Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Garnett to the Lakers!  (Read 4754 times)
fawaz24
Starter

Respect: 0

« on: November 06, 2006, 10:39:48 am »

Minnesota ain't getting any better so garnett is starting to shout (Get me the hell out of here!!!)

legenderypete
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 02:55:04 pm »

the t-wolves are 2-1 and thery started off quite well so how they not improved?
cselby
Hall of Famer

Respect: +2791

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 03:57:41 pm »

ignore that ignorant comment by fawaz24, it's way to early in the season to tell whether they are getting better or not.

Soon....
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

Respect: +2

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 06:25:57 am »

trade him for brown and odom and afirst round pick that should be enough

a spurs, knicks, greg oden fan
td21
All-Star

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 01:11:18 pm »

get out of here with that. he leaving this season or next but he aint doing to no lakers period!
Freaky Deaky
Journeyman

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 04:23:14 am »

Quote from: "cselby"
ignore that ignorant comment by fawaz24, it's way to early in the season to tell whether they are getting better or not.

I disagree.  Granted, new players develop chemistry with their new teams as time passes, but if the Wolves can't even maintain a .500 record right now, then how will they be later when Garnett is worn down(like always) and injuries have occurred?  Teams like Dallas, Chicago and Detroit are likely to improve via surviving injuries through depth.  Minnesota, Houston, Miami and New Jersey are teams that cannot survive long once injuries occur.  

If I were the T-Wolves, I would begin to thoroughly study ever NBA roster until I found the most appetizing trade possibility out there.  Right now my hunch is that someone like Boston, Phoenix, Portland or maybe even Chicago would be able to offer the most for KG.
Pervis Ellison
a.k.a. kinghandles & thegloriousbasterd & Mr.Rings & Chandler & BRUCE XY & duncan-ginobilifan & airball & Kingdomcum
MVP

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 05:16:46 am »

poor kevin garnett, stuck with james and the davisroach

IceMan23and3
Starter

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 12:27:57 pm »

He's staying once McHale is fired.  It's a funny twist of fate that McHale drafted KG and then proceeded to ruin his career by being the worst GM ever!  Yes, worse than Thomas!  Thomas never had a KG!  If you manage to NOT field a playoff team with KG, you SUCK!  That's like seeing Shaq not make the playoffs!  The sheer fact that he is on the team guarantees 30+ wins!  All you need to do is field a team that can win 25 gams without him!  It's not that hard.  Ricky Davis is the answer!?!?! HAHAHAHAAA!!

McHale sucks.

bulls12345678
Benchwarmer

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 07:58:44 pm »

Won't work

thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2006, 09:18:02 pm »

not a Laker or Kobe fan. but KG with Kobe would be interesting at least.

Bynum and Odom heading up north.

but I don't know? Bynum's apparently been very appealing to Laker management and Jackson lately, I wouldn't be so sure they're quick to off him and Odom.

plus, I'd like to see Odom on a good team that can compete in the playoffs for once. he needs to go somewhere where he can be the third option and be more of a playmaker than a needed scorer.

think about Odom going to San Antonio or Dallas...now that would be a good fit for that guy.

as for KG, he'll be shipped somewhere in the East. the T'Wolves won't trade him in thier own conference. sadly, he would probably end up on another terrible team like the 76ers or Boston if he were ever to get traded.
Pervis Ellison
MVP

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 04:23:37 am »

if garnett ever goes to the lakers will he be a second fiddle to bryant or will they be equal like shaq and kobe?

thetravellingpalmer
Starter

Respect: +28

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 07:58:14 am »

KG will definetely be second fiddle in the long run. I'm sure Kobe would be all face and pass to him like nobodies business for the first 10 games or so, then go back to Kobe style, 5 on 1 and still not thinking about passing.

if he wanted Shaq to be #2, you better believe KG will be as well.
94by50
Star

Respect: +1

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006, 10:07:30 am »

The difference, of course, is that Garnett seems like he wouldn't give a crap about who's #1 and who's #2.  Maybe that's not true, but if he's given someone like Bryant to run with, I doubt he'd complain about not being the main man.

T.J. Ford
Benchwarmer

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2006, 06:41:46 pm »

Quote from: "fawaz24"
Minnesota ain't getting any better so garnett is starting to shout (Get me the hell out of here!!!)

yes, then laker will be a killer.
markGRADY
Starter

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2006, 09:02:47 pm »

Quote from: "T.J. Ford"
Quote from: "fawaz24"

yes, then laker will be a killer.

Obviously
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Jump to: