Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Regarding the Pierce trade  (Read 5711 times)
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2009, 03:07:07 pm »

You guys are STILL on about this? Thats what I meant when I posted...

Soon....
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2009, 03:13:00 pm »

You guys are STILL on about this? Thats what I meant when I posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUnx9nYEG6s#

Lol, great vid. I guess we're still on it because Zander feels we have to conform to him and be nice to him or he'll ban us. I really don't care anymore, he hates this deal then turns around and offers me a deal thats almost just as bad...Whatever.

joshfarc
MVP

aka ThreadKILLA'

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2009, 03:04:37 am »

Lmao at this thread...Zander offered me Marvin Williams and Millsap for Pierce and Maxiell lmao. Since he's b*tching about this trade it just proves he doesn't like Feezy and doesn't want him to win. Maxiell is more valuable than Williams, then it's Pierce for Millsap?....THAT IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously Zander stop whining like a little girl and get over it, the fact you made a thread about this is a joke.

And by the way it's hilarious that you've done all of this, crying, making threads, sending me PMs to fix my roster...I've never even took Pierce off my roster (i forgot, but your still threatening to ban me for taking him off)............LMAO

Cselby said to get over, he's the global mod, you're a wannabe.

1-  Maxiel is not worth Marvin Williams at all in this game..........not even close......people value Marvin WIllaims so highlky in this game(i am not even sure why....) and Maxiel is really just a decent back up at best..........

2- That trade is still much better than Al Crappington for Paul Pierce, though it still is ***.  

3- Stop whining, who gives a ***.  We said no donations will be allowed, so why do you guys whine and care when a *** trade/donation tries to go through and is denied?

4- MF, your mum was so good last night.

5- Peace, love, and understanding.

6- MF, seriously after all those hours she simply wore me out.

7- Lists with numbers are pretty cool.

8- MF, seriously, she was that good.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 03:06:47 am by joshfarc » Logged

Miami's Finest
MVP

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2009, 04:05:26 am »

Lmao at this thread...Zander offered me Marvin Williams and Millsap for Pierce and Maxiell lmao. Since he's b*tching about this trade it just proves he doesn't like Feezy and doesn't want him to win. Maxiell is more valuable than Williams, then it's Pierce for Millsap?....THAT IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously Zander stop whining like a little girl and get over it, the fact you made a thread about this is a joke.

And by the way it's hilarious that you've done all of this, crying, making threads, sending me PMs to fix my roster...I've never even took Pierce off my roster (i forgot, but your still threatening to ban me for taking him off)............LMAO

Cselby said to get over, he's the global mod, you're a wannabe.

1-  Maxiel is not worth Marvin Williams at all in this game..........not even close......people value Marvin WIllaims so highlky in this game(i am not even sure why....) and Maxiel is really just a decent back up at best..........

2- That trade is still much better than Al Crappington for Paul Pierce, though it still is ***. 

3- Stop whining, who gives a ***.  We said no donations will be allowed, so why do you guys whine and care when a *** trade/donation tries to go through and is denied?

4- MF, your cat was so good last night.

5- Peace, love, and understanding.

6- MF, seriously after all those hours your cat simply wore me out.

7- Lists with numbers are pretty cool.

8- MF, seriously, your cat was that good.
that's weird i mean, my cat is cool.
but who the fk goes that far.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Jump to: