Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Magic make offers to Trevor Ariza and Kasun (Updated)  (Read 5837 times)
Magicman76
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2006, 05:18:05 pm »

Quote from: "Frenchy Orlando Magic Fan"
u shoud know that diaw mostly played in the paint because hi shoot is not very efficient . . .     that's how we say Huh

(i have a question for u guyz . . .)

in your mind,

basketballisticly talking, who's the best between boris diaw and tony parker Huh

i want US opinions . . .

Thats a tough one they are both really good players, I might say Diaw cause he is all around, Parker can improve in assist but he is a good scorer.

Looking forward to the future. Go Magic. Bring it back Cotto (28-0-23 KO)
Rashidi
Starter

Respect: +2

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2006, 12:27:06 am »

Of course Parker is better than Diaw.  Parker would be a star on more than one team in the league, unlike his fellow Frenchman.

Ariza is a PF in the body of a SG.  He's skinny and his jumper is as bad as mine.  Half his jumpers miss the rim completely or go off the glass.  Other than offensive rebound leading to putbacks and tips, he contributes nothing in a halfcourt offense.  There ain't exactly a shortage of players who can dunk in transition.

Poor mans McGrady?  Poor mans Josh Howard?

More like poor man's Travis Outlaw.

Magicman76
Undrafted

Respect: 0

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2006, 09:46:51 am »

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060711/SPORTS/607110331/1002

Lee said he hopes it doesn't come to that because Ariza wants to return to Orlando. Ariza, who played for the NBA minimum last season, likely is seeking a deal worth more than $3 million a season. Stevenson is asking for a deal in excess of $4.5 million a season for five years.

"Otis and I have had a number of conversations, and he's aware of the substantive interest in Trevor," Lee said. "We hope that we can do this without pushing the envelope."

Lee said Ariza has been working out twice a day for the past two months, claiming the 200-pound small forward has added nine pounds of muscle. He also has worked hard to shore up his one glaring weakness -- his wayward jump shot.

Looking forward to the future. Go Magic. Bring it back Cotto (28-0-23 KO)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Jump to: