Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Prime Time] New York - Golden State - Charlotte - Phoenix  (Read 1847 times)
Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« on: November 11, 2008, 05:25:01 pm »

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 05:28:38 pm »

Bobcats and Knicks do it in my opinion. The Suns would probably want to trade either Barnes or Grant Hill before they pick up a 3rd quality SF, but otherwise it's good.

The Warriors this makes no sense for. Curry wouldn't fit in Golden State the same reason he isn't fitting in in NY. Harrington's contract is expiring, they'd be much better off with that.

Sig by bbyao06
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 06:55:28 pm »

Quote from: "Zander"
Bobcats and Knicks do it in my opinion. The Suns would probably want to trade either Barnes or Grant Hill before they pick up a 3rd quality SF, but otherwise it's good.

The Warriors this makes no sense for. Curry wouldn't fit in Golden State the same reason he isn't fitting in in NY. Harrington's contract is expiring, they'd be much better off with that.

harrington is going to exercise the option on his contract. its 10M why wouldnt he

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 07:00:28 pm »

Quote from: "JR Smith"

harrington is going to exercise the option on his contract. its 10M why wouldnt he

Whatever, the point still stands. Curry's contract is several years longer.

Sig by bbyao06
Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 07:27:04 pm »

Curry's contract is 2 years as well.

Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 07:28:42 pm »

Quote from: "Prime Time"

Actually it's 3 if you count the 2 player options that he'd be an idiot not to exercise.

Sig by bbyao06
Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 07:31:16 pm »

Actually it's 3 if you count the 2 player options that he'd be an idiot not to exercise.

we could make Curry go to Charlotte. Randolph to GSW.. and Anthony Randolph + Brandan Wright going to Charlotte as well.

shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2008, 09:05:01 pm »

we could make Curry go to Charlotte. Randolph to GSW.. and Anthony Randolph + Brandan Wright going to Charlotte as well.

No. Wright and Randolph are so much more valuable to Golden State then Randolph.

tong
MVP

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2008, 09:41:11 pm »

then make it a 5 way and send bosh to us. deal? i thought not.

chellis
MVP

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2008, 10:49:24 pm »

That's awesome for the 'Cats...that means the 2007 Draft, they get  Brandan Wright, J Rich, and Randolph.

Deal on that for them Wink

chellis
MVP

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2008, 10:52:37 pm »

'Cats and Suns would both say deal in a heart beat.  I don't see how Curry fits the mold in GS?  I doubt they agree to it.  NY gets some good assets....people would look at the length of Carroll's deal and quickly say no deal though.  Carroll's contract was heavily compensated on the front end, so he'll cost less in the future.  It may not be terrible for them, but it's not great either........

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: