Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A couple trade ideas  (Read 1295 times)
bapper
Star

Respect: +7

« on: January 06, 2009, 12:04:32 pm »

I checked these both on trademachine and they work (They are also posted in the Trade Forum)

Option 1:  TOR -IND

Toronto Receives:
  Jamal Tinsley

Indiana Receives:
  Jason Kapono

We need a backup PG and i dont think that Kapono is that valuable to out team. What do you think?

Option 2: TOR - Den

Toronto Receives:
  JR Smith
  Renaldo Balkman

Denver Receives:
  Anthony Parker
  Jamario Moon

We get a superstar type talent in Smith, however he does have an attitude problem, and BC has tried to make a trade for Smith for Kapono supposedly earlier. Both Players give us some toughness. Yes? No? What do ya think?
haran
Undrafted

Respect: 0

re
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 12:47:18 pm »

tinsley deal might work, but the nuggets deal wont work, the nuggets wont trade JR atm.
bapper
Star

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 01:10:29 pm »

Yeah, i put the nuggets deal up b/c there has been problem between George Karl and JR Smith, but if those are resolved then they wont do it, but if they havent resolved them then it is a possibility
Tex
Journeyman

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 01:16:55 pm »

Nuggets need depth up front.  Offer AB and they might jump, but I'm not a big believer in JR.  We need a stronger mentality not sulky players.
willie
Starter

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 02:42:07 pm »

JR will get a nice amount of points but that's it.  He will hurt team chemistry, there is a reason he isn't starting in Denver, Karl says several times that JR is selfish and needs to start thinking team first.. I don't think denver would do that trade anyways

Ballfreakā„¢
a.k.a. Junkyard Dog
MVP

Toronto, Ontario.

Respect: +63

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 03:26:13 pm »

First of all the Raptors don't want Jamal Tinsley, he has a bad attidude and just sucks period, second of all I would love that trade to happen but it is not going to beacuse the Nuggets value JR Smith alot.

Click Here for My GM Game Roster!

Payton-Kemp, #SeattleSuperSonics
bapper
Star

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 05:26:24 pm »

I agree neither guy has the greatest attitude, but we often see players change their attitude once they get in a new setting, what we got is not working we gotta change something up
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Jump to: