Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 471 472 [473] 474 475   Go Down

Author Topic: GM Game 6.1 [Transactions]  (Read 475663 times)
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

« Reply #7080 on: June 25, 2009, 08:00:53 pm »

Aight, so he called you a dips.hit and then you gave him some kind of personal attack? Is that all this is about?

Nah there was more before. I was really just laughing about how big of a deal he was making over the trade that I never really accepted, and never changed my roster. I told him to stop whining like a girl (as did many people) and he started giving me these warning and I was just laughing at him. He flipped sh*t and banned ayme and wrote an essay of BS as to why.

zunami23
Hall of Famer

« Reply #7081 on: June 25, 2009, 08:03:00 pm »

Aight, so he called you a dips.hit and then you gave him some kind of personal attack? Is that all this is about?

Nah there was more before. I was really just laughing about how big of a deal he was making over the trade that I never really accepted, and never changed my roster. I told him to stop whining like a girl (as did many people) and he started giving me these warning and I was just laughing at him. He flipped sh*t and banned ayme and wrote an essay of BS as to why.
Eh, you're not banned. Why would you laugh at a mod like that though? That's just plain stupid, especially since it was the right thing to do to have that trade rescinded.
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

« Reply #7082 on: June 25, 2009, 08:05:26 pm »

It was just funny how serious and mad he was getting. I guess I shouldn't have laughed, I didn't know he had such a short fuse. But I don't think I should be banned, but Zander deleted my roster so apparently I am. Even though the consensus of the GMs seems to differ from Zanders opinion.

RIP ER7trey
a.k.a. iBall EST & iHU$$LE EST & ER7-Trey folife
MVP

where Facial Hair happens...

« Reply #7083 on: June 25, 2009, 08:08:14 pm »

i think it could go either way
a bad trade is no reason to be banned

but considering u let feezy continue to keep making bs offers

and u made a mockery of a game that zander has spent hours puting together(which is why he had a short fuse)

and now uve made this into a huge issue  after being warned
and there were an exchange of attacks

im not so sure anymore...

it could go either way..

sig by bbyao06
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #7084 on: June 25, 2009, 08:08:30 pm »

It was just funny how serious and mad he was getting. I guess I shouldn't have laughed, I didn't know he had such a short fuse. But I don't think I should be banned, but Zander deleted my roster so apparently I am. Even though the consensus of the GMs seems to differ from Zanders opinion.

Haha this is so funny. "consensus of GMs" It's you and Feezy thumping your chests and agreeing with each other.

Sig by bbyao06
STAT City
a.k.a. Boozy & Ice-O
MVP

« Reply #7085 on: June 25, 2009, 08:09:24 pm »

Haha this is so funny. "consensus of GMs" It's you and Feezy thumping your chests and agreeing with each other.

lol

ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

« Reply #7086 on: June 25, 2009, 08:12:23 pm »

What? Selb, JR, and zu seem to think it's a dumb ban. Basically you're the only one who thinks it, besides JRS-1, who really doesn't know what he's talking about and is probably just saying he agrees with you to be a suck up.

RIP ER7trey
a.k.a. iBall EST & iHU$$LE EST & ER7-Trey folife
MVP

where Facial Hair happens...

« Reply #7087 on: June 25, 2009, 08:13:36 pm »

What? Selb, JR, and zu seem to think it's a dumb ban. Basically you're the only one who thinks it, besides JRS-1, who really doesn't know what he's talking about and is probably just saying he agrees with you to be a suck up.

there u go insulting mods........

sig by bbyao06
JR
a.k.a. JR the BeatBeast & Mr. Solo Dolo & Queensbridge
Hall of Famer

#RARE

« Reply #7088 on: June 25, 2009, 08:13:38 pm »

he isnt banned zander drop it

ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

« Reply #7089 on: June 25, 2009, 08:14:49 pm »

I apologize Zander, for all of my personal attacks and making a mockery of your game. I hope you can forgive me.

jkilla
MVP

« Reply #7090 on: June 25, 2009, 08:16:29 pm »

friendly game, both of u shouldnt fight
Zander
Hall of Famer

« Reply #7091 on: June 25, 2009, 08:17:36 pm »

I apologize Zander, for all of my personal attacks and making a mockery of your game. I hope you can forgive me.

I accept your apology, but it's not really my game. It more or less belongs to everyone playing it. You can make it up to us by changing your ways in version 7. Don't worry about 6.1, it's dead anyway.

Sig by bbyao06
ivosucks22
a.k.a. ivoquit22
MVP

« Reply #7092 on: June 25, 2009, 08:18:30 pm »

I accept your apology, but it's not really my game. It more or less belongs to everyone playing it. You can make it up to us by changing your ways in version 7. Don't worry about 6.1, it's dead anyway.

Deal, but your just not letting me back because the Cats were about to go all the way. Wink

JR
a.k.a. JR the BeatBeast & Mr. Solo Dolo & Queensbridge
Hall of Famer

#RARE

« Reply #7093 on: June 25, 2009, 08:18:53 pm »

let him have charlotte finsh up this game

rye
a.k.a. ryecyd
Hall of Famer

You don't like me? Well... I dont give a f*ck!

« Reply #7094 on: June 25, 2009, 09:36:16 pm »

its amazing how a transaction board has turned into this

Quote from: brianskinner=gay
he is a *** he is a theif he recently stole jewlery from my sister amounting to significant dollars american folks.  He like i said before is a ***.  Is it my sisters fault he is a no life drunk who can't even dunk the damn ball.  He has no money so he resorts to stealing from young women.  Once again he is a ***.  He should be stopped. Anybody knowing brian skinner should tell him he is a ***.  Tell brian skinner he needs to get a life, i tried using him on nba 2k9 but he is horrible he should just quit now and
Pages: 1 ... 471 472 [473] 474 475   Go Up

Jump to: