Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Possible Deals.  (Read 2716 times)
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2008, 04:17:57 pm »

Exactly. Plus, this team has garnered so many high expectations the last couple years, what with bringing in new management, going from a 20-win team to a playoff team, etc. There are just way to many high expectations for BC and his franchise to let this season flounder away.

Soon....
bapper
Star

Respect: +7

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2008, 04:27:16 pm »

If we were to make a trade the guys i would want in order (of the guys there have been rumors of)

1. G. Wallace -  not terrible contract not great either, but he can play D and he is a slasher and get to the hoop. A injury risk, but he would be great in Triano's system.

2. S. Marion -  contract is expiring, which could mean a one and done season with us. (Otherwise he would be my #1) He is a great rebounder and can guard both the 3 or 4 position. Aggressive and can still hit the 3 when open. A player that would be perfect for us. However it is unlikely we can get him due to his enormous contract.

3. C. Maggette - Great Scorer gets to the rim. Not a great defender however and has a tendancy to sometimes forget about driving and falls in love with a jump shot.
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2008, 04:32:26 pm »

I hate Maggette and the thought of him on this team. He's so selfish and at times, stupid. Corey when asked about Golden State's awful record:

"Yeah, I was on a similar team with the Clippers, where we had different situatons. Trust me, it's getting old." I got that from basketbawful.com

Getting old Corey? Ever think maybe you just suck? Ugh. I hate the fact he gets paid so much.

Sorry, rant over. Here's a couple guys to add to the list that maybe aren't as big-named as the guys you mentioned:

Kelenna Azuibuke
Quinton Ross
Hakim Warrick
Matt Barnes
Ruben Patterson (SIGN HIM!)

Soon....
bapper
Star

Respect: +7

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2008, 04:40:03 pm »

I like Buike a lot but i dont think we can get him, same with Barnes i dont think he wibe moved. I have like Pattersons game, but who knows if he wants to still play and if he is in shape to play.  Warrik is awesome absolutely love his game. I dont know if i would consider him a 3 or 4 though. I dont like Ross he has no offensive game, I know we need D but we still need to score.
Zad
Star

Respect: +3

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2008, 05:11:08 pm »

Bargnani has to go if BC wants to stay

IMO BC listens to the media and fans..I think "likable" players plays a large role in Colangelos criteria of rpicking players(much larger than most GMs). I bet he was swayed by the PG "controversy"(IMO) that was on the media the whole time. In Summary the media/fans say it he most likely will listen(right or wrong Smiley)
Kyle_G
a.k.a. Cbosh4awin & Reptar
MVP

Respect: +1198

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2008, 07:06:33 pm »

Finally someone else praising patterson, theres really no loss in signing him, we can pick him up in free agency for the rest of the season for a few bucks, if he plays great we have a big mean guy to defend the three and rebound, if he doesnt we can say goodbye after the season.. theres no reason not to unless BC has bigger and brighter plans..ha. I don't mind anyone on your list, I like the idea of Q ross, and Warrick, and after paying attention to maggatte a little more i couldn't agree more, he's awful for this team. But yeah.. Where in the world is Reuben.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: