Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: MIA-NYK  (Read 5213 times)
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2008, 06:01:18 pm »

Not EVERY move you make in the NBA has to be good for  the future 2 years ahead, I don't know why you're so hell-bent on that.

Marcus Banks sucks. He can't shoot or distribute, the only thing he's got is speed. Marbury, for all his faults, is WAY, WAY better than Banks and is capable of being a solid starting PG for any team.

Mark Blount is pure trash. I don't like Eddy Curry but he's a big body who can score the ball and provide more defensively than Blount other has.

Also, Marion has been severly disapointing. I don't see why, with a young team like Miami, you wouldn't want them to do this trade. They upgrade at two positions and get rid of a guy who's going to be gone at the end of the year anyway.

Soon....
LordLeoshes
All-Star

2nd Amendment wont b needed til they try taking it

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2008, 06:02:42 pm »

Quote from: "czaras"
Quote from: "LordLeoshes"
Either way Miami still says NO. We don't want, or need them.

Dude, you're delirious. So what would you want for Marion? LeBron+Big Z? Garnett straight up?

Yes, in this one Miami doesn't get an All-Star but it's addition by substraction. They get rid of Blount! Of Marcus Banks! Of the 10ppg Marion! Seriously. Wink

We rather have Banks smaller contract in 2010, then Currys. Infact we would rather have Marions expiering, then Curry. We do not need, or wan't an over wait center that does not play any defense, or can rebound the ball.  Curry is not what we want. & defenetly not past 2010.

& by the way, i rather have Marions expiering then Marion himself. & no am not stupid enough to trade him for lesser talent unless their is 1st round picks involved, or they take back Blount, & Bank, for expierings.
If not, no deal.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
zunami23
Hall of Famer

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2008, 06:07:31 pm »

You'd rather have Banks than Curry on a team whose starting C is 6'8''?
LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2008, 06:13:24 pm »

Quote from: "cselby"
Not EVERY move you make in the NBA has to be good for  the future 2 years ahead, I don't know why you're so hell-bent on that.

Marcus Banks sucks. He can't shoot or distribute, the only thing he's got is speed. Marbury, for all his faults, is WAY, WAY better than Banks and is capable of being a solid starting PG for any team.

Mark Blount is pure trash. I don't like Eddy Curry but he's a big body who can score the ball and provide more defensively than Blount other has.

Also, Marion has been severly disapointing. I don't see why, with a young team like Miami, you wouldn't want them to do this trade. They upgrade at two positions and get rid of a guy who's going to be gone at the end of the year anyway.

If am going to make a bad move then i rather not make any moves.
Pat Rileys 2010 plan is more important then anything we get back here. & though Marion is not puting up the # that we all want, he is still are best defender, & rebounder. Every one likes to see points on the bord, but defense, & rebounding is what wins.

Every tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Chaves, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!
LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2008, 06:21:02 pm »

Quote from: "zunami23"
You'd rather have Banks than Curry on a team whose starting C is 6'8''?

I rather have Haslem start at center then Curry. & yes i rather have Banks $4,752,00 in 2010, over Currys $11,276,863  in 2010. That would be the diferens in an allright player, & a max player.
Pat knows what he is doing, & do you think that Wade rather play with Curry, or a max player of his pick in 2010?

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2008, 09:58:47 pm »

my head hurts.

Soon....
B-ball fan 11
MVP

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2008, 10:19:37 pm »

Both teams do this trade. Wilson Chandler was the best reason we should have gotten Gordon out of the draft.
tchman58
Star

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2008, 10:19:54 pm »

i guess miami fans are content sucking di ck for two years just to have a chance of signing a couple of big name free agents.  kind of stupid if you ask me.
LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2008, 10:24:48 pm »

That is Pat Rileys plan, those who don't like it oh well tuff.

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2008, 10:26:36 pm »

I'm sorry are you Pat Riley's son or something?

Soon....
tchman58
Star

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2008, 10:30:36 pm »

i dont understand how miami fans are satisfied with that.  i mean if they resign d wade and get chris bosh to come too then great, they will compete with the lakers and whatever team signs lebron for the championship for several years.  but just resigning d wade is no guarantee, much less signing somebody else as well.
LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2008, 10:41:47 pm »

Quote from: "cselby"
I'm sorry are you Pat Riley's son or something?

No, but neither you, or me have any control over it, only Pat has. So he is going to do what he feels like doing, wether you, me, or anybody else likes it or not. Its as simple as that..

LordLeoshes
All-Star

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2008, 10:45:33 pm »

Quote from: "tchman58"
i dont understand how miami fans are satisfied with that.  i mean if they resign d wade and get chris bosh to come too then great, they will compete with the lakers and whatever team signs lebron for the championship for several years.  but just resigning d wade is no guarantee, much less signing somebody else as well.

Thats why we are trying to save as much as we can, to make Wade happy, & sign one of his good freinds as well.
We mite be sacrafising a little the next two years, but we are looking at the big picture for the future.

zunami23
Hall of Famer

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2008, 03:21:48 am »

The chances of Wade getting a max player are pretty slim.
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2008, 05:28:59 am »

Quote from: "LordLeoshes"
That is Pat Rileys plan, those who don't like it oh well tuff.

lulz...

LET'S GO HEAT.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Jump to: