Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Official Game Thread: Toronto Raptors @ Cleveland Cavaliers  (Read 3480 times)
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2008, 04:15:39 pm »

Yeah. And there team defense is absolutely stifling. We may have incredible struggles scoring the ball tonight.

Soon....
Zad
Star

Respect: +3

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2008, 05:15:46 pm »

I just hope its close..If not O'Neal might have another "mystery" injury
Ballfreak™
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

Respect: +63

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2008, 06:05:59 pm »

I have no Source but Jay Triano Said Bargnani is going to start.

Click Here for My GM Game Roster!

Payton-Kemp, #SeattleSuperSonics
blackmist_1
Benchwarmer

Respect: 0

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2008, 06:48:10 pm »

omg I stopped watching after Cleveland's 2 steals in the first couple of minutes, I hope Raps are doing better by time I turn it back.

Micheal Jordan > Then ALL
and Now his life force flows through Kobe Bryant

shot outs to: '***'  < For hooking Me UP!
ballers101
MVP

Respect: +116

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2008, 08:02:25 pm »

Now its only on the players, and man they are not playing well. Turnovers, no boxing out, chris bosh has been terrible, i mean his defense was always bad, but his offense is worse. I dont know what they can do now, its either a trade going to happen but this team has gotta want it more, no passion at all other than calderon and oneal, bosh has been very subpar of late
AirForceNone
All-Star

Respect: +18

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2008, 08:15:59 pm »

Raptors are playing terrible.

NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE ENERGY.

Bosh is wilting as a team leader.  I'm just disappointed because CB looks like he's waiting on the team as of late.  He needs to remain vocal and lead my example.  The team's missing all enthuiasm and everything feels forced.  They're not communicating etc etc....Calderon hasn't looked good, Parker looks like he's 40 out there, and Moon is playing like a D league benchwarmer.  This team just needs to be aware of what they are doing and act on; as a team.  They may need a trade as well but the biggest problem is their attitudes.

Prime Time
MVP

Prime Time Productions

Respect: +2

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2008, 08:19:38 pm »

Wow.. Graham is tied for the leading scorer when only playing 20 minutes. so far.

lil_flip_remix
MVP

Montréal, Canada

Respect: +1181

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2008, 09:04:24 pm »

So Joey Graham was our leading scorer... makes perfect sens... :roll:

Flip is the only poster I trust enough to have added on Facebook haha. he also happens to be a beautiful man
baller4life
Benchwarmer

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2008, 09:20:36 pm »

Since Bargs has started our depth has suffered and we have been playing terrible. JO was right saying it would be a mistake to start him. I wonder if BC wants them to tank the season or something and get a high draft pick. We were playing inconsistent before but now it's just out of control. By the time guys get comfortable with Triano, we'll be fighting for the eight seed..

In the end, there can be only one!
Raptor_11
Undrafted

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2008, 09:27:31 pm »

Yeah Barg shouldnt be starting anymore.. we need bench production and hees way more effective off the bench anyway.  He gets in foul trouble every time he starts so...  holly *** they suck right now, another blowout

GO RAPS!
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2008, 10:54:59 pm »

Wow...5 losses in a row. If we don't get a win soon this team is going to sink to rock bottom and fast. I didn't even watch the game after the first quarter, save a little bit of the 4th but whatever, I can imagine it was the same old crap we've been seeing. Joey Graham the leading scorer? I mean good on him to score 17 against the Cavs defense, he's been playing very well lately...but goddamn, where the hell was everyone else. Bosh...very tentative as of late. Don't know what's going on there.

We finally get a break from all the way above .500 teams we've been facing with the Pacers tomorrow...surely a winnable game...

A trade has got to be made soon, like um, the minute that clock strikes on Dec.15 (when a lot of guys become available), a deal should be made. This is getting UGLY.

For the record the T-Wolves almost beat the same Jazz team we got owned by.. Sad  when do we play the Thunder? lol.

Soon....
blackmist_1
Benchwarmer

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2008, 10:59:34 pm »

Graham's life is on the line, thats why he's playing so good, i'm not surprised, ya good for him. I don't want to sound like I'm bringing the Raps down, but I really don't see a good future for us this season. We need something drastic to change the way we are playing.

Can someone please tell me wtf is up with Parker's face. I see that same beat up face for like a month now.

Micheal Jordan > Then ALL
and Now his life force flows through Kobe Bryant

shot outs to: '***'  < For hooking Me UP!
FundamentallY UnorthodoX
Benchwarmer

Respect: +33

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2008, 11:06:54 pm »

if ur refering to the black eye, he got an inadvertently elbowed about 5 games ago, i recall them announcing this in the pregame of the game that followed the game in which he was elbowed

Listen to the

[  |_ ...  /-\ ... |\|... |<  ]
Zad
Star

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2008, 03:52:29 am »

Quote from: "blackmist_1"
Graham's life is on the line, thats why he's playing so good, i'm not surprised, ya good for him. I don't want to sound like I'm bringing the Raps down, but I really don't see a good future for us this season. We need something drastic to change the way we are playing.

Can someone please tell me wtf is up with Parker's face. I see that same beat up face for like a month now.

He was in the same situation before his contract was renewed.He was never given the same chance as Moon and Bargnaners
Zad
Star

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2008, 05:11:02 am »

Quote from: "AirForceNone"
..Calderon hasn't looked good,

NO!!..Just check his Assist to Turnover stats!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: