Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: At least the Vikings are in the playoffs  (Read 1698 times)
czaras
All-Star

Respect: 0

« on: January 02, 2009, 05:40:26 am »

Anyone interested in Minny football? We're playing Philadelphia and the game is winnable. Philly is so up and down it's funny. If Allen can get through to McNabb a couple of times they're done. But if McNabb has another big game and at the other hand Peterson still won't be able to make a couple 10+ runs and we'll have a taste of Tarvaris-aid at QB... uhhhh. How did he regain his starting spot again?!
wolvesfan41
Journeyman

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 08:40:30 am »

I'm a huge of the NFL but I've never been a fan of the Vikings.  My 2 favorite teams are the Falcons and Titans so this year has been pretty fun so far.  I think if the Eagles can limit AP from having a huge game (which is possible because the Eagles do have a good defense) that the Eagles will easily win.  I don't think the Vikings have an answer for Westbrook.

czaras
All-Star

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 11:38:04 am »

When he's cathcing instead of rushing then yeah - Westbrook may do some damage. But if he starts to run, lol, he'll get owned.
wolvesfan41
Journeyman

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 09:23:48 am »

I was talking more about catching than running but with Edwards and Pat Williams only playing in short yardage and goal line situations I think he'll have some success running it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: