Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wolves should trade for...?  (Read 1512 times)
Danimals
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« on: December 08, 2008, 01:19:50 am »

From all the players who are available or might be available, who do you think the Wolves should trade for?

I would trade for Chris Kaman or Gerald Wallace. I would be willing to trade any combination of Telfair, McCants, Carney, Smith, Ollie, Cardinal, Madsen, Booth, Collins, and some of our picks.

I like these two guys because they are proven players, with decent contracts, who are 26 and in their prime. I think they would both complement Jefferson and Miller.
weisskreuz99
Starter

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 04:27:14 am »

Quote from: "bobcatsTRUTH"
Quote from: "MoGrady"
Quote from: "joshfarc"
Quote from: "czaras"
i just don't get it... the twolves can make a trade, they have assets... the bobcats can make a trade, they have assets... but the assets they have are too similar, they shouldn't be talking trade with EACH OTHER.  bah, whatever.  bad teams rush into poor decisions i guess.  they're both awful for a reason.

Exactly, Why would they trade with eachother than? Like you said the player has the same talent/assets, that means they'll bring the same thing to the table.

The rumour was shot down by the Bobcats.

Facts are the T-Wolves were shopping McCants (maybe still are) before Brewer went down and some people jumped to conclusions he's heading to Charlotte because he's a homeboy. I can see other teams with a need for an explosive scorer...

I could see McCants in OKC....even though he shoots a little to much.  OKC needs a solid SG now that Durant is playing SF with most of his minutes(where he belongs).  Wilkins is garbage.....they might be interested in young chucker McCants.  Maybe they send a Desmond Mason(good SF and defender) to Minny for him and filler or something.....that could work eh?

I think you guys are right.  Why would Charlotte be trading with Minnesota?  They have such similar pieces, young guns, that they need to seek teams that have different players....

Foye is identical to Felton.  Why have 2 of them?

"If you're going to point a gun, you'd better be ready to pull the trigger"

"Fall 7 Times, Stand Up Eight" that's Paul Pierce

shangrila
MVP

All we see or seem is a dream within a dream

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 06:00:16 am »

I like both Kaman and Wallace but we don't have the pieces needed to get them. Like others have said all our pieces are too similar to Charlotte's for any deal to happen and LA is probably still hoping they can make the playoffs so our combination of expirings and young talent doesn't look so appealing.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: