Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Prime Time] New Jersey - Phoenix - New Orleans  (Read 1479 times)
Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

« on: December 05, 2008, 04:38:59 pm »

New Jersey Nets also recieve:
2009 1st Round Pick via Phoenix Suns
2010 2nd Round Pick via New Orlean Hornets
$1,500,000 in cash from Phoenix Suns

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 04:44:14 pm »

Hornets - Trade an expiring for an expiring, and Diaw is more than a suitable replacement for Wright, it's just his contract is clunky. Maybe.

Nets - I don't know if a glut of guards and a forward is what they are looking for in exchange for Carter, but contract wise they do good. Maybe.

Suns - I don't know. You've had so many Carter to Phoenix deals and I still just don't know if it's what the Suns are looking for or if they have any inclination to trade for Carter, however talent-wise they get a good deal. Maybe.

A maybe for all teams imo. Not a great trade but not terrible

Soon....
nester66
Star

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 05:18:07 pm »

no way nets do it unless its expiring contracts, draft picks or a young and comer like deron

Skippy
a.k.a. superCoolBeas & slapCHOP & Dwyane & Skipster & Metta World Peace
Hall of Famer

LIKE A BOSS

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 05:54:01 pm »

As I said in GEN NBA, VC is the missing piece of New Orleans, so construct a new one that has VC going to Awlins, he wont be in Phoenix.

Peja for VC makes sense.

LET'S GO HEAT.
joshfarc
MVP

aka ThreadKILLA'

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 06:30:39 pm »

When did that happen?  VC to New Orleans?

I admit, I like that idea.....but not so sure that will ever happen...3 years at 13mil left for Stojavik= a big no for New Jersey eh? He might have another player option too.......

This trade could work. NJ gets expirings, a young and talented SF/PF in Julian Wright, a decent young PG in Singletary to play backup minutes, slide Dooling to SG, and some good draft picks...not bad.

Not sure New Orleans does this though.  Diaw and his 3years at 9mil is not worth it...i'd rather keep James expiring if I were them.

Phoenix probably does it....even though they lose all the perimeter defense they ever had.  Would hope they started running agian if they did this.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: