Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wolves waive Richard, Ahearn and Harrison  (Read 1507 times)
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

Respect: 0

« on: October 24, 2008, 05:57:15 am »

The Wolves waived forward Chris Richard, guard Blake Ahearn and center David Harrison before the game.

wolvesfan41
Journeyman

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 07:11:52 am »

I kind of wanted Harrision to stay around.  I'm also surprised that Richard was let go.

czaras
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 09:30:01 am »

They are reportedly shopping Calvin Booth for a pack of crisps. Doubt anyone wants to get rid of their crisps though. If they somehow kick him the hell out, Chris Richard is to be claimed off waivers.

Dang it, was hoping for David Harrison. McHale said he's going to sign in China.

Which team you think will be stupid enough to give us anything for Booth? And I mean 'anything' as in 'nothing' because if we shed him for a trading exception it will be a great move too.

EDIT: got something here.

Info from KFAN via RealGM:

Harrison isn't coming back. Last night me and some business associates ended up at a little establishment across from the Target Center that is named after a type of Cadillac. I saw Harrison and guess at who he was. At bar close I walked out with him, veified that he was actually who I thought he was, and then proceeded to ask him what was up with him and the Wolves. He was actually a pretty down to earth dude and was extremely cool to talk to...very open about everything. He told me they Wolves told him yesterday night after the game that he was cut and that they wanted to bring him back in a few weeks. According to him management told him they wanted to keep Ollie for the 3 games while Sebass was out and then they'd resign himonce they no longer needed Ollie. He said he had an offer to play in China for 1.5M/year and if he waited for a few weeks he could lose that contract and be assed-out...so he is bouncing.
naptown
Star

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 10:25:42 am »

harrison's a knucklehead he had all the chance in indy to step but did nothing! All these players busting their butts to make it an he takes it for granted unfortunatly because of his size someone will take a chance on him.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: