Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WEIGH IN  (Read 2621 times)
td21
All-Star

Respect: 0

« on: May 16, 2007, 02:59:14 pm »

do you think we are a dirty team, or do you think we have dirty players?
SunsRock101
Star

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 04:56:17 pm »

2 dirty players(Bowen, Horry), and 2 crybabies(Duncan, Ginobili), and in my opinion the dirtiest coach. I am fine with Parker, and everyone else

I don't listen to critics. So you can keep doubting me, but I don't hear you.
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 01:04:13 am »

we have seasoned veterans. and all veterans are quite tricky...

see jordan rules

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
td21
All-Star

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 12:18:57 pm »

honestly i think some of our players, two in mind, are dirty sometimes.
Cflo50
Journeyman

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 10:11:07 am »

Bowen is the only dirty player on the team everyone else that is seen as dirty is just as dirty as the rest of the league.

<< Mad props to bballinyao06 for both of these.
legenderypete
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 11:21:41 am »

bowen is dirty, horry did a couple of bad things but he's not a dirty player he was just playin hard. If he didnt play hard and be pansy's like some of the suns then he shouldnt be on the team
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 11:37:21 am »

Quote from: "legenderypete"
bowen is dirty, horry did a couple of bad things but he's not a dirty player he was just playin hard. If he didnt play hard and be pansy's like some of the suns then he shouldnt be on the team

I'm sorry, so what you are saying is that if Stoudemire checked Tony Parker into the scorers table, he wouldn't be a "pansy?" I understand what you are trying to say, but you could have used a different example.

Soon....
lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

Respect: +1181

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 03:01:54 pm »

Bowen is the only dirty player on the team. Horry is a great player, he's not dirty.

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
legenderypete
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 03:43:17 pm »

Quote from: "cselby"

I'm sorry, so what you are saying is that if Stoudemire checked Tony Parker into the scorers table, he wouldn't be a "pansy?" I understand what you are trying to say, but you could have used a different example.

nope but the suns hacked the spurs aswell, and played physcial too and the spurs didnt cry about it, the jazz and the spurs played physical against each other and they didnt cry.
td21
All-Star

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 12:56:56 pm »

Quote from: "cselby"

nope but the suns hacked the spurs aswell, and played physcial too and the spurs didnt cry about it, the jazz and the spurs played physical against each other and they didnt cry.

conclusion, the suns are a soft team.
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2007, 10:14:05 am »

it aint that bad to be soft...and dirty. aint so bad to be soft and dirty at the same time either, theyre just adjectives

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
td21
All-Star

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 10:26:10 am »

Quote from: "kingdumcome"
it aint that bad to be soft...and dirty. aint so bad to be soft and dirty at the same time either, theyre just adjectives

to the ears yeah
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2007, 10:29:17 am »

Thanks for that glaring insight King.

Soon....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: