Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wolves' Effort and Other Tidbits From Spurs Game  (Read 1994 times)
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« on: November 06, 2008, 02:08:27 am »

Kevin Love played amazingly well, why did he not play more?!

Ryan Gomes needs to play small forward, obviously. It looks like he has lost a lot of confidence.

Who's this Corey Brewer and where was he last year?

All that from the Spurs and the Wolves STILL almost win.

Randy Wittman is a horrible "feel" coach. Rashad McCants coming in after sitting for how many minutes?

Mike Miller was a difference maker for the first time as a Timberwolf.

Randy Foye and Telfair are a solid combo that other teams would be jealous to have.

Anyone else think we are 2 players' development/signed from a playoff contender?

RIP Madawg
czaras
All-Star

Respect: 0

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 08:46:49 am »

We need to stop playing Gomes at PF. Just plain stop. Foye/Miller/Gomes/Love/Big Al would work much better.

Yes, if Big Al can play more D then we'll be a good scorer from the SG (Miller moved to SF) spot away from being playoff contenders. Joe Johnson. Wink
wolvesfan41
Journeyman

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 10:47:29 am »

How many points does Tony Parker have to score before you think about maybe putting someone other than Brewer on him?  It was ridiculous that even though Parker torched Brewer all game that they didn't even try putting someone else on him.

shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 02:21:46 pm »

I think this shows how bad the Spurs are more then how good we are. Still I agree Love should start over Gomes and we have some positive parts.

We need a centre more then anything right now. Jefferson is doing well there but theres still a lack of height. If we get a centre that can play outside on offence I think we could contend.

Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 03:20:20 pm »

Quote from: "shangrila"
I think this shows how bad the Spurs are more then how good we are. Still I agree Love should start over Gomes and we have some positive parts.

We need a centre more then anything right now. Jefferson is doing well there but theres still a lack of height. If we get a centre that can play outside on offence I think we could contend.

So, you think the Wolves should put Gomes and Love on the bench with a center coming in who can shoot a jumper? I would like to see Brewer or Miller on the bench with Gomes and Love in the lineup just to see what the Wolves can get out of Foye, Brewer, Gomes, Love, and Jefferson.

Man it feels weird giving Brewer dapp for actually playing well and playing decent offense.

RIP Madawg
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 03:11:51 am »

This season I think we should start both Love and Gomes but in the future we will need a centre to compete.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: