Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Prime Time] Phoenix - New Jersey - LAC - Cleveland  (Read 1483 times)
Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« on: November 29, 2008, 10:36:34 am »

New Jersey Nets also recieve:
2009 1st Round Pick via Cleveland Cavaliers
$3,000,000 in cash via Phoenix Suns

maniak
Undrafted

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 10:46:11 am »

New Jersey-Gives them abit of a younger "core" for the 2010 run.

Phoenix-Helps their playoff run giving them a veteran to help at the SG spot

Cleveland-Get a nice defensive big

Los Angeles-Eases up the big man issue abit, and gives them a few bigs and a nice guy from long range.

Hmmm, winner of this trade is probably Phoenix or LA.

Not too bad of a trade
czaras
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 10:54:04 am »

Why does Cleveland do it again? Camby>Big Ben but there is no reason to keep them both on one roster. Really.

I don't think Phoenix wants to buckle themselves as much financially. Unless they think VC is a long-term answer when Nash and Shaq are gone. Doubt it.

Clipps...Meh, they just stack themselves with more semi-decent talent without any significant improvements to the roster.

With the current way Eric Gordon is playing, this might be fair to NJ. Might.

Don't like it for Cleveland, Phoenix's and Clips' sides are sloppy.
Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2008, 11:02:29 am »

Quote from: "czaras"
Why does Cleveland do it again? Camby>Big Ben but there is no reason to keep them both on one roster. Really.

I don't think Phoenix wants to buckle themselves as much financially. Unless they think VC is a long-term answer when Nash and Shaq are gone. Doubt it.

Clipps...Meh, they just stack themselves with more semi-decent talent without any significant improvements to the roster.

With the current way Eric Gordon is playing, this might be fair to NJ. Might.

Don't like it for Cleveland, Phoenix's and Clips' sides are sloppy.

CLE can now trade Andrew Varejo for a decent shooting guard. Both Camby, Ben Wallace and Zundras Iggy's contract end at 2010 off season which mean big money for Lebron. Camby is a better post player than Ben Wallace.

PHX - Phoenix management will be loaded with money after this trade. Phoenix will have a chance to win the championship after this trade. Vince Carter isn't the ball hog anymore. If you watch his game this season, you'll realise Vince Carter does many things such as rebound, assist players and score.

NJN - Gets rid of Carter's contract and get in return a prospect shooting guard in Eric Gordon and a 2009 1st round pick. They get rid of Josh Boone, which means more playing time for their future center, Brook Lopez.

CLIP- They have three dominate players in Baron Davis, Chris Kaman and Zach Randolph. They don't need another all star. They need productive role players like Raja Bell, and Boris Diaw.. They also get Josh Boone, a 8/7 player this season, who can be back up center/pf.

RIP ER7trey
a.k.a. iBall EST & iHU$$LE EST & ER7-Trey folife
MVP

where Facial Hair happens...

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2008, 11:50:00 am »

nj gets young talent and an expiring

Cleveland runs with this trade if thats all it takes for them to get camby now all they have to do is dump one of those other bigs

lac get solid role players they need bell = defender diaw = sixthman and boone= back up center the only thing is i think they would not give up camby AND GORDON especially with how good he's been playing

phoenix gets the clutch player and guy who can create his own shot

sig by bbyao06
shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2008, 08:21:24 pm »

I can't see LA giving up Gordon with his recent play. Unless they're sure they want to sell their future to win in the present then they'd pass.

I can see why Phoenix would do it. Carter should still be a capable sidekick for Amare when Shaq and Nash retire or leave in 2010. With other guys like Drajic and Robin Lopez they won't be too bad for the future and could actually stay competitive.

New Jersey gets a decent deal with Gordon playing the way he has. But I think Vince has become too much of a leader to just trade away anymore. If they decide they want to tank then I could see them doing this deal and developing their younger guys like Gordon, CDR and Brook Lopez.

No reason for Cleveland to do it unless they're sure Varejao is going to leave. Camby would be a nice backup but I and probably the FO would too would think that there'd be better deals for Szcerbiak's expiring.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: