Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: finley  (Read 1635 times)
ceballos
« on: November 19, 2008, 03:02:57 pm »

I've just watched his stat line and realised the guy plays elite in his last 5 games (okay with 1 off-night). Is he for real? (I haven't seen the Spurs playing recently).

14pts, 19pts, 5pts, 21pts, 19pts with amazing shoting (12-20 from the 3pt line). He used to be one of my favourite players. He is just a damn good scorer.
legenderypete
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 04:38:35 pm »

its just a case that the parker and manu are injured someone will get there looks, so that why mason jnr and finley are playin well at the moment.

He used to be a elite player tho he just was often overlooked because he played on a poor dallas team then got overshadowed by dirk
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 02:34:17 am »

Quote from: "ceballos"
I've just watched his stat line and realised the guy plays elite in his last 5 games (okay with 1 off-night). Is he for real? (I haven't seen the Spurs playing recently).

14pts, 19pts, 5pts, 21pts, 19pts with amazing shoting (12-20 from the 3pt line). He used to be one of my favourite players. He is just a damn good scorer.

yes, hes been hot lately

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

Respect: +950

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 03:59:29 am »

He started poor as I could remember, and everyone said he was done, and another thing as someone said is because of the injuries, im still impressed theyre keeping it decently with Duncan lone with a good decent cast.

LET'S GO HEAT.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: