Housewives airs on ABC.

Honestly, I don't see a problem with it. A few minutes of Eva talk isn't going to kill you. I'd rather hear that then --like a few years ago-- get updates on Kobe's trial situation every five minutes while watching a game on TNT that the Lakers aren't even playing in.

yeah that is true.
zunami
Star

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 06:20:38 pm »

What's wrong with seeing her anyway? She's very hot even if a bit overrated. I don't know if it has anything do with ABC's and ESPN's working together. I can imagine Anna Kournikova being shown just as much if she was Tony's girl.
Kobe#1Vince#2
a.k.a. YHWHtheKing
MVP

Respect: +500

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2007, 02:28:02 pm »

They will get over the two of them sooner or later...
td21
All-Star

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2007, 03:49:13 pm »

i hope because i am sick of this ***.
themadkiwi
MVP

Respect: +17

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2007, 11:46:27 am »

Either way, shots of her break up the monotony of the average Spurs game, where two things are certain:

1. We'll see Manu Ginobli flop to the floor clutching his banged up nose

2. We'll see Tim Duncan's brow wrinkle and eyes glaze over with proto-tears as he gets called for an foul so obvious that only the Spurs faithful fail to recognize it.

:wink:
B-ball fan 11
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2007, 04:03:23 pm »

Quote from: "controlledchaos"
no what do you mean its not Eva's fault?? are you nuts ofcourse its her fault she is the one that put herself in the bright spot to get media attention to sell her self  why don't you get gionobili's wife and nash not on the screen all the time because nash and ginobili love their wives and are not willing to promote them in the media because they arer not in to the trendy  media world.

Its obvious Parker get lot more exposure and credits since dating Eva both are helping eachother to elevate their status.

I just hate it and i don't care either but i do think people are stupid to belive she is pretty she is way overrated

because she's a famous actress and one of the hottest women on TV
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: