Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 316   Go Down

Author Topic: Hip Hop thread  (Read 370865 times)
Bradleiu
Star

I have no life

« on: January 01, 2009, 08:58:19 pm »

I cant be bothered draggin up the old one but i think we can all agree that the amount of HH threads in OT is annoying.Here is where to post
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 09:03:30 pm »

You're a scholar and a gentleman, brad.

Soon....
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 09:11:58 pm »

So what do we exactly say in this thread? ...

If we want to post about hip-hop, shouldn't you just sign up to a hip hop forum instead of talking about hip hop in a basketball forum? Makes sense.

Thank you Turbozone, BBYao for the sigs.
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 09:15:19 pm »

Umm Mo doesn't that kind of defeat the whole purpose of the Off-Topic section...

Brads point is there have been countless hip-hop and rap threads sooo if you're going to make a thread put it in here instead...it's a simple concept.

Soon....
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 09:18:09 pm »

Quote from: "cselby"
Umm Mo doesn't that kind of defeat the whole purpose of the Off-Topic section...

Brads point is there have been countless hip-hop and rap threads sooo if you're going to make a thread put it in here instead...it's a simple concept.

Damn homie, that is a good point. But I'm saying, I agree we should have one hip hop thread, but like if we really want to discuss hip hop, isn't a forum for hip hop better than discussing on HH? You know?? I don't understand why we have so many hip hop threads when people can join a forum for hip hop if they want to discuss that badly. Thats my point sir.

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 09:25:13 pm »

Well those people might very well be members of hip-hop forums...I am...but this is the off-topic section...of THIS site...you could say the same thing about any topic posted (granted I doubt there is a forum for "who would you rather do" questions) and that would render the OT section completely useless...the idea is that we talk about basketball everywhere else so different topics go in here. I'm just gonna stop. I think you get the point.

Soon....
The Dark Knight
MVP

I LOVE LEBRON JAMES KG SUCKS

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 09:52:11 pm »

You guys make things so complicated!  :?

Captain Planet
Journeyman

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 09:55:12 pm »

Well those people might very well be members of hip-hop forums...I am...but this is the off-topic section...of THIS site...you could say the same thing about any topic posted (granted I doubt there is a forum for "who would you rather do" questions) and that would render the OT section completely useless...the idea is that we talk about basketball everywhere else so different topics go in here. I'm just gonna stop. I think you get the point.

Unfortunately, the world is still flawed. :cry:

cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 10:08:53 pm »

Mo and I love to fight. It's what we do. Think of it as a Happiness/Suns cousins type of deal.

Soon....
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2009, 11:15:55 pm »

Mo and I love to fight. It's what we do. Think of it as a Happiness/Suns cousins type of deal.

Seriously, We'll argue about anything. We'll both argue even when we agree on something. It's quite weird. I still love Selby though.

UNIT
Hall of Famer

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2009, 02:25:47 am »

how does this thread get stickied... yet "Listening To Now".. with 209 pages.. still isnt Stickied... ?
Keyser Soze
MVP

One day I will kill...all of you.

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2009, 07:04:30 am »

Stop moaning Unit and concentrate on your fantasy team. Oh, you cant; all your guys are dead! haha

So, selb, what do you think of Young Jeezy? I stopped fucking with Pitchfork after I saw they gave his latest album something like 8.7/10.

I think he's a joke and should go away and die.

Sometimes, I don't know why I *** with Hoopshype
cselby
Hall of Famer

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2009, 10:56:48 am »

Young Jeezy is terrible. He's one of the worst lyricists of all time.

Soon....
MoGrady
Hall of Famer

Air Canada Carter

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2009, 12:58:43 pm »

Yeah, Jeezy is awful. Put on is only good because of the beat, the lyrics in that song are awful. (Not Kanye's Part, Jeezy's).

RIP ER7trey
a.k.a. iBall EST & iHU$$LE EST & ER7-Trey folife
MVP

where Facial Hair happens...

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2009, 01:40:30 pm »

i don't know i think itss jeezy's voice that makes his music cuz its not his lyrics

sig by bbyao06
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 316   Go Up

Jump to: