Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Raptors fire Sam Mitchell!  (Read 23578 times)
Chuck Diesel
Starter

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2008, 05:50:07 pm »

Well what would you have him do with Bargs? For all we know Smitch was telling him the wrong thing this whole time. Trading him would net us a veal parmesan and some rotten olives. Maybe BC thinks Smitch didn't handle him correctly. I don't think he's great but he's probably better than anything we'd get in return.
bapper
Star

Respect: +7

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2008, 05:58:58 pm »

BC DIDNT like the way bargs was handled he had said that b4.

This made my day!

FINALLY! I honestly thought it was going to happen after the west coast swing but the sooner the better
Supa
Starter

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2008, 05:59:26 pm »

Quote from: "Chuck Diesel"
Well what would you have him do with Bargs?

Shoulda traded him for RJ in the offseason when he had the chance to.
wydos
Undrafted

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2008, 06:01:33 pm »

It's normal this end, Raps have more team than for a 8-9
Cedric
Undrafted

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2008, 06:03:36 pm »

I think BC should get fired for having passed on Aldridge &T. Thomas, he should also get fired for Kapono. Okay maybe he shouldn't get fired, but those two need to be traded, even Parker can go if we get something in return. Mitchell wasn't the one to bring this team far in the playoff so it's fair that he be fired, but Bargnani and Kapono cost way too much for the bullshit they bring to this team

Guys Raptors can trade:
Graham
Parker
Kapono
Bargnani

Guys they should try getting:
Quinton Ross
Hakim Warrick
Marco Bellini
Kelenna Azubuike
Channing Frye
Travis Outlaw
Udonis Haslem
JR Smith
Supa
Starter

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2008, 06:06:23 pm »

T. Thomas has been trash so far.  Cant blame him for missing that garbage pile.   Roy on the other hand...
Cedric
Undrafted

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2008, 06:13:36 pm »

I still think Tyrus Thomas is a better player than Bargnani but... I'll take the L on him for now since the numbers don't play in favour of my argument (I'll just say that the Raps have given Bargnani all the tools and opportunities to shine, and given the very young roster of the Bulls, I doubt they did the same for Tyrus). But still Bargnani will never be as good as Roy or Aldridge.
bapper
Star

Respect: +7

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2008, 06:17:24 pm »

i think he will be better then aldridge but no he wont get as good as roy, but to say BC should have been fired.. EVER... is so stupid and ridiculous we have one of the best GMs in all basketball
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2008, 06:21:17 pm »

The Bulls do give Thomas the opportunity to play, and he's stunk it up everytime with turnovers and boneheaded decisions. He's a lot of athleticisim with limited brains (aka Joey Graham). Aldridge is already miles ahead of Thomas.

Quinton Ross
Hakim Warrick
Marco Bellini
Kelenna Azubuike
Channing Frye
Travis Outlaw
Udonis Haslem
JR Smith

Warrick would be a good defensive player as would Ross(but he sucks at everything else horribly). Bellini and Azubuike are just scorers....Outlaw would be a welcome addition...as for Frye or Haslem but would be nice as back-up big men. JR Smith is just not the guy we are looking for.

Don't forget Gerald Wallace, the number one candidate in my mind.

Soon....
Pistol55
Star

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2008, 06:25:58 pm »

JVG = CHAMPIONSHIP BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JVG
Big Fundemental
Starter

Respect: +39

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2008, 06:28:28 pm »

Quote from: "bapper"
i think he will be better then aldridge but no he wont get as good as roy, but to say BC should have been fired.. EVER... is so stupid and ridiculous we have one of the best GMs in all basketball

Wrong.
Cedric
Undrafted

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2008, 06:49:13 pm »

Bargnani will be as serviceable as Shawn Bradley, he will NOT be as important to his team as Aldridge, forget that.

And I already retracted the thought of having BC fired.

Gerald Wallace doesn't seem to be the guy for me, I feel it would be paying a lot of money for a guy who isn't much better than Parker.

Jeff Van Gundy? Nah I'll pass, but his big boned brother, gimme some of that!! As coach I like Eddie Jordan, I would take coach John Thompson in a minute if he'd be willing to come out of retirement (he'd be great for Bosh and O'Neal).

I don't think the Raps need another allstar, they need someone who's not afraid to take shots and a guy that can stop (or slow down) a Kobe Bryant.

They also need help for Bosh and O'Neal, those two shouldn't be playing more than 32-35 minutes per game.
spanishraptor
Benchwarmer

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2008, 07:19:01 pm »

ONIONS BABY ONIONS!!!!!!!!

This is just what the Raps need, fire Mitchell. He was a nice guy and all that, but we all saw he was a bad coach, the end of the games were horrible. He wasn't able to make a good play and he didn't make a rotation. Good for the raps he's out.

PD: Let's see who does Colangelo sign.

Ballfreakā„¢
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

Respect: +63

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2008, 07:27:02 pm »

YES! I LOVE BC! I WAS *** SCREAMING WHEN I HERD THIS NEWS! YES!

Click Here for My GM Game Roster!

Payton-Kemp, #SeattleSuperSonics
Supa
Starter

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2008, 07:34:36 pm »

I don't see why everyone is so happy.  This increases the odds of Bosh leaving, by a lot.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Up

Jump to: