Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wolves Fans Unite!  (Read 19383 times)
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

Twitter: @WholeEffeinShow

Respect: +723

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2012, 11:31:03 pm »

I'm a big T-Wolve fan here.

Welcome to the jungle.

RIP Madawg
HippinHoopster
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2012, 02:51:39 am »

Thanks Smiley
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2012, 05:13:49 pm »

Record: 41-41

MVP: Kevin Love

Simply put, he's one of the best players in the NBA. No one can dispute that in the least. He should lead the NBA in rebounding barring a trade the improves the talent next to him. 50% from the floor 40% from 3-point, 25ppg, 15 rpg, and hopefully improved defense.

Most Improved: Derrick Williams

Derrick was clearly not able to play Small Forward last season and wasn't able to work large minutes for the injured Kevin Love at the end of the season. He's lost 15 pounds and understands their is a lot of talent on this team and he will need to show he can produce at multiple positions to get the minutes he's looking for.

6th man: JJ Barea

He's a spark plug and knows how to be effective coming off the bench. He's a leader and has been in the playoffs on many occasions and I see no reason why he can't be a big reason why he can't help the Wolves get to the promise land coming off the bench.

Best Defender: Andrei Kirilenko

He can defend anyone that isn't lightning fast and can come off the weak side to block/contest shots at the rim. His role is to defend the best player on the court.

Best offensive Player: Kevin Love

Efficient shooter, strong screens, great 3-point shot. This is easy

Biggest Disappointment: Alexey Shved

The Wolves are going to ask him to play 2-guard. He ran the show his entire career thus far, I don't think the adaptation will go well. I hope I'm wrong, though!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 08:23:06 pm by Dice Dice Baby!! » Logged

RIP Madawg
Klutch012
Journeyman

Respect: +17

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2012, 08:26:10 pm »

As much as I'd like for Derrick to step up, I think he'll be too inconsistent to see heavy minutes. I say Budinger/Cunningham will produce a lot this year, and Williams will disappoint. Fingers crossed I'm wrong about the latter prediction.
sofakingbad
Starter

Respect: +49

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2012, 03:42:38 pm »

Record: 52-30

Most Improved: Pek 

6th man: Alexy Shevd

Biggest Disappointment: Derrick Williams

Klutch012
Journeyman

Respect: +17

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2012, 07:51:47 pm »

Most Improved: Pek 

6th man: Alexy Shevd

Biggest Disappointment: Derrick Williams

that record seems rather ambitious now, unless both of us are wrong about williams...
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2790

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2012, 06:40:34 pm »

LOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Soon....
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2013, 02:59:04 am »

Simply put, he's one of the best players in the NBA. No one can dispute that in the least. He should lead the NBA in rebounding barring a trade the improves the talent next to him. 50% from the floor 40% from 3-point, 25ppg, 15 rpg, and hopefully improved defense.

Derrick was clearly not able to play Small Forward last season and wasn't able to work large minutes for the injured Kevin Love at the end of the season. He's lost 15 pounds and understands their is a lot of talent on this team and he will need to show he can produce at multiple positions to get the minutes he's looking for.

He's a spark plug and knows how to be effective coming off the bench. He's a leader and has been in the playoffs on many occasions and I see no reason why he can't be a big reason why he can't help the Wolves get to the promise land coming off the bench.

He can defend anyone that isn't lightning fast and can come off the weak side to block/contest shots at the rim. His role is to defend the best player on the court.

The Wolves are going to ask him to play 2-guard. He ran the show his entire career thus far, I don't think the adaptation will go well. I hope I'm wrong, though!

Oh fuck

RIP Madawg
Szahh
MVP

Respect: +37

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2013, 12:39:26 pm »

Oh fuck

That's disappointing.
Wolves_Nation
Undrafted

Respect: +7

« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2013, 11:16:38 am »

So, I'm new here and looking at some of the posts here, I think we can all agree this year didn't turn out the way we hoped?
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2013, 12:18:34 pm »

So, I'm new here and looking at some of the posts here, I think we can all agree this year didn't turn out the way we hoped?

Thus far, no. I'm very happy their is another Wolves fan, welcome!

RIP Madawg
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2790

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2013, 06:34:50 pm »

LOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Soon....
Dice Dice Baby!!
MVP

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2013, 04:32:39 am »
+1

well, crap

RIP Madawg
JR
a.k.a. JR the BeatBeast & Mr. Solo Dolo & Queensbridge
Hall of Famer

#RARE

Respect: +337

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2013, 08:25:54 am »

Pity plus 1

At least the Wolves will pick around #9. Gary Harris anybody?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: