Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is Lebron Just A Pipe Dream?  (Read 2020 times)
HoopWizard
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: November 05, 2008, 02:13:07 pm »

I can't fault Dumars for positioning his team to acquire Lebron James in 2010, but it maybe just a big pipe dream for Detroit fans.   If Lebron does intend to leave his hometown, he'll be looking to play in a large market and Detroit isn't one of them.  The Knicks are in great position as well since they'll be well under the cap and with a few more clever manuevers, can offer Lebron just as much as the Pistons.    And lets face it, every team in the NBA will be throwing $20M+ a year for Lebron. Its a matter of where Lebron wants to end up.  In 2010, there may not be much in Detroit to entice Lebron to come here.  Imagine James in a D'Antoni offense.  I think if he does go anywhere, it will be New York.
bodro
Undrafted

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 04:35:26 pm »

i hope he goes 2 the knicks but donnie walsh hasnt been making the right moves the get him they shud have traded randolph to the clippers when they had the chance and they need to get rid of curry

a more realistic target for the pistons is chris bosh stoutamire is also available then to
bmoss12
Benchwarmer

Respect: +1

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 02:59:31 pm »

Pistons will be able to afford two stars if they do not resign RASHEED or Iverson. If the Pistons said Lebron and Wade for Max contracts that is very enticing since our future is still signed for cheap through 2010.

BMOSS BABY!!!
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 05:26:24 am »

Quote from: "bodro"
i hope he goes 2 the knicks but donnie walsh hasnt been making the right moves the get him they shud have traded randolph to the clippers when they had the chance and they need to get rid of curry

a more realistic target for the pistons is chris bosh stoutamire is also available then to

*cough*

Anyways, I rather see Bosh in MoTown, anyone agrees?

*what could have been*

It's just gonna be Cleveland or New York, if you're speaking about Elbeejay.

LET'S GO HEAT.
naptown
Star

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 08:37:17 am »

Quote from: "© Beastley"

*cough*

*what could have been*

make it so bad they already could've had bosh
bmoss12
Benchwarmer

Respect: +1

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2008, 02:59:17 pm »

Quote from: "naptown"
Quote from: "© Beastley"

*cough*

*what could have been*

make it so bad they already could've had bosh

Thats how the story goes you can say to make it so bad they could have already had

Wade
Mello
Chris Paul
Bosh
DWilliams

Right?

BMOSS BABY!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: