Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
 
Author Topic: noah, is showing some signs  (Read 12100 times)
IlovePPierce
MVP
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 5798

Respect: +14

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2009, 10:08:30 pm »
0

wait noah gets 17-19 rebounds in a game?
Logged
ChitownBulls
MVP
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 9195


Respect: +289

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 10:13:29 am »
0

Thats not Grays game,You must be one of those guards who really doesnt care about a bigman in the post. he never was quick he never could run after loose balls, he is a smart big 7'0 that the BULLS picked iN THE 2ND ROUND.... Noah was picked 9TH!!!! An he has barely done any better then Gray. 1 on 1 i bet you anything Gray wins the matchup 8 out of 10 times. An ya the 9TH pick in the draft should do alright tonight against the HORRIBLE KINGS! He might even score 8 points haha
Logged

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
#1 n only bullfan
Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1785

Respect: +9

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 10:19:50 am »
0

Quote from: "ChitownBulls"
Thats not Grays game,You must be one of those guards who really doesnt care about a bigman in the post. he never was quick he never could run after loose balls, he is a smart big 7'0 that the BULLS picked iN THE 2ND ROUND.... Noah was picked 9TH!!!! An he has barely done any better then Gray. 1 on 1 i bet you anything Gray wins the matchup 8 out of 10 times. An ya the 9TH pick in the draft should do alright tonight against the HORRIBLE KINGS! He might even score 8 points haha


are you kidding me, wow! watch tonights game! i'm pretty sure that gray is starting, and compare that way you will get all your answer, if you have questions, because your comments are becoming questions. Noah does all the little things, and can help and he has done it so far, not since he got drafted, but he has shown more signs to his game, and what he is all about, i'm not saying he will be a rasheed wallace type player, but can be a ben wallace, in his own way.
Logged

good things happened, for
those that wait.
ChitownBulls
MVP
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 9195


Respect: +289

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2009, 10:34:18 am »
0

All i have got from him lately is that he can foul people, get into agruements with our players, smoke pot....an get caught with it, get pushed around down low, he cant set screens because most of the time he fouls the guys he is screening. I mean i dont know what your seeing because obvously the Bulls coaching staff is seeing the same thing I am if Gray is starting in front of Noah all the time. It should be the other way around. I would like Noah if he just shut up, worked on his game, got into the weight room an stop thinking that he is at Florida still, you cant just go out there an beat guys, you gotta practice on your game.
Logged

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
youngrazzle7
MVP
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 6273

Respect: +36

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2009, 10:51:08 am »
0

Who cares who starts
Who finishes / plays the most important minutes in the game

Aaron Gray is usually never out there
Logged

Bulls / Bills / Marlins / Noles
ben gordon was a guy he trusted and always passed to when he was open.  those other guys are not the kind of shooters i'm talking about, they are more mid range guys.  how many times did we see rose get hinrich, deng or salmons a wide open shot and those guys would pump fake then try to step in to get a better shot and end up passing up a wide open 3 for a contested 20 footer? they are not the kind of guy's rose needs.  i said when he was drafted that deng and hinrich had to go and
ChitownBulls
MVP
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 9195


Respect: +289

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2009, 03:04:34 pm »
0

Noah isnt either lol An if he is , its because we have no one else, We usaully go with a small lineup becuase Noah cant get it done out there.
Logged

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
#1 n only bullfan
Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1785

Respect: +9

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2009, 03:13:51 pm »
0

Quote from: "ChitownBulls"
All i have got from him lately is that he can foul people, get into agruements with our players, smoke pot....an get caught with it, get pushed around down low, he cant set screens because most of the time he fouls the guys he is screening. I mean i dont know what your seeing because obvously the Bulls coaching staff is seeing the same thing I am if Gray is starting in front of Noah all the time. It should be the other way around. I would like Noah if he just shut up, worked on his game, got into the weight room an stop thinking that he is at Florida still, you cant just go out there an beat guys, you gotta practice on your game.


i guess im wrong lol like i said watched tonights game, if you hate him because he argues the weak and phony calls he is being called for, then i guess you will hate every player in the h.b.a. because obviously you're not seeing that ticky tack fouls are pushing him back to be that 15'10 player. and gray, who is gray any ways Smiley
Logged

good things happened, for
those that wait.
ChitownBulls
MVP
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 9195


Respect: +289

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2009, 03:16:57 pm »
0

It will be interesting tonight , we get to see Noah go against Hawes... Will see who was the better pick.
Logged

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
#1 n only bullfan
Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1785

Respect: +9

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2009, 03:20:16 pm »
0

Quote from: "ChitownBulls"
It will be interesting tonight , we get to see Noah go against Hawes... Will see who was the better pick.


better pick, between hawes, and noah, or noah, and gray. because if you are comparing hawes to noah, that just becomes a different debate, but if you're talking gray, and noah, then yes it will be interesting.

just to show you what's really going with the bulls, but i think we should let this play out for the next 4 games.
Logged

good things happened, for
those that wait.
ChitownBulls
MVP
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 9195


Respect: +289

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2009, 03:33:04 pm »
0

Im gonna be looking at the Noah verse Hawes matchup an see what happens... Hawes looked promising coming out of college so lets see.

Since Gray does start he does go against the better players, so Noah should do okay against the scrubs he is gonna see tonight coming off the bench.

Your right though, these next coming games are probably gonna be looked at alot by Paxson to see where this team is gonna be going in the future.
Logged

DENG HE SUCKS!!!!
#1 n only bullfan
Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1785

Respect: +9

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2009, 03:44:13 pm »
0

Quote from: "ChitownBulls"
Im gonna be looking at the Noah verse Hawes matchup an see what happens... Hawes looked promising coming out of college so lets see.

Since Gray does start he does go against the better players, so Noah should do okay against the scrubs he is gonna see tonight coming off the bench.

Your right though, these next coming games are probably gonna be looked at alot by Paxson to see where this team is gonna be going in the future.


i think that the kings are very decent team. with martin back. i wouldn't exactly say they are scrubs.
Logged

good things happened, for
those that wait.
youngrazzle7
MVP
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 6273

Respect: +36

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2009, 05:45:17 pm »
0

im pretty sure hawes is out
Logged

Bulls / Bills / Marlins / Noles
ben gordon was a guy he trusted and always passed to when he was open.  those other guys are not the kind of shooters i'm talking about, they are more mid range guys.  how many times did we see rose get hinrich, deng or salmons a wide open shot and those guys would pump fake then try to step in to get a better shot and end up passing up a wide open 3 for a contested 20 footer? they are not the kind of guy's rose needs.  i said when he was drafted that deng and hinrich had to go and
#1 n only bullfan
Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1785

Respect: +9

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2009, 09:24:22 pm »
0

man, this what I've been telling you!
Logged

good things happened, for
those that wait.
#1 n only bullfan
Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1785

Respect: +9

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2009, 09:28:07 pm »
0

so what? Did hE not convince after tonight? I mean his hustle. He was aslo altering shots, it's the little things he does. This guy is energy

Your thoughts???
Logged

good things happened, for
those that wait.
#1 n only bullfan
Star
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1785

Respect: +9

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2009, 09:51:13 pm »
0

so what? Did hE not convince after tonight? I mean his hustle. He was aslo altering shots, it's the little things he does. This guy is energy

Your thoughts???
Logged

good things happened, for
those that wait.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
 
 
Jump to: